1234 users online (226 members and 1008 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arnold Schwarzenegger in motorcycle accident with his son

LOS ANGELES - Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger received 15 stitches in his lip Sunday after he and his 12-year-old son were involved in a motorcycle accident near their Los Angeles home, his spokeswoman said.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060109/ap_on_re_us/schwarzenegger_accident

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

...hopefully, they were intelligent enough...

...to be wearing helmets, and other protective gear, but, it's Ahnohld, so ya never know...

I wonder how he treated the nurses. After all he claimed he'd kick their a$$es in an earlier campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccina
    ...to be wearing helmets, and other protective gear, but, it's Ahnohld, so ya never know...
    Yes, the article said both were wearing helmets.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by montana_16
    I wonder how he treated the nurses. After all he claimed he'd kick their a$$es in an earlier campaign.
    Nice. And I'm sure they were saying something along the same lines...it took two to tango in that campaign!!

DK-
    I'm happy to hear they're alright. Thanks for sharing the story.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    Nice. And I'm sure they were saying something along the same lines...it took two to tango in that campaign!!

DK-
    I'm happy to hear they're alright. Thanks for sharing the story.
    C'mon, just making a little fun. Of course I'm very glad they are both alright!

How many times on this board have I seen jab after jab taken at President Clinton, Hilary, John Kerry, etc. and everyone just laughed at their expense.

I never jumped in for them because I felt best to not get too political here.

I guess it's ok to poke fun of democrats here but don't say one word about the almighty republicans. We all know they can do no wrong.

How many times on this board have I seen jab after jab taken at President Clinton, Hilary, John Kerry, etc. and everyone just laughed at their expense.

I guess it's ok to poke fun of democrats here but don't say one word about the almighty republicans. We all know they can do no wrong.
    LOL...who says Republicans can do no wrong? Please share that with me. Thanks in advance.

Speak for yourself. If any of the above mentioned Democrats would have been involved in a similar accident, I would have said the same thing-thank God they're ok- especially the child. I reserve my wishes for physical harm and death on criminals that molest and kill.

Montana-

Another thing...we can agree to disagree. Have a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    LOL...who says Republicans can do no wrong? Please share that with me. Thanks in advance.

Speak for yourself. If any of the above mentioned Democrats would have been involved in a similar accident, I would have said the same thing-thank God they're ok- especially the child. I reserve my wishes for physical harm and death on criminals that molest and kill.
    IdahoMom, I do not wish for problems between us here. I will admit that maybe I thought you were saying I had no care for their safety because I threw off that silly little joke.

When I first saw the report I immediately was concerned. As you, I don't wish harm to anyone innocent.

I was not saying that you would wish harm on Democrats. I wasn't talking about you at all. I was only talking about jokes I've seen here.

I was just saying in the past I have seen very, very much joking about, bashing, degrading things being said about democrats here and post after poster laughs and I make one stupid joke about a republican and get jumped on.

I was relieved the injury was not terribly serious and made an off hand joke. I'm sorry if it was innapropriate.

I'm glad to hear they're not hurt seriously - probably their helmets saved them. Our ex-mayor here was recently seriously hurt in a bike accident and it was only the helmet that saved him.

Frankly, I think motorcycle riding is stupid; but each to his own. My Jazzercise instructor here nearly lost her life at age 35. It's just not worth it. Many get on the bike and don't really know what they're doing.

I hope people can at least learn from news like this to wear their helmets. It's often the automobile drivers that are careless and a terror to those on bikes or motorcycles.

I too am glad these two are safe.
    Does anyone know if Gov Arnold is on blood thinners because of his artifical heart valve? Or does he have a pig valve and doesn't need the blood thinners?
    There's always a danger when the accident victim is on blood thinners.
    The Hokey Pokey Clinic - A good place to turn yourself around:

Quote Originally Posted by cappuccina
    I'm sure Maria would've made sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthatex
    I'm glad to hear they're not hurt seriously - probably their helmets saved them. Our ex-mayor here was recently seriously hurt in a bike accident and it was only the helmet that saved him.

Frankly, I think motorcycle riding is stupid; but each to his own. My Jazzercise instructor here nearly lost her life at age 35. It's just not worth it. Many get on the bike and don't really know what they're doing.

I hope people can at least learn from news like this to wear their helmets. It's often the automobile drivers that are careless and a terror to those on bikes or motorcycles.
    I don't like motorcycles either.

Motorcycles in general - and driving next to them on the highway - scare me!

I remember him in Kindergarten Cop. I have a headache...

Is it a tumor?

It's not a tuuu-muh!

I love Schwarzie
    Glad he AND his son are both okay!
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

Montana, check out the Political forum. They bash the Republicans all the time.

Glad to hear the Governor and his son are doing OK.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast