Pink got the wedding party started this weekend: She married SpeedRacer Carey Hart

PrayersForMaura

Help Find Maura Murray
Reaction score
And no, he's not the wearer of sunglasses at night.... that's Corey Hart ;)

Nice Day for a Pink Wedding
Pink got the wedding party started this weekend.

The pop-punk princess took the marital plunge Saturday, swapping vows with her fiancé, the motocross-racing, Surreal Life-starring Carey Hart, at a seaside, sunset ceremony in Costa Rica

Published reports put the guest count between 100 (People's estimate) and 150 (Us Weekly's tally), with all accounts agreeing that Lisa-Marie Presley was among those on hand for the nondenominational nuptials at the Four Seasons on the country's Papagayo peninsula.

"We just love the beach, so we knew we wanted it to be at the beach," Pink told People.

More: http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/28436708

I have always liked her too. See, they know how to do it right, they were together for 3 years before they even got engaged. And this is really sweet....

... became engaged last June as Hart was participating in the Pro 250 finals in Mammoth Lakes, California. During his run, the multiplatinum-selling singer popped the question by writing "Will you marry me?" on a board in the pit area. An incredulous Hart asked, "Are you serious?" She was, and he rode his bike off the course--forfeiting the race--and accepted.

how many pro's would forgeit a race?

Now, can they make it last?

lostfaith said:
I have always liked her too. See, they know how to do it right, they were together for 3 years before they even got engaged. And this is really sweet....

... became engaged last June as Hart was participating in the Pro 250 finals in Mammoth Lakes, California. During his run, the multiplatinum-selling singer popped the question by writing "Will you marry me?" on a board in the pit area. An incredulous Hart asked, "Are you serious?" She was, and he rode his bike off the course--forfeiting the race--and accepted.

I bet this one lasts awhile - I saw him on that stupid reality show and he's really quiet and down to earth, seems like a really nice guy.

lostfaith said:

Of course they did break up at one point and she had a fling with Tommy Lee..... :eek: :D

Jules said:
Of course they did break up at one point and she had a fling with Tommy Lee..... :eek: :D

Oh...I did not know that. Well, I guess every star has to try tommy at least one time. :eek:

lostfaith said:
Oh...I did not know that. Well, I guess every star has to try tommy at least one time. :eek:

Oh my, from what I've heard about Tommy that may be er... hard to forget. :blushing: :D

montana_16 said:
Oh my, from what I've heard about Tommy that may be er... hard to forget. :blushing: :D

Man, I'd be scared to touch that thing!!! God only knows where all it's been...... EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Jules said:
Man, I'd be scared to touch that thing!!! God only knows where all it's been...... EWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

You got a good point there! :(

indallas2 said:
I bet this one lasts awhile - I saw him on that stupid reality show and he's really quiet and down to earth, seems like a really nice guy.

I like him as well... he's sexy... :p

I also like Pink... :p

I love Pink and am happy to hear this news. I, too, saw the Surreal Life where Carey Hart was on it and I agree with others who said he seemed really nice, quiet, and down-to earth. Best wishes to them.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back