989 users online (171 members and 818 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    http://www.wday.com/news/4325840-she...ects-apartment

DNA IN!!! it is Savanna and Ash's baby. article also says she has been in the care of her father since last Wednesday. Im glad they are trying to move this along. as long as the family is table, baby Haisley Jo should be w them.
    SABBM

Wonderful news !! So happy for them.
    She will be a healing miracle for all of them !! My best wishes to them ...... and hoping still for justice for this young Savanna !

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...444020193.html

Haisley Jo is now in the full custody of her daddy Ash! <3

Ugh, just found out about this case from my Facebook feed - so heartbreaking!

These cases are so rare, but there was actually a family in our area this happened to in 2000. That sweet boy must be almost grown now. I'm sure he had a great life because by all accounts he has an amazing family, but it's sad to think about how much he missed out on too. http://enquirer.com/editions/2000/10...eeting_at.html

My heart breaks for Savanna, Haisley, Ash, and their families. <3

Not many newborn babies that I call beautiful, but by gosh, this baby is beautiful! I pray she has a healthy, long, successful life. May her presence bring lots of happiness and smiles to her family.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

This precious baby girl has some kind of "magic" in her! She is so alert and her smile encompasses her whole face. Just not the normal smile a baby her age gives.

She will be a joy to raise. You can see a wiseness in her twinkling eyes.

God bless Haisley Jo, Ashton, and the grandparents as they begin their new journey together.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    That picture of Ashton holding his daughter actually made me cry. Beautiful. Feeling such happiness and such sadness for Ashton, Haisley and the families at the same time.

another article w video of Haisley Jo and her daddy

http://www.wday.com/news/4326747-tea...tody-baby-girl

the one I posted is same as this one but has a little video <3

http://www.wday.com/news/4325840-she...ects-apartment

DNA IN!!! it is Savanna and Ash's baby. article also says she has been in the care of her father since last Wednesday. Im glad they are trying to move this along. as long as the family is table, baby Haisley Jo should be w them.
    The whole family and the Dad were quiet for awhile because when a child is in custody of social services, parents or others who are trying to obtain custody back need to follow the agency's service plan. I am so happy that the Dad jumped right in to claim his beautiful daughter. He has a lot of strength after his family's ordeal.

the one I posted is same as this one but has a little video <3

Wooow.....beautiful...can someone please post the photo in the thread? I'm having trouble, tia.

FARGO — Ashton Matheny, boyfriend of the slain Fargo woman, Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind, now has full legal custody of their baby girl, Haisley Jo.

A Cass County District Court judge on Tuesday, Sept. 12, dismissed the order that had placed the baby in protective custody of Cass County Social Services after she was found in the possession of one of the suspects charged in the case.

“It’s amazing – it’s all over with finally,” Matheny said Tuesday. “I’ve been here almost a month fighting for my daughter. It’s been the toughest month of my life.”

The child had remained in protective custody awaiting results of DNA tests that were conducted to determine whether Matheny and LaFontaine-Greywind were the parents. Matheny reported on Monday, Sept. 11, that he had received word that the tests had confirmed that fact.
    http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...l-custody-baby
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Ash posted he is going to make his fb private again due to being cautious who is in his life but he thanks all for love and support and will post updates on snap. I don't blame him one bit!!!! <3 one love daddy ash and baby haisley jo!

Page 63 of 64 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 LastLast