800 users online (156 members and 644 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by samsmom View Post
    This has probably been asked and answered in the previous thread - but do we know if the two suspects have obtained lawyers? Or is that something that will happen next week? I ask because I'm hoping a lawyer may try to reason with them to give up the location of Savanna.

I cannot imagine what the family is going through. I have a 22 year old. Breaks my heart.
    They stopped talking after being arrested and asked for an attorney. My hope is that one of them is talking to LE about a plea bargain for their client!! Tell them where Savannah is!!!
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by SadInFargo View Post
    Why was a new thread started?
    Seems counterproductive to split the chain of information.
    Just curious.
    Don't worry, it definitely won't impact the conversation by starting a new thread. It happens in a lot of the cases. In some high profile cases there can be many many threads.

Quote Originally Posted by SadInFargo View Post
    Why was a new thread started?
    Seems counterproductive to split the chain of information.
    Just curious.
    New threads are started after 1,000 posts.
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskers16 View Post
    this is a normal practice on WS once a certain number of posts is reached. Thread 1 is linked at the beginning of Thread 2 etc. Just keeps one thread from getting hundreds of pages long I think.
    Thank you for clarifying.

I think the thread split is a good idea. In some cases there are 5 threads or more, if you just wanted to catch up you can read the last thread or 2nd to last, even the 1st thread then then last, as opposed to reading 2000 posts. It gives you a starting point.

Libby & Abby are on thread #66

I just want them to find Savanna, for everyone's sake I can't understand it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if they took Savanna to a storage locker or abandon home?

Hunt continues for missing pregnant Fargo woman

Searches by investigators, family and friends range from Minnesota woods to Fargo dumpsters.

FARGO, N.D. – A full week into the search for Savanna Greywind, authorities combed cornfields and deployed specially trained police dogs from Minneapolis in hopes of finding the young pregnant woman, who disappeared from her Fargo apartment building Aug. 19.

Investigators targeted a grove of trees and farmland about 5 miles across state lines in Dilworth, Minn., while calling for the public’s assistance in checking for clues to the 22-year-old woman’s whereabouts. Aerial and river searches have come up empty.
    Authorities have asked citizens to search their garages, outbuildings and even dumpsters for evidence that might help them find Greywind.

Family and friends — some dismayed with police efforts — have set out on their own searches for Greywind, who vanished without her car or wallet.
    Calloway and one of Greywind’s aunts spent the day scouring parked boats, garbage bins and manholes near her apartment complex at 2825 N. 9th St.
    http://www.startribune.com/hunt-cont...n/441812663/#1

Sorry if this has been discussed, but who has the baby now, the police? What is the condition of the baby? Surely they could do DNA tests to confirm its Savannas baby? What a hideous and heartbreaking time for the whole family. I pray this is resolved really soon. X
    Last edited by Batmanryder; 08-26-2017 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Edit to add

I'm glad they're having to sit in jail this weekend! Curious to see if there will be a bail amount, or if they would be considered too high of a flight risk?

If they're into drugs, I hope they are into severe DT's about now too!

http://www.duluthnewstribune.com/new...-greywind-case

Update from the Fargo Police Department on the Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind case

Fargo police reported on Saturday that they have searched 35 locations with connections to the suspects in the case, and others based on GPS information, but none of the searches found anything. Police on Friday searched a cornfield and grove of trees near Dilworth, Minn., responding to information gathered in interviews and searches.

Asked if the expansion of the investigation to another state would make the case a federal matter and might prompt the FBI to join the investigation, Todd said, “Not until we find something.” He said the FBI is assisting Fargo policy “in technical ways,” but that the Fargo Police Department remains the lead law enforcement agency on the case.
    Last edited by kelsie; 08-26-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Ugh. Im not sure what happened with my replying to this topic. I tried to edit my response and things got weird. Sorry. There was a press conference from the Fargo PD on their FB page. Am I not allowed to copy that link ?

Last edited by Harmony 2; 08-26-2017 at 06:56 PM. Reason: broken quote

https://www.facebook.com/fargopolicedepartment/ Fargo Police Dept. Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by racingislife9697 View Post

Ugh. Im not sure what happened with my replying to this topic. I tried to edit my response and things got weird. Sorry. There was a press conference from the Fargo PD on their FB page. Am I not allowed to copy that link ?

Yes, I believe official police facebook pages are allowed. Sometimes this interface takes a little gettng used to.
    Last edited by Harmony 2; 08-26-2017 at 06:53 PM. Reason: broken quote

Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast