1044 users online (209 members and 835 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    And why wouldn't Savanna's parents be able to see even a photo, or have supervised visitation?

The proper agencies know the infant is Savanna's baby and therefore, it's their Grandchild.

This is an unusual rare situation/case where following the written letter of the law is Absurd and Cruel I might add imo

Furthermore, the father/BF's DNA sample should have been taken the day that infant was found!

https://www.facebook.com/fargopolice...5588723608334/

Here's the press conference video from PD from yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.twincities.com/2017/08/26...-between-them/

Sorry if this was posted earlier...a LOT of background details regarding the 2 suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco View Post
    'On Friday morning, Fargo Police asked Matheny to come in so they could collect DNA evidence from him. They took three cotton swabs worth of DNA from the inside of his mouth. Matheny was told results would take about a week to produce.'

So one week not weeks. But still.....................
    I truly hope it is only a week but many cases on here take much longer than a week to get DNA results back. Maybe since it's a paternity test it will be faster than other type of DNA tests. IDK. By the time a week from Friday goes by, however, he will have been deprived of Savanna AND his baby for almost 2 weeks. So much happens quickly in these early days of development. It's a travesty to not at least let him see pictures of the baby or look at her in a nursery through the glass or SOMETHING.

Quote Originally Posted by citigirl View Post
    I do not understand why they are not releasing the baby to her father.
    Being placed in protective custody by social services is a not a negative thing in this case. Until LE feels confident they have everyone who is responsible then it is best for the baby girl to be safe. JMO, social services probably has been in contact with the baby's father and relatives re visitation. This organization doesn't verbalize through the media what the family plan is for their individual cases.

Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    And why wouldn't Savanna's parents be able to see even a photo, or have supervised visitation?

The proper agencies know the infant is Savanna's baby and therefore, it's their Grandchild.

This is an unusual rare situation/case where following the written letter of the law is Absurd and Cruel I might add imo

Furthermore, the father/BF's DNA sample should have been taken the day that infant was found!
    It stinks they are not releasing the baby BUT it is for the safety. LE had no choice by putting the baby into protective custody because its a routine decision in cases like this. Social services will never tell the general public about reunification plans through the media. I wouldnt worry too much because they know family is not involved. JMO

Has it been mentioned in the news how long ago Savanna moved to her current apartment? And how long ago the suspects moved into the building?
    Where is James Perryman? http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...james+perryman

"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away! ~ Elvis Presley

Have you all seen this?
    Fargo police have brought in special placenta-sniffing dogs from Minneapolis to aid in the search for clues in the disappearance of Savanna LaFontaine-Greywind and discovery of a newborn baby believe to belong to her.
    http://www.bemidjipioneer.com/news/4...-greywind-case

Never heard of "placenta-sniffing dogs"
    Last edited by theirmommy; 08-26-2017 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Adding link

I was telling my husband about Savanna today, and on lifetime, they were showing a case where a woman's baby was taken from the womb. Lowlife's doing this have no place in society! Thankfully it's a minute amount, but, still, one case is one case too many.

I hope that Savanna is located soon and the baby is united with family.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

"It took two months for them to have their first kiss, he says, but he knew before long that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

"I was the first one to say 'I love you,'" he says. "It's a hard thing to say to someone. I said, 'I love you. I want to be with you.' She was surprised. She said, 'Wow, I never thought you'd say that. I feel exactly the same way.'"

What was the attraction?

"Look at her, man," Matheny says, before pausing and then explaining why he was drawn to her beyond the physical. "She has a kind soul. She's loving. She cares for everyone. All she does is love and give and care.""

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...ng-fargo-woman

"All I wanted was a life with Savanna and my baby," he says. "But they took it from me. My world's gone, man. They took my world from me."

http://www.grandforksherald.com/news...ng-fargo-woman

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    I was telling my husband about Savanna today, and on lifetime, they were showing a case where a woman's baby was taken from the womb. Lowlife's doing this have no place in society! Thankfully it's a minute amount, but, still, one case is one case too many.

I hope that Savanna is located soon and the baby is united with family.
    I was watching The Investigation Discovery channel while on the treadmill at the gym, when that show came on. I had to change the channel, though, as Savanna's case is so fresh. I couldn't watch.
    "I believe it's time to start Phase 2 of my life: feeding pigeons...braless in the park...while solving old murder cases."
    ~ Maya DiMeo
    Speechless (TV Series)
    8 March 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    I truly hope it is only a week but many cases on here take much longer than a week to get DNA results back. Maybe since it's a paternity test it will be faster than other type of DNA tests. IDK. By the time a week from Friday goes by, however, he will have been deprived of Savanna AND his baby for almost 2 weeks. So much happens quickly in these early days of development. It's a travesty to not at least let him see pictures of the baby or look at her in a nursery through the glass or SOMETHING.
    I completely agree with everything you posted.
    Last edited by Rocco; 08-26-2017 at 09:33 PM.

The body found in Utah was not Savanna. She has been identified as Sukakee Manyhides: http://fox13now.com/2017/08/26/fbi-i...-made-in-case/

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ks-23-Aug-2017

Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast