Found Alive NY - M. H., 25, Cortland, 26 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Dalagali

Reaction score
Cortland police are on the lookout for a 25-year-old woman who went missing Friday.

M. H. was last seen at 1 p.m., picking up her check at Frank & Mary's diner in Cortland.

She did not show up to her scheduled shift later that night.

H. was last seen driving a 2011 black Hyundai Sonata. She is described as 5 feet 8 inches tall, with brown eyes. She also has several tattoos and her hair is currently purple, though she is known to dye it regularly.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Cortland police at 607-756-2811.
On Twitter: @PSBABorrelli

http://www.pressconnects.com/story/...-cortland-woman-25-last-seen-diner/608662001/

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/e4.../Binghamton/636395222891855172-mary-helms.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the article says she is with a man that per FB they are in a relationship. Is there anything more that has them worried that she's missing.

Police say they’re looking for M. H. B., who disappeared on Friday. They say she recently met a 20-year-old man named Jon Turner, who is from Elmira, online, and it’s currently assumed they are together, but haven’t shown up at Turner’s home.

She was last seen on Friday at 1 p.m. picking up her check from Frank & Mary’s in Cortland. B. didn’t show up for her shift later that night, didn’t meet her mother at the DMV, and never picked up her four children that afternoon. Her phone was found in her room on factory reset.

B. is described as 25 years old with medium height, brown eyes, and several tattoos as well as dyed purple hair. State Police are assisting Cortland Police with the investigation, and they say she was last seen driving a black Hyundai Sonata. The car was spotted driving along Route 86 in Chautauqua County on Friday.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/centr..._traveling_with_elmira_man_she_met_onlin.html
http://967thevine.com/news/025520-cortland-state-police-search-for-woman-reported-missing-last-week/

It is sort of looking that way isn't it? She has 4 kids at 25 yrs old and looks like he has one, too. IMO... took off and doesn't want to be bothered. Looking at the comments of her fb page... Also, mom of 4 and not one pic of kids??

It is sort of looking that way isn't it? She has 4 kids at 25 yrs old and looks like he has one, too. IMO... took off and doesn't want to be bothered. Looking at the comments of her fb page... Also, mom of 4 and not one pic of kids??

She has her page pretty locked down, pictures of her kids might be there but not set to public.
I hope they just felt the need to get away and that nothing nefarious happened. This looks like an extremely new relationship.

I am curious to know if Jon Turner has been reported missing as well? At one point his family posted that he was, and then the posts were taken down. I read in a thread on M.'s mother's post that M. was separated from her husband, and I was under the impression that they were still living together. The night prior to her disappearance she made the relationship announcement with Jon. I also learned that after she picked up her cash pay from Frank and Mary's she stopped at home and was last seen there by someone. I am wondering if her husband was that person, and also wondering if he is a person of interest? The car was pinged in the Buffalo area around 10:30 PM (the night she went missing) from what I gather. Possibly Someone trying to ditch the car and make it look like she ran away. If there was foul play at her home in Cortland, this could explain why her phone was found factory reset in her room. Perhaps on it were heated texts between she and this person of interest which would be seen as incriminating?

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

I am curious to know if Jon Turner has been reported missing as well? At one point his family posted that he was, and then the posts were taken down. I read in a thread on M.'s mother's post that M. was separated from her husband, and I was under the impression that they were still living together. The night prior to her disappearance she made the relationship announcement with Jon. I also learned that after she picked up her cash pay from Frank and Mary's she stopped at home and was last seen there by someone. I am wondering if her husband was that person, and also wondering if he is a person of interest? The car was pinged in the Buffalo area around 10:30 PM (the night she went missing) from what I gather. Possibly Someone trying to ditch the car and make it look like she ran away. If there was foul play at her home in Cortland, this could explain why her phone was found factory reset in her room. Perhaps on it were heated texts between she and this person of interest which would be seen as incriminating?

A post in the find group from 9 hrs ago may answer your question about JT. Interesting comments on the post too.

There is a POI? I did not see anything about a POI or that this was even under suspicious circumstances. Do you have a link?

There is a POI? I did not see anything about a POI or that this was even under suspicious circumstances. Do you have a link?
There is no POI. That is why I am wondering if there should be... Especially if they are both missing. I am wondering if more value should be placed on who the last person to see her was, rather than who she may be with?

Hello everyone. I've visited this site before because I "was" a huge fan of Disappeared. I'm not a fan any longer.

M. is my daughter. I filed the missing person's report on Saturday the 26th. I knew as soon as I heard that she didn't pick up her kids that something was wrong. She has never left her kids. Her kids were with her estranged husband who all call him dad. The two youngest girls are his. They had been fighting for months, however, everything he told me from the day leading up to her disappearance and that day have checked out. I don't think he had anything to do with it.

The week before she went missing she met this Jon Turner guy. This was on the 17th. She would go out on Thursday nights because that is when her ex had the kids for visits and she had a free night. On that night she was with her friend Amber because she was meeting him for the first time. However, they had been talking for a week or two prior. He had messaged a mutual friend to ask about her. I've seen the PMs he sent her friend.

They met on the 17th and she found out about his gf on the 18th. The gf and M. were fighting on FB over this "prize" with no job, no car and a drug problem. I met M. on The 24th at a gas station because I was coming back from the Syracuse Mall. I had taken her sister school shopping and bought things for her & the kids. She was on her way to a meeting with her son's preschool teacher. I needed gas, it made sense to meet up there. The M. I saw was the same M. I always saw. She was excited about the clothes. She told me that she was going to see Jon that night which was the first I'd ever heard his name. I asked "who's that?" and she said "He's a cheating *******." I said "Well, that sounds like your type." And we laughed. I told her I was going to give her my car because I'd bought a new one. She told me that was great because she was having transmission problems. The car she had was drama because the loan was in her father in law's name and her and her ex were fighting over it. Me giving her the car solved a significant problem for her. I told her I would call her later to work out the details.

I called her at 9pm. It sounded like she was at a party. She told me she was pretty sure her insurance had lapsed. I told her that when we went to the DMV, we'd work all that out and that I'd take care of it. She promised she'd call her insurance first thing in the morning so she would know where everything stood and be back before the DMV closed.

We know that on Friday she picked up her check at Frank & Mary's in Cortland. She was a waitress. Her weekly check wouldn't have been much and she was paid in cash. She also went to her residence where she lived with the paternal grandmother of her first son, Sue. Sue's husband was the only one home at the time. He saw her come into the house and go back out. He saw someone in the car, but couldn't tell if it was male or female. She told him she was on her way to meet me at the DMV. I only live a few blocks away from her.

She didn't make it to my house. She didn't text me Friday. The texts she sent were to her estranged husband telling him she'd pick up the kids at 5:30pm. The people she lived with found her phone later in her bedroom and it had been restored. This has been a huge conversation starter because that points to something in people's mind. However, the phone was under Sue's family plan. If M. had got another phone, she may have reset it and intended to give the phone back to Sue. Or maybe the phone wasn't working right. M. liked new phones. We really don't know that the phone was significant. We just know that she didn't contact anyone if she did get a new phone. She was VERY active on social media. All of the social media. Snapchat, Instagram, FB...and nothing has been posted since Friday morning.

The only other thing we know for sure is that her license plate was captured at 10:35pm on I86 in Ashville NY. The police saw this and decided (on their own) that she had left the state. However, Jon Turner's bff claims that they were both at his house. He told some people it was on Sunday night. He told other people it was Friday night. He told me it was Saturday or Sunday, he wasn't sure. He told some people they were going camping. He told me they were excited and moving to California to start a new life.

The ONLY person that puts them together after Thursday is Jon's friend. We know that M. was with him Thursday night. We do not know they were together on Friday or after that. And the friend's story is not consistent. Jon was known to be addicted to heroin. His family told the police that it wasn't unusual for him to go off and live in the woods. He is on a conditional discharge for this: http://www.mytwintiers.com/news/loc...ic-dispute-incident-ends-peacefully/447370644
His family didn't report him missing. There have been four reported sightings of him in Elmira. There was a report that he was at the Tops within walking distance to his house on the 30th. This was reported by an employee who knows him personally was 100% sure. His family, after insisting they were together and he was missing, deleted their posts. I suspect this is because - he's not missing.

His family didn't report him missing and were insisting they were together. They are getting this info from the same place everyone else is - the one friend. M. would party. She would drink. I know she has snorted coke at a party. She was not a drug addict. Not only did she care for her children well, she cared for other children. There is zero chance that the people she lived with would've trusted her with their children if M. was on drugs.

Cortland PD is the lead agency. In order to interview these people in Elmira they've relied on Elmira PD to gather the info. This is where the breakdown has happened. Elmira PD said they heard that they left for CA. Guess who they heard that from? Then Cortland PD, who did not actually write it out in a timeline concludes "Yep, that ping was them leaving for CA!" I am still waiting for the video from the Subway where someone reported seeing them on Friday the 25th at 3:30pm in Elmira. It wouldn't help with what happened after because even if M. was in Elmira to drop him off, she would have had plenty of time to make it back to pick up her kids in Newfield by 5:30pm. But it would show that she was in fact in Elmira with him on Friday.

I was told by the manager at the Tops that he didn't see anyone who looked like them on the tapes. He looked at two hours of tapes in five minutes. I cannot get a clear answer as to whether the Elmira PD looked at the tapes, although I know the Cortland PD asked them to and the manager had never heard of the case. He asked me if I had called Elmira PD to look a the cameras. Oye. I told him they should have been there and already looked at them. I had this conversation with him on Monday the 4th. The second I got the tip on Wed the 30th, I contacted Cortland PD.

I organized a search & flyer event and set up my table right in that Tops parking lot. 25 people went out and searched a pond and wooded area behind Jon's house. They went back and visited his bff. They looked under every bridged and hung flyers all over the city.

M. has never left her children. Anything is possible. Do I believe that she morphed into a completely different person between 4pm on Thursday and 1pm on Friday? No. At this point, we must find Jon Turner to rule him out or in as being with her.

For all we know at this moment, she never left Cortland. The stories don't make sense. All the players in Elmira are interconnected, young, into drugs and something is up.

Oh goodness :(

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Hello everyone. I've visited this site before because I "was" a huge fan of Disappeared. I'm not a fan any longer.

M. is my daughter. I filed the missing person's report on Saturday the 26th. I knew as soon as I heard that she didn't pick up her kids that something was wrong. She has never left her kids. Her kids were with her estranged husband who all call him dad. The two youngest girls are his. They had been fighting for months, however, everything he told me from the day leading up to her disappearance and that day have checked out. I don't think he had anything to do with it.

The week before she went missing she met this Jon Turner guy. This was on the 17th. She would go out on Thursday nights because that is when her ex had the kids for visits and she had a free night. On that night she was with her friend Amber because she was meeting him for the first time. However, they had been talking for a week or two prior. He had messaged a mutual friend to ask about her. I've seen the PMs he sent her friend.

They met on the 17th and she found out about his gf on the 18th. The gf and M. were fighting on FB over this "prize" with no job, no car and a drug problem. I met M. on The 24th at a gas station because I was coming back from the Syracuse Mall. I had taken her sister school shopping and bought things for her & the kids. She was on her way to a meeting with her son's preschool teacher. I needed gas, it made sense to meet up there. The M. I saw was the same M. I always saw. She was excited about the clothes. She told me that she was going to see Jon that night which was the first I'd ever heard his name. I asked "who's that?" and she said "He's a cheating *******." I said "Well, that sounds like your type." And we laughed. I told her I was going to give her my car because I'd bought a new one. She told me that was great because she was having transmission problems. The car she had was drama because the loan was in her father in law's name and her and her ex were fighting over it. Me giving her the car solved a significant problem for her. I told her I would call her later to work out the details.

I called her at 9pm. It sounded like she was at a party. She told me she was pretty sure her insurance had lapsed. I told her that when we went to the DMV, we'd work all that out and that I'd take care of it. She promised she'd call her insurance first thing in the morning so she would know where everything stood and be back before the DMV closed.

We know that on Friday she picked up her check at Frank & Mary's in Cortland. She was a waitress. Her weekly check wouldn't have been much and she was paid in cash. She also went to her residence where she lived with the paternal grandmother of her first son, Sue. Sue's husband was the only one home at the time. He saw her come into the house and go back out. He saw someone in the car, but couldn't tell if it was male or female. She told him she was on her way to meet me at the DMV. I only live a few blocks away from her.

She didn't make it to my house. She didn't text me Friday. The texts she sent were to her estranged husband telling him she'd pick up the kids at 5:30pm. The people she lived with found her phone later in her bedroom and it had been restored. This has been a huge conversation starter because that points to something in people's mind. However, the phone was under Sue's family plan. If M. had got another phone, she may have reset it and intended to give the phone back to Sue. Or maybe the phone wasn't working right. M. liked new phones. We really don't know that the phone was significant. We just know that she didn't contact anyone if she did get a new phone. She was VERY active on social media. All of the social media. Snapchat, Instagram, FB...and nothing has been posted since Friday morning.

The only other thing we know for sure is that her license plate was captured at 10:35pm on I86 in Ashville NY. The police saw this and decided (on their own) that she had left the state. However, Jon Turner's bff claims that they were both at his house. He told some people it was on Sunday night. He told other people it was Friday night. He told me it was Saturday or Sunday, he wasn't sure. He told some people they were going camping. He told me they were excited and moving to California to start a new life.

The ONLY person that puts them together after Thursday is Jon's friend. We know that M. was with him Thursday night. We do not know they were together on Friday or after that. And the friend's story is not consistent. Jon was known to be addicted to heroin. His family told the police that it wasn't unusual for him to go off and live in the woods. He is on a conditional discharge for this: http://www.mytwintiers.com/news/loc...ic-dispute-incident-ends-peacefully/447370644
His family didn't report him missing. There have been four reported sightings of him in Elmira. There was a report that he was at the Tops within walking distance to his house on the 30th. This was reported by an employee who knows him personally was 100% sure. His family, after insisting they were together and he was missing, deleted their posts. I suspect this is because - he's not missing.

His family didn't report him missing and were insisting they were together. They are getting this info from the same place everyone else is - the one friend. M. would party. She would drink. I know she has snorted coke at a party. She was not a drug addict. Not only did she care for her children well, she cared for other children. There is zero chance that the people she lived with would've trusted her with their children if M. was on drugs.

Cortland PD is the lead agency. In order to interview these people in Elmira they've relied on Elmira PD to gather the info. This is where the breakdown has happened. Elmira PD said they heard that they left for CA. Guess who they heard that from? Then Cortland PD, who did not actually write it out in a timeline concludes "Yep, that ping was them leaving for CA!" I am still waiting for the video from the Subway where someone reported seeing them on Friday the 25th at 3:30pm in Elmira. It wouldn't help with what happened after because even if M. was in Elmira to drop him off, she would have had plenty of time to make it back to pick up her kids in Newfield by 5:30pm. But it would show that she was in fact in Elmira with him on Friday.

I was told by the manager at the Tops that he didn't see anyone who looked like them on the tapes. He looked at two hours of tapes in five minutes. I cannot get a clear answer as to whether the Elmira PD looked at the tapes, although I know the Cortland PD asked them to and the manager had never heard of the case. He asked me if I had called Elmira PD to look a the cameras. Oye. I told him they should have been there and already looked at them. I had this conversation with him on Monday the 4th. The second I got the tip on Wed the 30th, I contacted Cortland PD.

I organized a search & flyer event and set up my table right in that Tops parking lot. 25 people went out and searched a pond and wooded area behind Jon's house. They went back and visited his bff. They looked under every bridged and hung flyers all over the city.

M. has never left her children. Anything is possible. Do I believe that she morphed into a completely different person between 4pm on Thursday and 1pm on Friday? No. At this point, we must find Jon Turner to rule him out or in as being with her.

For all we know at this moment, she never left Cortland. The stories don't make sense. All the players in Elmira are interconnected, young, into drugs and something is up.

My heart goes out to you and your family. This JT guy sounds like bad news, especially since heroin may be involved. I truly hope she turns up soon. Can you post the missing person flyer here so those of us on social media can share it and get her face out there? Do you know her vehicle's license plate #? It really sounds like she would never leave her children.

This was brought up by the state police and is terrifying. I was sent a PM by someone in downtown buffalo area who believed that he saw her on his street. She was dropped off at the corner by a car (he didn't see the car) and she stopped to ask him & his friend directions to an intersection. He said she seemed out of it and as they were trying to explain how to get there she just walked off. He saw the post after he saw her and sent the pic to his friend & they believe it was her. That was the only one though and of course, I sent it to the Cortland PD & state police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back