1292 users online (287 members and 1005 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA-Woman performs "lewd acts" with dog, husband films it

"A judge in Pennsylvania told a woman that she needs help “big time” after pleading guilty to trying to have sex with a dog, according to reports.

Rachael Harris, 20, of Curwensville, was sentenced to 90 days to one year in jail after pleading guilty on Friday to eight counts of cruelty to animals and four counts each of producing an obscene performance and criminal conspiracy/producing an obscene performance, the Centre Daily Times reports.

Judge Paul Cherry ordered that Harris — whose husband, Corey Dean Harris, 24, reportedly filmed the sick acts — undergo counseling, and barred her from having any pets or working in a job that involves animals.

Police were called to a Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals location in Clearfield County in November 2015 after Corey Harris’ sister turned over a video camera that she said was used by her brother to record sex acts between his wife and the dog. The camera was later turned over to police and four videos were recovered, the Progress News reports."

http://www.theprogressnews.com/news/...7039949e3.html

What a couple! Barking mad? I wonder what her full time job is.

The Judge - Judge Paul Cherry saw the husband and wife as both in need of psychiatric help, and had lots of sympathy for any poor unfortunate animals they had any contact with. I am pleased he banned them from ever having any pets or working anywhere where they may come into contact with any animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Meryl12 View Post
    The Judge - Judge Paul Cherry saw the husband and wife as both in need of psychiatric help, and had lots of sympathy for any poor unfortunate animals they had any contact with. I am pleased he banned them from ever having any pets or working anywhere where they may come into contact with any animals.

What on earth is this world coming to? My sympathy with the poor dog.

I just threw up in my mouth.