Reaction score
Deborah A. McCall (16) - Downers Grove IL, 1979

DMcCall.jpg
DMcCall1.jpg
DMcCall3.jpg
DMcCall2.jpg

Deborah A. McCall

Endangered Missing from Downers Grove, Illinois since November 5, 1979

Age: 16 -- Height: 5'2" -- Weight: 105 lbs -- Hair Color: Brown -- Eye Color: Gray

Deborah's nickname is Debbie. She has freckles.

Deborah was last seen leaving school in Downers Grove, Illinois on November 5, 1979. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available.

Doe Network

NamUs

Charley Project

Suspect (deceased) in Deborah's disappearance:

In addition to the murders of Maurer, Colliander and Huber, police also suspect Lindahl in the disappearance of Downers Grove North student Deborah McCall, who went missing in November 1979.

Photos of McCall were found inside Lindahl's home after his death, Berlin said.

Man Behind 1976 Murder of Chicago-Area Teen Believed to Be Serial Killer: Police

I’ve long wondered if Lindahl had anything to do with Deborah and other girls missing/ found murdered in the area. Another unsolved murder that had few details was Patricia Sue Early. She was from Aurora and her body was found in Naperville township. Definitely wondered about her too.

It seemed like Lindahl was all over Kane and DuPage counties. I lived in Aurora and my neighbor (who I did not personally know) across the street and my aunt both had run-ins with him. I suspect I may have myself, but don’t know if he targeted any pre-teen girls. I’ve never heard anything like that but he looks like the same guy.

I also wonder if there are any as yet unidentified girls in his photos, like Alcala’s collection.

I had never heard that Deborah’s pictures had been found in his collection. There were never any details on her and not a lot written about him prior to this. They obviously knew she was a victim for a very very long time. Was this ever mentioned anywhere before?

I'm sorry to hear this is what happened to Deborah and for all the other girls who crossed his path.

Last edited:
Holy cow! Not to take Deborah's thread off track, but Read this. Police once pulled him over with an unconscious, bloody woman in his car:

Was killer in 1976 slaying of suburban teen a serial killer?

I wonder why he was attacking an 18 year-old guy with a knife when he accidentally slashed his own leg & bled out? Did he have a thing for you guys too? I hope the photos LE found can be released......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Witchee
Back