997 users online (173 members and 824 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 864
  1. #646
    Quote Originally Posted by FromGermany View Post
    I thought it was the owner who was interviewed, not some mechanic? I have relied on him to know what he claims.
    The owner can be a mechanic too! The mechanic owns the garage I know several mechanics who're the owners of their garages/workshops and they also employ several mechanics to work for them in their garage/workshop.

    Yeah I know....you weren't the only one who relied on him and believed what he was saying was correct. I really believe Mr Yusuf made a genuine mistake, nothing more and nothing less. MOO
    Last edited by UndiscoveredTruth; 09-13-2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: missed a whole word!

  2. #647
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    3,301
    Quote Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth View Post
    The owner can be a mechanic too! The mechanic owns the garage I know several mechanics who're the owners of their garages/workshops and they also employ several mechanics to work for them in their garage/workshop.

    Yeah I know....you weren't the only one who relied on him and believed what he was saying was correct. I really believe Mr Yusuf made a genuine mistake, nothing more and nothing less. MOO
    Agree UT

    Borce does like to make phone calls to make his facts known. Journo's, mechanics ..... wonder who else he may have called..........

  3. #648
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    983
    What's he threatened the poor mechanic with ?? Take it back or I will get my big bro onto you !

  4. #649
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,598
    Could yesterday's fiasco been staged to discredit all LE's hard work?

    This could swing a jury's decision. All evidence now appears to be weak.

    Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post
    Agree UT

    Borce does like to make phone calls to make his facts known. Journo's, mechanics ..... wonder who else he may have called..........
    I believe it was Borce's lawyers who called the journos to be witness to the call and the mechanic changing his memory.
    Borce might have been sitting in his car watching from across the road!
    IMO that mechanic wasn't the most confident type personality.

    For Borce to call when those journos were there was an unbelievable coincidence. I don't believe in coincidences, not like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hbayne View Post
    What's he threatened the poor mechanic with ?? Take it back or I will get my big bro onto you !
    Has that mechanic been threatened with legal mumbo-jumbo he couldn't understand?
    The poor innocent bugger doesn't know what he's in for.
    Last edited by they'll get you; 09-14-2017 at 12:17 AM.
    JMHOO

    Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

  5. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by sosocurious View Post
    Agree UT

    Borce does like to make phone calls to make his facts known. Journo's, mechanics ..... wonder who else he may have called..........
    We're bound to find out sooner or later if he's called others lol! But hey, if someone accuses me of something and I know for a fact it's not true, I will get hold of them and set the record straight. I think most people would, wouldn't they? Even moreso if in BR's position. According to him he's not guilty, he did not kill his wife, so if he feels/knows information is being reported that is not true/correct, it is his right to set the record straight, if he chooses to do so...I think anyway!! MOO

  6. #651
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    6,598
    Are we meant to feel sorry for him?
    JMHOO

    Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

  7. #652
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,055
    Quote Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth View Post
    We're bound to find out sooner or later if he's called others lol! But hey, if someone accuses me of something and I know for a fact it's not true, I will get hold of them and set the record straight. I think most people would, wouldn't they? Even moreso if in BR's position. According to him he's not guilty, he did not kill his wife, so if he feels/knows information is being reported that is not true/correct, it is his right to set the record straight, if he chooses to do so...I think anyway!! MOO
    While the mechanic is on camera, what are the odds? Borce is playing with people, he is much cleverer than anyone gives him credit. This guy is all about image; he's not deep in debt, he's a great businessman, he's just working to get out of the house, he didn't kill his wife....... there's a pattern.

    He can make calls about the faulty fuel gauge but won't speak to the police, can't remember what happened for 100 minutes on the day Karen disappeared, won't clear his wife's name about rumours dirtying her image, won't speak about his son's claims...... there's a pattern.

    JMO

  8. #653
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,055
    Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    Are we meant to feel sorry for him?
    No way TGY!!

  9. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    Are we meant to feel sorry for him?
    Of course not! There's nothing to feel sorry about! He simply set the record straight. I doubt he wants anyone's sympathy!

  10. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    While the mechanic is on camera, what are the odds? Borce is playing with people, he is much cleverer than anyone gives him credit. This guy is all about image; he's not deep in debt, he's a great businessman, he's just working to get out of the house, he didn't kill his wife....... there's a pattern.

    He can make calls about the faulty fuel gauge but won't speak to the police, can't remember what happened for 100 minutes on the day Karen disappeared, won't clear his wife's name about rumours dirtying her image, won't speak about his son's claims...... there's a pattern.

    JMO
    I really doubt very much it would make a big difference if he spoke to the police and didn't lawyer up! People would still say he's guilty...straight off the bat. Would make no difference at all! Lawyering up does not mean one is guilty of any wrong doing. We still haven't heard from SR...she lawyered up too so it's not just BR. Nobody is defending KR (with the exception of KR's Aunty and a friend or two) which is really sad, very very sad!


  11. #656
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,055
    Quote Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth View Post
    I really doubt very much it would make a big difference if he spoke to the police and didn't lawyer up! People would still say he's guilty...straight off the bat. Would make no difference at all! Lawyering up does not mean one is guilty of any wrong doing. We still haven't heard from SR...she lawyered up too so it's not just BR. Nobody is defending KR (with the exception of KR's Aunty and a friend or two) which is really sad, very very sad!
    This is true, but at the time Karen was only missing.

  12. #657
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    This is true, but at the time Karen was only missing.
    Yep, she was only missing at the time and it wasn't till after the reporter asked BR if he killed KR, BR lawyered up! I can understand that, I don't know why others can't. BR knew then, what people were going to say/think regardless of what he had to say.... he was guilty, period!!

  13. #658
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    3,301
    Quote Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth View Post
    Yep, she was only missing at the time and it wasn't till after the reporter asked BR if he killed KR, BR lawyered up! I can understand that, I don't know why others can't. BR knew then, what people were going to say/think regardless of what he had to say.... he was guilty, period!!
    Wasn't it after his Friday 8 July interview that he clammed up and possibly saw his lawyer?

    Detectives from the missing persons squad have confirmed they questioned Mr Ristevski about his wife's disappearance last Friday. He has since been released pending further inquiries.
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/ka...11-gq3fw0.html

    Mr Stary said he had been advising Mr Ristevski since soon after the disappearance.
    "We've been advising him since day one really," he said.
    http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/bo...22-guihl1.html

    Sarah, now 22, was present at the family home earlier in the morning before leaving, police have been told.
    The Herald Sun understands police believe they were close to making a key breakthrough in the case during the interview with Mr Ristevski.
    The interview, which took place not long after 47-year-old Mrs Ristevski was reported missing, came to an abrupt end when he refused to answer any more questions.

    http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/law...caf7762e984e42
    Borce Ristevski can’t explain movements for almost 100 minutes on day Karen vanished
    Last edited by sosocurious; 09-14-2017 at 02:01 AM.

  14. #659
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    8,055
    Quote Originally Posted by UndiscoveredTruth View Post
    Yep, she was only missing at the time and it wasn't till after the reporter asked BR if he killed KR, BR lawyered up! I can understand that, I don't know why others can't. BR knew then, what people were going to say/think regardless of what he had to say.... he was guilty, period!!
    We don't know that for sure UT. Karen was only missing less than 2 wks, and Borce is worried he'll be blamed for her death, but no one knew she was dead, there was no body!
    If you look at all the disappearances of family members, no one comes to that conclusion that quickly. If Borce has nothing to hide, why not tell the police what he did for those 100 minutes?

  15. #660
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NSW
    Posts
    3,301
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimeSuspect View Post
    While the mechanic is on camera, what are the odds? Borce is playing with people, he is much cleverer than anyone gives him credit. This guy is all about image; he's not deep in debt, he's a great businessman, he's just working to get out of the house, he didn't kill his wife....... there's a pattern.

    He can make calls about the faulty fuel gauge but won't speak to the police, can't remember what happened for 100 minutes on the day Karen disappeared, won't clear his wife's name about rumours dirtying her image, won't speak about his son's claims...... there's a pattern.

    JMO
    I am not getting why a broken fuel gauge some 2 or 3 years previous really even matters. Borce said it fixed itself when he did a u turn up the Calder and returned home by noon.

    Maybe he phoned the mechanic on another occasion which is more significant.....
    imo

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44 45 46 54 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #12
    By Greater Than in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1289
    Last Post: 07-28-2017, 07:49 AM
  2. Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1069
    Last Post: 03-23-2017, 08:13 AM
  3. Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #8
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 1110
    Last Post: 03-06-2017, 10:13 AM
  4. Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #3
    By KayElJay in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 999
    Last Post: 08-24-2016, 10:24 PM
  5. Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1
    By los2188 in forum Located Persons Discussion
    Replies: 922
    Last Post: 07-27-2016, 09:03 AM

Tags for this Thread