880 users online (101 members and 779 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
    BBM

LE said it. Just like they said don't focus on the hat.

I know there isn't much to sleuth these days and this post is not directed at you in any way but sleuthing the detectives and why they said something takes the focus off the main subject. I think you summed up the potential "why's" in your last paragraph very nicely.

Point is they said it. They said it was what the witness said.
    I don't want this to sound negative or wrong I mean it with the best intention. However, the witness may be Libby or Abby or indeed what was recorded on the phone. We just don't know.

KR
    Reacher

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post
    I don't want this to sound negative or wrong I mean it with the best intention. However, the witness may be Libby or Abby or indeed what was recorded on the phone. We just don't know.

KR
    Reacher
    That's a really good point Reacher. We know that Abby was recording while BG was approaching from a distance (I'm only guessing from the image released. It seems like it was cropped and zoomed in) and we know that she was still recording when he was near enough that we can hear him in a normal voice say "down the hill". All she had to do was flip the phone in her hand to point it upwards/forwards/back or down. The phone camera might have even been level with his face at some point while they were in front of him going "down the hill". Abby might be the witness after all.

The part I am stuck on is this:
    If my iphone wasn't a brick right now I would sync it to upload with the cloud, record a video and leave it until the phone dies. I assume Abby didn't manually stop recording but we just don't know. I am not sure that the phone would upload to the cloud before dying or even being powered down manually but it would if the recording was stopped manually. I'm stuck trying to figure out how exactly the recording ended up being saved one way or another - icloud or in the phone itself.
    SSDGM

If LE knew that, it would have been stated at the start don't you think? If you remember what they said about the video turned into a still they said the outcome was the best they could do.

My point was more that it doesn't matter who the witness was. If LE thought knowing who commented was vital to the case I would expect they would have put forth that into.

They said a witness made the remark.
    They said don't focus on the hat.

So why dissect what they said?

And I appreciate your intention. We're all trying to solve the same riddle here.

Quote Originally Posted by Reacher View Post

KR
    Reacher

One thing that bothers me regarding the sketch is when LE was compiling witnesses accounts what BG looked like, an age range not given, surely these witnesses could come up with a range.

Quote Originally Posted by lindylou View Post
    I think we have discussed the" hat" backwards and forwards. Can we move on?
    I think just about everything has been discussed backwards and forwards but that's ok, that's why we are here. I think anything is still on the table and open for discussion, moo. There are still new members popping in, etc, and if we start saying well we discussed this already, well you get the point. Moo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Paradise View Post
    If LE knew that, it would have been stated at the start don't you think? If you remember what they said about the video turned into a still they said the outcome was the best they could do.

My point was more that it doesn't matter who the witness was. If LE thought knowing who commented was vital to the case I would expect they would have put forth that into.

They said a witness made the remark.
    They said don't focus on the hat.

So why dissect what they said?

And I appreciate your intention. We're all trying to solve the same riddle here.
    I think you have the wrong end of the stick so I will gently turn it around for you. I wasn't talking about the video I was suggesting what was voice recorded. It was a suggestion and nothing more. No one is dissecting what was said or i certainly am not.

Cheers
    KR
    Reacher

Quote Originally Posted by minazoe View Post
    they had a suspect in tis case possibly. http://wcfcourier.com/news/local/cri...iderail-latest
    Here is WS thread where we started discussing the Altmayer guy on the Iowa case back on Nov 17 2016 after he had been arrested..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...4#post12940834.

There was a recent search of a SO residence in Lafayette. Might or might not be related to Delphi case obv. His name is not mentioned just the street. Connecting the dots Ht Wt matches but likeness no IMO. Per TOS don't post his pic without asking a mod.
    http://www.wlfi.com/story/36339288/f...te-home-monday
    All statements are my opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by deugirtni View Post
    How far away from another person would one have to be to observe that the eyes on the other person are not blue?
    I have a theory about the eye color. The witness is a previous victim of a SA by BG. She would have seen him up close and personal. She either recognized the video still or DNA matched up from this case to her case. As always moo.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by deugirtni View Post
    How far away from another person would one have to be to observe that the eyes on the other person are not blue?
    I think no more than 1 to 2 meters meters away at the most.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Thanks

Thanks Kat913!

Dwight Bell has been arrested in Tennessee.

I have been lurking. This is my first post. The person who is associated with this address resembles the BG sketch IMO and is a registered violent sex offender.

Quote Originally Posted by ezrah View Post
    There was a recent search of a SO residence in Lafayette. Might or might not be related to Delphi case obv. His name is not mentioned just the street. Connecting the dots Ht Wt matches but likeness no IMO. Per TOS don't post his pic without asking a mod.
    http://www.wlfi.com/story/36339288/f...te-home-monday
    Ooops. I was trying to reply to the following post.

I have been lurking. This is my first post. The person who is associated with this address resembles the BG sketch IMO and is a registered violent sex offender.

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast