GUILTY UK - Alan Webster & Tanya French for raping infant, Hatfield, Herts, 2006

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
And the woman's sentence is something i can't understand. she should be banged up forever and a day, i believe.

WARNING: This about untold and evil damage to a baby. do not read if you think it will disturb you as much as it does me. i have to try to sleep now. :(

Babysitters jailed for baby rape

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/beds/bucks/herts/4599524.stm

What sick people there are in this world today! I hope they pay for what they've done!

Jovin said:
What sick people there are in this world today! I hope they pay for what they've done!

Sentencing Webster, Judge Findlay Baker said the offences were committed against the "most vulnerable victim - a little baby".

"There are no words to express the abhorrence such offending generates," he added.

Yes.

but why did the woman only get 5 years?

i so hope neither of them are segregated. and i hope someone 'gets' to them in their prisons.

i'm sure that makes me bad, but i don't believe people like this deserve to live another hour.

Floh said:
Sentencing Webster, Judge Findlay Baker said the offences were committed against the "most vulnerable victim - a little baby".

"There are no words to express the abhorrence such offending generates," he added.

Yes.

but why did the woman only get 5 years?

i so hope neither of them are segregated. and i hope someone 'gets' to them in their prisons.

i'm sure that makes me bad, but i don't believe people like this deserve to live another hour.
I'm just sitting here shaking my head:furious: These people should fry, right now for what they've done. Fire up the chair or load the syringe right now.
2.gif
I hope that poor baby will never have any idea of what's happened to her, and that she doesn't have any health problems in the years to come from this vicious assault!

Floh said:
.....but why did the woman only get 5 years?

Me too! I thought the same thing!
:furious:

bakerprune64 said:
I'm just sitting here shaking my head:furious: These people should fry, right now for what they've done. Fire up the chair or load the syringe right now.
2.gif
I hope that poor baby will never have any idea of what's happened to her, and that she doesn't have any health problems in the years to come from this vicious assault!

We don't have the DP in Britain. :(

it truly is the most depraved act, what this couple did.

i so hope the baby comes to no further harm ever in her life.

How could the mother of the 12 week old baby not know that the baby had been raped? I mean, you change thier diapers how many times a day? Could she not tell something was wrong? Unless, it was a different kind of rape than I am used to hearing about.

Poor little baby girl.

Possibly the mother was a first time mother?

I don't even want to speculate as to what they are defining as rape.

I did want to comment on this .......
"But he said French was also a victim and had come under Webster's "malign influence" and was to some extent "corrupted by him". "

WOW did this not set the womens movement back by 20 years??

She was under HIS influence??? Can you spare me??
She was the same age as him! As a 19 YO she was as much as of an adult as he and as much as capable of making descisions freely..

I am really disgusted that the judge justified her action in this way.

lostfaith said:
How could the mother of the 12 week old baby not know that the baby had been raped? I mean, you change thier diapers how many times a day? Could she not tell something was wrong? Unless, it was a different kind of rape than I am used to hearing about.

Poor little baby girl.

Maybe she could tell something was wrong but denied it! I am going to tell you a painful story. When my daughter had cancer I requested my medical records from the small town I grew up in as I was wondering if anything that happened to me was the cause of her cancer.

Lo and behold, I was diagnosed with gonorrhea at 4 months old. I questioned my mother extensively and she insisted neither she nor my father ever had gonorrhea. I still had it at 10 months old. So, with what I know now, I was continuing to be infected or the meds didn't work. Since I was abused by another family member from about 5-9 years old it would indicate there was a lot going on at that time. I think the baby rape is anal as the vagina is not formed very much and this would cause excessive bleeding. But I have never talked with anyone who would freely discuss it.

concernedperson said:
Maybe she could tell something was wrong but denied it! I am going to tell you a painful story. When my daughter had cancer I requested my medical records from the small town I grew up in as I was wondering if anything that happened to me was the cause of her cancer.

Lo and behold, I was diagnosed with gonorrhea at 4 months old. I questioned my mother extensively and she insisted neither she nor my father ever had gonorrhea. I still had it at 10 months old. So, with what I know now, I was continuing to be infected or the meds didn't work. Since I was abused by another family member from about 5-9 years old it would indicate there was a lot going on at that time. I think the baby rape is anal as the vagina is not formed very much and this would cause excessive bleeding. But I have never talked with anyone who would freely discuss it.
Oh gosh Cp, How horrible. Thank you for sharing your painful story.

concernedperson said:

Hopefully this particular man was hung like a hamster! I am not sure what constitutes rape anywhere but New Jersey. Here it is defined as penetration, it can be with a finger, object or penis.

I am so sorry to hear you were sexually abused as a child.

Linda7NJ said:
.... I am not sure what constitutes rape anywhere but New Jersey. Here it is defined as penetration, it can be with a finger, object or penis....

I think that's how it is in most places.

concernedperson said:

Concerned....I am so sorry that happened to you as a child! I would think that there would be excessive bleeding either way, anal or vaginal. We are talking about a tiny, very new baby here. Maybe he did not rape her in the way we are thinking.

I just cant understand the these perverts attraction to children. It's sick.

Linda7NJ said:
Hopefully this particular man was hung like a hamster! I am not sure what constitutes rape anywhere but New Jersey. Here it is defined as penetration, it can be with a finger, object or penis.

I am so sorry to hear you were sexually abused as a child.

The one that I knew about was killed at 21 in an assembly line accident. A large engine fell on him and crushed him. The night he was killed I dreamed he was dead and my mother woke me up to tell me the news. No one in my family other than one sister will recognize what happened to me. Strangely, I still felt guilt because I dreamed he was dead. I felt I caused it. I know now that I had nothing to do with this and this was some sort of closure of that abuse. The other is still unknown. So, sometimes when I go off on a rant, I kinda, sorta, maybe know but childhood memories are so fuzzy when you put up blocks for survival. We need to be more generous with people who come on board..the stories are hard to tell. I feel I don't have anything to lose anymore. I think we need to listen. Especially in light to what has happened in Virginia.

Amraann said:
Possibly the mother was a first time mother?

I don't even want to speculate as to what they are defining as rape.

I did want to comment on this .......
"But he said French was also a victim and had come under Webster's "malign influence" and was to some extent "corrupted by him". "

WOW did this not set the womens movement back by 20 years??

She was under HIS influence??? Can you spare me??
She was the same age as him! As a 19 YO she was as much as of an adult as he and as much as capable of making descisions freely..

I am really disgusted that the judge justified her action in this way.
Well, there is such a thing as weak-minded people and those open to manipulation and control by others. The world is full of them, in fact.

britgirl said:

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this. If there was ever a reason to reinstate the death penalty in this country, I think I've found it. I hope he's tortured in prison.
I am lost for words. If I had not such a deep basic dislike towards death penalty and torture, I would say let's cut his §$%"s off, but I am a civilized person and I just think what I think in private.

I lived in Bucks for one and a half years.

Thanks for posting, britgirl.

Wuschel

britgirl said:

I haven't been able to stop thinking about this. If there was ever a reason to reinstate the death penalty in this country, I think I've found it. I hope he's tortured in prison.

We've got the death penalty here, britgirl, and this wouldn't be a death-penalty case. Heck, a man who raped a little girl over a period of four years just recently got a 60-day sentence. And even though that was an unusually light sentence, I believe we're way too lenient on child molesters in general here.

The monsters that did this, don't deserve to take another breath. IMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back