817 users online (109 members and 708 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,111 to 1,123 of 1123
    Quote Originally Posted by PCS View Post
    My landlord in the 90`s worked for Telstra. Its OK now,but at the time I wasn't letting that one out.
    That must be most helpful for you in your sleuthing of this case.

<mod snip>
    Last edited by KayElJay; 09-24-2017 at 05:34 PM. Reason: insinuating about off limits topic

I think so

Quote Originally Posted by meticulously View Post
    Every websleuther studies the forums and blogs !
    Studies and then often forgets.
    Or only selectively or partially (rightly or wrongly) remembers what they have read or skim read.

Like an old PC running Windows 3.1 with its inherent leaky memory issues.

There's only a month to go for the next court appearance. I suppose both the defense and prosecution are able to ask for more time. Any ideas what will happen on that day?

Quote Originally Posted by Canning Vale View Post
    Milamber182,

Thanks for the lengthy post. When you've mentioned the first wife EE and BRE being physically the complete opposite. Do you mean that BRE was tall and EE short? It's just that I wouldn't describe BRE as being unattractive when he was younger.
    https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...#post-48286218

Jan 1, 2017
    Visions said:
    That's actually quite interesting and throws up some possibilities.

If she was domineering and he was a withdrawn type character, he may have felt like he was being bullied, and it may have eaten away at him until he snapped and decided to take it out on some poor innocent victims who in someway reminded him of Esiuw (with the crimes actually being his psychological play on what he wanted to do to her).

Who knows.

Physically the complete opposite though.

He had as a 19 yr old already broken into the Huntingdale home and sexually assaulted the 18 yr old occupant in 1988.

Although apparently he was married quite young.
    I quickly scanned the next couple of pages and I don't think the poster elaborated further on his wife's comments about the couple.

In the following article a reporter describes Esiuw as petite. I don't believe we have any photos of BRE from the time of the murders but during his time at the Athletics Club he's somewhat tall and stocky.

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...2843291ea9cef7
    Last edited by milamber182; 09-24-2017 at 07:55 AM.

OkieChance is offline This may be the year when we finally come face to face with ourselves. ~ HST
    Sorry if this was posted already and I missed it! Has a mod or admin OK'd discussing-sleuthing WS posters as possible suspects in this case? I don`t want to risk violating ToS or getting too o/t if not. ... TIA!

MOO

OkieChance is offline This may be the year when we finally come face to face with ourselves. ~ HST
    Hey Spinnaker, some of the clips you posted look like they've been laminated, or they were printed on higher-quality magazine-grade paper instead of standard newsprint? I'm trying to find these articles, or links to them, to see what else I might be able to find out before and after these articles were printed. Where are these clips from, originally, and what dates did they run?

TIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnaker View Post
    Another article re Brian Edwards:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MOO

Quote Originally Posted by OkieChance View Post
    Sorry if this was posted already and I missed it! Has a mod or admin OK'd discussing-sleuthing WS posters as possible suspects in this case? I don`t want to risk violating ToS or getting too o/t if not. ... TIA!

OkieChance, Thank You so much for asking

Not only has no Mod or Admin approved the discussing or sleuthing of WS members, but yesterday morning I specifically reminded members not to do so.

Or for those who wish to ignore the above hyperlink:

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Don't discuss other WS members or make accusations/insinuations against them.

There have been numerous reminders/warnings in previous threads.

Do some members just feel they can disregard The Rules and Mod/Admin warnings because they feel what they have to say is more important than following The Rules?

Those members who have chosen to disregard The Rules and Admin reminders/warnings are subject to loss of posting privileges.

ZERO TOLERANCE is now in place and Time Outs will be forthcoming when a review has been completed.

Sillybilly
    WS Admin
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-24-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieChance View Post
    Hey Spinnaker, some of the clips you posted look like they've been laminated, or they were printed on higher-quality magazine-grade paper instead of standard newsprint? I'm trying to find these articles, or links to them, to see what else I might be able to find out before and after these articles were printed. Where are these clips from, originally, and what dates did they run?

TIA!!
    I'm assuming these are photos of micro-film ... if that helps

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

<modsnip> OkieChance - how old is that laminated question ? From what Thread number? <modsnip> .....
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-24-2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Please don't discuss moderation on the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    I'm assuming these are photos of micro-film ... if that helps

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
    I'm looking for the source newspaper name and publish date.

MOO
    MOO

Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglette View Post
    <modsnip> OkieChance - how old is that laminated question ? From what Thread number? <modsnip>.....
    I asked about it this morning. It's from this thread, if that helps! I was asking about a news clip that was posted to this thread within the last few days.

<modsnip>

ETA: (Post #1050, posted 08/21. It's still on this thread, I just checked)

MOO
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-24-2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: snipped quote and reference to it
    MOO

Thread #17 is now open for continued discussion.

Please make sure you read all of the Opening Posts.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75