Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
:modstop:​

*** Before you post, be sure to READ and THANK this post and the one which follows.
=============

A fresh thread here, open for posting.

There will be zero tolerance for TOS violations, to include among other things:

1. Bullying other members
2. Addressing other members in a rude and degrading manner
3. Posting rumors
4. Posting "facts" without a legitimate, mainstream media or law enforcement source.
5. Posting suspicions and allegations about fellow members.
6. Abusing the private messaging feature to spread rumors and gossip, and to bully others.
7. Abusing the private messaging feature to draw members away from Websleuths. If you're a member of another group, so be it. Don't discuss it here. Leave the remarks and rumors where you find them.

If you lack the maturity to maintain courtesy and respect, and to exercise common sense, then you have no business posting on a public forum.

ETA: No screenshots or images are to be posted unless you include a link to the MSM source where you found them.

Copyright rule:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=11371918

Please preview your posts before submitting them to the thread to ensure your quotes appear correctly and are attributed to the right person.

If you do not know how to use the “Reply with Quote” feature properly, please PM a Mod or Admin to have it explained to you.

Broken quotes that are not attended to quickly get so out of hand, at times it is almost impossible to go back to determine who really said what, and it is totally discourteous to staff who have to take time to fix members’ mistakes.

Your courtesy and co-operation would be appreciated.

:tyou:

Do not post screenshots of Websleuths posts. Members are not able to click on a screenshot to view the original post for themselves, and a post # within a screenshot does not indicate which thread it is in.

If you want to quote an old post, go to the old post, click on “Reply with Quote”. When all the html text comes up, right click within the text and choose“Select All”, then right click on the highlighted text and choose “Copy”. Then simply paste that into your new post and type your response below it. Even if the post is from an old thread, members will still be able to click on the little black arrow that will take them back to the original post.

If you don’t understand that, please contact a Mod or Admin for help.

Let's find SS!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

1:30am SS told her friends she was leaving.
2:06am SS called for a taxi.

Question: why did it take SS 30 mins to walk from CBV to Stirling Road?
Allowing time to exit club and chat with security bouncer.
It's probably only a 3-4 min walk

What was she doing all that time?
Did she walk straight there?

The 2.06am would be the definitive time Sarah made the call or last sighted on the street.
The departure time will be more loose especially with its 1.30 time slot.
She spoke some bouncers. She had to walk. The end time is definitive.

How does this help us?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-15/page155

Hey everyone been reading for awhile loving all the info and theories first time posting though so I apologise if it's been said but regarding the post on BE's 2nd ex wife pic on her wall of them both, if he was so 'techie' with computers and stuff, why didn't he have top privacy settings on fb so he had to approve photo tags, wall posts etc instead of freaking out that she tagged him? I'm in no way computer savy but am a self taught pro at FB just a thought
He has 30 years experience as a Telstra techie dealing with telephone systems, over seeing their implementation.
IT has many streams. Facebook is a program that not everyone knows and some dont care.
Knowing Facebook doesnt count as IT expertise as a network engineer.

Let's find SS!

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Where was the nearest Telstra Exchange?

Thought I'd try to quote an old post, but the old post doesn't have the reply with quote'' icon, that BillyWhizz said to use. So I'll start again.

This is the blog that Spooks posted in the last thread with iprangedtheute posting like two different people, one of them called The Oracle (not ******) IMO and making what I would consider to be serious threats against someone from Coolbuture (Qld).

After what PeteDavo posted could this female be the police psych? JMHO.

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...ustralia/page2

Re: Sarah Spiers missing January 26, 1996 from Perth, Western Australia

01-29-2010, 04:16 AM#26 iprangedtheute

Honey bee what doyou really know? C/mon tell us? Informer fill me in on your investigation; Allyou seemed to have done is you have told everyone who you are. Cause we knowhey. Fancy coming over here From coolbulture (QLD)to solve the CSK killings?The Oracle know all about you & always will. Might be best getting a realjob hon? Then we will have a harder task.Think of what could happen if youspilled the beans....Think alot on that 1 hon. We would have to retrain you,s******,big job. lols. cant be stuffed. See Angelina & Brad split up lastweek. Things happen, oh well. x

01-30-2010, 03:29 AM #28iprangedtheute P*****knows zip. I don`t know much either. I didn`t write the last post. …rsbm

03-21-2010, 05:38 AM #29iprangedtheute Informer;Hows it going? Still after me? Hey the ladies at your school drop off sayyou`re a strange one. You really should leave this state hey. You are in areally warped state of mind going by your blogs. Forwarding my email and orlocation will result in one thing hey.That being i will not contact youagain.How is the leg tattooed one going.....

05-08-2010, 02:43 AM #31 iprangedtheute WhatI mean by I won`t contact you again is I won`t have to . You will not see itcoming. How goes the research re the Pechey Rd carpark?

The 2.06am would be the definitive time Sarah made the call or last sighted on the street. The departure time will be more loose especially with its 1.30 time slot. She spoke some bouncers. She had to walk. The end time is definitive.

How does this help us?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-1996-1997-Perth-Western-Australia-15/page155

Hey everyone been reading for awhile loving all the info and theories first time posting though so I apologise if it's been said but regarding the post on BE's 2nd ex wife pic on her wall of them both, if he was so 'techie' with computers and stuff, why didn't he have top privacy settings on fb so he had to approve photo tags, wall posts etc instead of freaking out that she tagged him? I'm in no way computer savy but am a self taught pro at FB just a thought

He has 30 years experience as a Telstra techie dealing with telephone systems, over seeing their implementation.
IT has many streams. Facebook is a program that not everyone knows and some dont care.
Knowing Facebook doesnt count as IT expertise as a network engineer.

Still seems a long time to get to the phonebox. From memory this would have been the closest phonebox at the time. Maybe she rang her male friend from Wellington St Mosman Park and he couldn't pick her up, so she then rang taxi. Cops should have been able to check for other calls from that box as another possibility shouldn't they? Did male friend then turn up? Was he the same male friend she was seen with by a landlord in the same unit block that morning? In the approx 90 seconds left from ringing a taxi, crossing the road, being seen by three witnesses, was she forced into a car witnesses saw by an opportunistic serial killer?

I agree with the new poster, mzage, and think he was happy for anyone to see what was on his facebook page and posts, especially The Eagles Nest. He would have removed anything he didn't want anyone to see, IMO.

As far as I can see the nearest Telstra Exchanges to where SS went missing appear to be:

Mount Hawthorn Exchange
City Beach Exchange
Wembley Exchange
Nedlands Exchange
Cottesloe Exchange

I would imagine Telstra employees have keys to these buildings?

As far as I can see the nearest Telstra Exchanges to where SS went missing appear to be:

Mount Hawthorn Exchange
City Beach Exchange
Wembley Exchange
Nedlands Exchange
Cottesloe Exchange

I would imagine Telstra employees have keys to these buildings?

Telstra exchanges, their locations and possible associations with alleged crimes were discussed heaps on earlier threads since arrest. Might be useful to read those threads.

That's probably why no one has answered your post about exchanges. Just my guess

Telstra exchanges, their locations and possible associations with alleged crimes were discussed heaps on earlier threads since arrest. Might be useful to read those threads.

That's probably why no one has answered your post about exchanges. Just my guess

What was the outcome of those discussions?

What was the outcome of those discussions?

Keys were debated
Can't recall the outcome whether they thought the accused had keys

Some sleuths discovered the d-sites were located reasonably close to Telstra exchanges

Maybe someone else can help answer this question ?

@petedavo ???

With regard to the thirty minutes or so it took Sarah Spiers to make the call for a taxi, which seems unexplained is it possible she'd pre-arranged for someone to pick her up at a certain time? After waiting for nearly half an hour assuming they weren't coming, she then called for a cab. In the few minutes it took for the cab to arrive, this person showed up and she just stepped into the car.

With regard to the thirty minutes or so it took Sarah Spiers to make the call for a taxi, which seems unexplained is it possible she'd pre-arranged for someone to pick her up at a certain time? After waiting for nearly half an hour assuming they weren't coming, she then called for a cab. In the few minutes it took for the cab to arrive, this person showed up and she just stepped into the car.

makes sense

maybe SS went to HJ's?
If cafe was closed, they often served people through drive through window.

makes sense

Hi Spooks & Pandit - yes that makes sense to me too. As I have said before she obviously deliberately left her friends. They were getting ready to leave but she went off on her own just like JR. MOO

maybe SS went to HJ's?
If cafe was closed, they often served people through drive through window.

If she went to HJs (was it open after 2am?),someone there would have likely remembered serving her, and this would/should have been made public IMO.

Made public in case anyone around HJs saw who else was around HJs and might have been watching her, and then driven up to her last seen location, to try and pick her up.

If she went to HJs (was it open after 2am?),someone there would have likely remembered serving her, and this would/should have been made public IMO.

Made public in case anyone around HJs saw who else was around HJs and might have been watching her, and then driven up to her last seen location, to try and pick her up.

I'm suggesting SS maybe went HJ's between 1:30-2:00am

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member