742 users online (156 members and 586 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandit View Post
    With regard to the thirty minutes or so it took Sarah Spiers to make the call for a taxi, which seems unexplained is it possible she'd pre-arranged for someone to pick her up at a certain time? After waiting for nearly half an hour assuming they weren't coming, she then called for a cab. In the few minutes it took for the cab to arrive, this person showed up and she just stepped into the car.
    makes sense

Quote Originally Posted by Pandit View Post
    With regard to the thirty minutes or so it took Sarah Spiers to make the call for a taxi, which seems unexplained is it possible she'd pre-arranged for someone to pick her up at a certain time? After waiting for nearly half an hour assuming they weren't coming, she then called for a cab. In the few minutes it took for the cab to arrive, this person showed up and she just stepped into the car.
    maybe SS went to HJ's?
    If cafe was closed, they often served people through drive through window.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    makes sense
    Hi Spooks & Pandit - yes that makes sense to me too. As I have said before she obviously deliberately left her friends. They were getting ready to leave but she went off on her own just like JR. MOO

maybe SS went to HJ's?
    If cafe was closed, they often served people through drive through window.
    If she went to HJs (was it open after 2am?),someone there would have likely remembered serving her, and this would/should have been made public IMO.

Made public in case anyone around HJs saw who else was around HJs and might have been watching her, and then driven up to her last seen location, to try and pick her up.

Quote Originally Posted by b4u View Post
    If she went to HJs (was it open after 2am?),someone there would have likely remembered serving her, and this would/should have been made public IMO.

Made public in case anyone around HJs saw who else was around HJs and might have been watching her, and then driven up to her last seen location, to try and pick her up.
    I'm suggesting SS maybe went HJ's between 1:30-2:00am

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

Quote Originally Posted by Annalise View Post
    Hi Spooks & Pandit - yes that makes sense to me too. As I have said before she obviously deliberately left her friends. They were getting ready to leave but she went off on her own just like JR. MOO
    Seems both SS and JR were meeting someone.

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

What made SS so special to CSK that she was treated differently to other victims. Was it her age - being only 18 years old? Was there a relationship between them? Had he taken her somewhere for a period of time and maybe had feelings for her. Why did he bury her so well she has not been found? Where did he bury her? What did he keep of hers? MOO

What made SS so special to CSK that she was treated differently to other victims. Was it her age - being only 18 years old? Was there a relationship between them? Had he taken her somewhere for a period of time and maybe had feelings for her. Why did he bury her so well she has not been found? Where did he bury her? What did he keep of hers? MOO
    BIG questions Annalise!

BIG questions Annalise!
    Yes they are big questions🤔 If only we had some answers😐 There must be a connection between SS and JR both leaving friends to meet someone. If they had told a friend or family member about a guy they liked or confided in a work colleague I'm sure that would have been passed on to police. MOO

Personally I reckon this one's probably easily explained. SS was probably his first kill. He'd have been well prepared and desperate to avoid detection. He had his whole life to plan his first murder. Only months (?) to plan the next one.

After 'getting away with murder', he grows more cocky and 'escalates' to dumping them where they'll likely be found. Cops have said he's arrogant and cocky (I'm paraphrasing).

Another explanation could be that csk didn't have the time available with the latter two as he did with Sarah. Perhaps he had to get home to partner, or some other commitment. Something as simple as a footy match the next day, or a morning work shift, or a round of golf? Sarah went missing on a long weekend yeah? Perhaps he simply had more time on his hands due to long weekend?

What made SS so special to CSK that she was treated differently to other victims.
    Maybe she wasn't treated differently maybe she just hasn't been found.

Quote Originally Posted by SherlockSleuth View Post
    Personally I reckon this one's probably easily explained. SS was probably his first kill. He'd have been well prepared and desperate to avoid detection. He had his whole life to plan his first murder. Only months (?) to plan the next one.

After 'getting away with murder', he grows more cocky and 'escalates' to dumping them where they'll likely be found. Cops have said he's arrogant and cocky (I'm paraphrasing).

Another explanation could be that csk didn't have the time available with the latter two as he did with Sarah. Perhaps he had to get home to partner, or some other commitment. Something as simple as a footy match the next day, or a morning work shift, or a round of golf? Sarah went missing on a long weekend yeah? Perhaps he simply had more time on his hands due to long weekend?
    I agree. Additionally, I think he may have been spooked by the KK victim who was 'left for dead' actually surviving, and realizing he not only left DNA but a living witness. I think this may have been why he killed SS, and also why she was better concealed. As to why he then became less careful, who knows.

All JMO

Shall we start nominating our guesses to exactly or roughly where SS might be resting?

Not that I think any trial will start in Oct, as I'm assuming the defence/prosecution will ask for more time.
    But imagine if the trial did start in Oct.
    And imagine if the accused did confess to SS as well as the other alleged murder crimes and more.
    Therefore, it will be no good after the fact if sleuths say - "yeh I always thought SS was there" - without any online evidence to prove that their predictions were true.

What does everyone think?
    Are you ready to nominate your top 5 locations?

Personally I'm keen to find out what happened to all the victims – alleged victims and SS.
    RIP Ciara and Jane. Gone to soon.
    I hope all the victims and their families have the strength to get through this awful waiting period and then trial.

There's no chance of a trial in October, nor will either party need to request more time. He hasn't even entered a plea yet. His next appearance is a committal mention which will be the first time he faces the court after receiving the prosecutions evidence. This is when the case is officially "committed" to the Supreme Court. Whether he will plead then or not is yet to be seen. The judge will then set a date for his first appearance where he will be required to enter a plea. Guilty - a sentencing date will be set. Not Guilty - a provisional trial date will be set along with a date for a Status Conference. When the status conference occurs, they will confirm whether all parties are ready to proceed to trial and if so, they'll confirm the trial date. If there are any matters raised in the Status Conference that need to be resolved before the trial, the judge will instead schedule a date for a directions hearing where everything in question will be sorted before any trial can even commence. So.. There's zero chance of a trial in October this year & depending on the complexities of the case, I wouldnt be too surprised if we dont see a trial by October next year either.

Page 2 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast