683 users online (135 members and 548 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Joe View Post
    As far as I can see the nearest Telstra Exchanges to where SS went missing appear to be:

Mount Hawthorn Exchange
    City Beach Exchange
    Wembley Exchange
    Nedlands Exchange
    Cottesloe Exchange

I would imagine Telstra employees have keys to these buildings?
    Whats obsession telephone exchanges? You had to have a key and not one fitted all.
    Even then telephone exchanges would not be a place to take anyone.
    The risk incredibly high, not to mention security.
    There is the danger of being sighted where you shouldnt be not to mention congestion inside.
    I think a telephone exchange is all but a dead parrot and there is more likely places like Karrakatta cemetery, Mount Claremont, etc.
    Telecom had security procedures in place.

He had already carried KK assault we know of.
    I dont think SS was special at all. I cant discount Cutler or Turner at all.
    Maybe there was a hidden relationship or CSK met Don and CSK did kill out of spite.

Based on Turners discovered body I wont be surprised Sarah between Turner and Rimmer somewhere around the two radial points fom GPO.

Sarah Spiers has simply not been found.
    Cant wait for some of the info to come out, if we get to hear it all.

I think Ciara was placed to spread out the bodies, all preplanned at specific designated position.
    I think knew the girls would be there. That unless they went on holiday, there was a very high chance they would be there.

I think CSK shifted to vanish the victims to keep the kills quiet so he could keep the heat off and keep killing.

"If" Sarah is placed somewhere with some form of geographical significance, it may have been somewhere too afar from public eye to be discovered.
    Last edited by crabstick; 09-01-2017 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crabstick View Post
    Whats obsession telephone exchanges? You had to have a key and not one fitted all.
    Even then telephone exchanges would not be a place to take anyone.
    The risk incredibly high, not to mention security.
    There is the danger of being sighted where you shouldnt be not to mention congestion inside.

I think a telephone exchange is all but a dead parrot and there is more likely places like Karrakatta cemetery, Mount Claremont, etc.
    Telecom had security procedures in place.
    I think your comments are misleading and incorrect. jmo

When the teenage girl Sharon was found buried behind a shop, what was the party item found with her? Was it a clown mask?

While looking for ugly clown faces on google maps I noticed that Claremont Oval, Perth Royal Show Ground, Ellie Eaton Pavillion and Gugeri Street, make a face.

There is also an ugly face at Herdsman. Herdsman is very interesting because of the previous comments about SS being in water.

I think your comments are misleading and incorrect. jmo
    Shifting a body from a car to an exchange then shifting a body from a telephone exchange back into a car leaving DNA, blood etc, being seen under lights in metro area.

When the teenage girl Sharon was found buried behind a shop, what was the party item found with her? Was it a clown mask?
    There was a party item? You have a source for this?

While looking for ugly clown faces on google maps I noticed that Claremont Oval, Perth Royal Show Ground, Ellie Eaton Pavillion and Gugeri Street, make a face.

There is also an ugly face at Herdsman. Herdsman is very interesting because of the previous comments about SS being in water.
    Comments a bit short on detail and cryptýc. Please elaborate?
    Of the 40000 pages, being in water is pure speculation. Not heard any basis for water so largely ignored.
    Do you have a reason Herdsman? Or wild guess?
    Last edited by crabstick; 09-01-2017 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crabstick View Post
    Shifting a body from a car to an exchange then shifting a body from a telephone exchange back into a car leaving DNA, blood etc, being seen under lights in metro area.

There was a party item? You have a source for this?

Comments a bit short on detail and cryptýc. Please elaborate?
    Of the 40000 pages, being in water is pure speculation. Not heard any basis for water so largely ignored.
    Do you have a reason Herdsman? Or wild guess?
    Body? Do you know something we don't? Why would she already be dead in the move from the car to the Exchange? Lights? Metro area? We must have been looking at different Google photos? One of those photos looked very isolated! Why would you pounce on my comment like that without doing some research?

IIRC there was a party item. My source is my memory of reading an article many years ago which may or may not be still available. The Party item put suspicion on one person in particular apparently? Reminds me of Rayney.

There is nothing cryptic about my comment. Herdsman has not been discussed, has it? Easy access. Isolated. Are any of the addresses around the water, connected to the accused in any way?

JMO
    Last edited by Mo Joe; 09-01-2017 at 06:32 PM.

Then you gotta get on your bike then Spooks. Commenting on Websleuths will not find her eh?
    Spectacles now where are my spectacles.

Quote Originally Posted by no name View Post
    There's no chance of a trial in October, nor will either party need to request more time. He hasn't even entered a plea yet. His next appearance is a committal mention which will be the first time he faces the court after receiving the prosecutions evidence. This is when the case is officially "committed" to the Supreme Court. Whether he will plead then or not is yet to be seen. The judge will then set a date for his first appearance where he will be required to enter a plea. Guilty - a sentencing date will be set. Not Guilty - a provisional trial date will be set along with a date for a Status Conference. When the status conference occurs, they will confirm whether all parties are ready to proceed to trial and if so, they'll confirm the trial date. If there are any matters raised in the Status Conference that need to be resolved before the trial, the judge will instead schedule a date for a directions hearing where everything in question will be sorted before any trial can even commence. So.. There's zero chance of a trial in October this year & depending on the complexities of the case, I wouldnt be too surprised if we dont see a trial by October next year either.
    Totally ruined my morning with this No Name lol. The suspense is killing me, and it's so bizarre that MSM is deafeningly quiet about it all since BRE was arrested - very strange for them to be this quiet if you ask me.

In regards to SS's location, I highly doubt, even if convicted for JR & CG, that if the accused is responsible for SS's disappearance (and suspected murder) that he will give up even details about where she rests.. - IMO

Innerchild, they are some very interesting posts from that forum, a tad creepy too.
    Just my opinion, ilikeclouds.

"The only thing they can get me for is running a funeral parlour without a license."
    - John Wayne Gacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    Shall we start nominating our guesses to exactly or roughly where SS might be resting?

What does everyone think?
    Are you ready to nominate your top 5 locations?
    You awake yet Spooks? Ok so where do you recon SS is then?
    Spectacles now where are my spectacles.

Quote Originally Posted by PCS View Post
    You awake yet Spooks? Ok so where do you recon SS is then?
    Spectacles Drive, The Spectacles?

To clarify, the bottom of PCS comment says "Spectacles now where are my spectacles."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/opi...16e13701be3caa
    Aug 30 2017

YOU would think that by now Australia’s police and intelligence agencies would be able to share information about terrorists, criminals and suspects almost instantly. But that isn’t the case. There are many system flaws that result in an inability, and reluctance in some cases, for Australia’s law enforcement and other agencies to quickly and efficiently share the information and intelligence they gather. Too many different agencies in different states hold too many different datasets in antiquated systems that are often incompatible with each other.
    To achieve that he needs state, territory and Commonwealth governments to give the ACIC the $150 million it needs to complete Australia’s first National Criminal Intelligence System.
    As CEO of the Australian Crime Commission since 2014, and ACIC boss since it replaced the ACC in 2016, Dawson has already got a prototype of the NCIS up and running.

If the new WA Police Commissioner (Chris Dawson) is successful in his and other's lobbying for an Australian National Intelligence System, then hopefully less potential and actual killers and rapists, like those who have discussed in this forum and website, will get to roam free across Australia for as long as many of them have done in the past.

I don't see how any Australian political party can credibly spruik or claim that it is tough on crime and will keep Australian's safe from criminals and terrorists, without a state of the art National criminal database.

IMO, in the case of the Claremont and nearby Killer(s) and rapists, this sort of a database would have gone a long way to have gone a long way to have stopped the like's of the once (and possibly still) CSK suspect Mark Dixie, from roaming across Australia as an illegal immigrant and criminal.

"It was Sharon Mason and lying beside her was a party mask from Greer's shop - a clue which eventually helped convict him.*

One former shop assistant said Greer had put the mask on one day and frightened her so badly she left her job"

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/OZ+MU.....-a0117309400

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/shar...9e554f216ca148

"Yet advocate Estelle Blackburn said the hairs found in Ms Mason's underwear, when her body was recovered, did not match Greer's, nor did fingerprints found on the rubbish bags that housed Ms Mason's remains."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ma...303-1bgak.html

"It's awful thinner than (Andrew) Mallard.. He was never convicted of wilful murder but murder, which means he killed her but didn't mean to by causing her serious harm, back in the day when wilful murder was still a charge. How do you deliver a guilty verdict based on that?," Mr Percy said.
    "It was the most ridiculous verdict ever known. It's been a devil that has perplexed legal experts for years.
    "We find the conviction absolutely bewildering."

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/ne...303-1bft4.html

http://missingandmurderedaustralia.b...st_04.html?m=1

https://thewest.com.au/news/wa/fresh...e-ng-ya-178679
    Last edited by meticulously; 09-01-2017 at 10:07 PM. Reason: .

http://www.9news.com.au/national/201...r-jill-meagher

I'm sure accused CSK will be wondering if this sort of treatment awaits him in jail.
    This happened while Bayley was in the protective custody unit where he is kept because of high risk of being attacked by other prisoners! MOO
    Last edited by Annalise; 09-01-2017 at 10:54 PM.

Page 3 of 75 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast