830 users online (75 members and 755 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75
Results 1,111 to 1,117 of 1117
    EuTuCroquet? is online now This may be the year when we finally come face to face with ourselves. ~ HST
    Hey Spinnaker, some of the clips you posted look like they've been laminated, or they were printed on higher-quality magazine-grade paper instead of standard newsprint? I'm trying to find these articles, or links to them, to see what else I might be able to find out before and after these articles were printed. Where are these clips from, originally, and what dates did they run?

TIA!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spinnaker View Post
    Another article re Brian Edwards:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OkieChance View Post
    Sorry if this was posted already and I missed it! Has a mod or admin OK'd discussing-sleuthing WS posters as possible suspects in this case? I don`t want to risk violating ToS or getting too o/t if not. ... TIA!

OkieChance, Thank You so much for asking

Not only has no Mod or Admin approved the discussing or sleuthing of WS members, but yesterday morning I specifically reminded members not to do so.

Or for those who wish to ignore the above hyperlink:

Quote Originally Posted by sillybilly View Post
    Don't discuss other WS members or make accusations/insinuations against them.

There have been numerous reminders/warnings in previous threads.

Do some members just feel they can disregard The Rules and Mod/Admin warnings because they feel what they have to say is more important than following The Rules?

Those members who have chosen to disregard The Rules and Admin reminders/warnings are subject to loss of posting privileges.

ZERO TOLERANCE is now in place and Time Outs will be forthcoming when a review has been completed.

Sillybilly
    WS Admin
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-24-2017 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieChance View Post
    Hey Spinnaker, some of the clips you posted look like they've been laminated, or they were printed on higher-quality magazine-grade paper instead of standard newsprint? I'm trying to find these articles, or links to them, to see what else I might be able to find out before and after these articles were printed. Where are these clips from, originally, and what dates did they run?

TIA!!
    I'm assuming these are photos of micro-film ... if that helps

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.

<modsnip> OkieChance - how old is that laminated question ? From what Thread number? <modsnip> .....
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-24-2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Please don't discuss moderation on the thread.

EuTuCroquet? is online now This may be the year when we finally come face to face with ourselves. ~ HST
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks-R-Us View Post
    I'm assuming these are photos of micro-film ... if that helps

Posts are purely my own opinion unless otherwise stated with source links. All my original text and images remain exclusively my personal copyright.
    I'm looking for the source newspaper name and publish date.

MOO

Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #16

Quote Originally Posted by Eaglette View Post
    <modsnip> OkieChance - how old is that laminated question ? From what Thread number? <modsnip>.....
    I asked about it this morning. It's from this thread, if that helps! I was asking about a news clip that was posted to this thread within the last few days.

<modsnip>

ETA: (Post #1050, posted 08/21. It's still on this thread, I just checked)

MOO
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-24-2017 at 01:24 PM. Reason: snipped quote and reference to it

Thread #17 is now open for continued discussion.

Please make sure you read all of the Opening Posts.

This thread will close in about 10 minutes.

Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75