796 users online (84 members and 712 guests)  

Websleuths News

CO - Samantha, 26, & Zahid Adams, 1, Adams County, 1 Sept 2017

Maurico Venzor-Gonzalez is believed to have forced Samantha Adams and her son Zayed Adams into Grey Honda Sedan that was later found abandoned in Pueblo.

An Amber Alert has been issued for a woman and her 1-year-old son after they were taken at gunpoint by her ex-boyfriend Thursday morning in Adams County.

The Adams County Sheriff's Office says Samantha Adams and her son Zayed Adams were abducted in the 7400 block of Dexter Street at around 11:30 a.m.

Maurico Venzor-Gonzalez is believed to have forced Samantha Adams and her son Zayed Adams into Grey Honda Sedan that was later found abandoned in Pueblo.(*see below)

They were forced into a grey Honda Sedan by Mauricio Venzor-Gonzalez, according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation. He may have a shaved head now, and was last seen wearing a baseball cap.

Authorities are canvassing the area, and multiple agencies are investigating this incident. Venzor-Gonzalez is considered armed and dangerous.

*While CBI initially said the vehicle had been found, they later said it wasn't. The Adams County Sheriff's Office now says the empty sedan was located in the 1700 block of Cypress Street in Pueblo with no one inside.

Samantha is described as Hispanic with brown hair and eyes. Shes about 5-feet 2-inches and 160 pounds. She also has a cancer-surviving tattoo and a butterfly on her wrist. Her son has black eyes and brown hair.

Venzor-Gonzalez is described as Hispanic with black hair and brown eyes. Hes 120 pounds and about 5-feet, 6-inches
    BBM
    tall.

http://www.9news.com/mobile/article/...g/73-469782420

Last edited by LisaWL7TR; 09-01-2017 at 11:22 AM.

Hate these stories
    Don't mind the misspellings.

Colorado State Patrol

*UPDATE 4* Suspect, possible armed/dangerous: Mauricio Venzor-Gonzalez, 22. (Picture in comments)

*UPDATE 3* Vehicle confirmed found in Pueblo, mother/child still missing. Law Enforcement in area searching. If seen or any info call 911.

*UPDATE 2* Vehicle NOT found, watch for: Primer-grey Honda sedan w/ CO plates EVQ-410

*UPDATE* Vehicle found, child and mother missing: 1yo Zahid Adams & his mother Samantha Adams. (Pictures in comments)

**AMBER ALERT** Primer-grey Honda sedan w/ CO plates EVQ-410—last seen on SB I-25 near Pueblo, possibly with 1-year old inside.

https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoSta...016100/?type=3
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Oh no. So if the vehicle is found they must not have gotten too far.

Or just switched vehicles...

I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Mom and son taken by gunpoint found, Amber Alert canceled

Denver law enforcement located the three, and Adams and her son are now safe.

Venzor-Gonzalez ran off, according to Pueblo Police, and has not yet been located.

http://www.9news.com/news/crime/mom-...eled/470108282
    - Audrey Hepburn

Great news. Thanks for the update!

Mauricio Venzor-Gonzalez, suspected of abduction that sparked AMBER Alert, still on the run

DENVER — At least twice, police had Mauricio Venzor-Gonzalez in their grasp. But he escaped both times and is still wanted after allegedly abducting his ex-girlfriend and a 1-year-old child at gunpoint.

Police are still on the hunt for the 22-year-old, who has active warrants out of Adams and Arapahoe Counties, after police located the woman and child he allegedly abducted.

On Friday, police held a press conference to announce they safely located Samantha and Zahid Adams, but they also warned Venzor-Gonzalez they had a solid lead on his location.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...ill-on-the-run