687 users online (127 members and 560 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    RIGBY POLICE CHIEF THANKS UTAH NURSE FOR ‘STANDING FIRM’ IN PROTECTING HIS OFFICER’S RIGHTS

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2017/0...ficers-rights/

On July 26 of this year, one of our reserve officers, William Gray, was the victim in a horrific accident in northern Utah while working his full-time job as a truck driver.

The Rigby Police Department was not aware of this incident until Aug. 31, 2017.

The Rigby Police Department would like to thank the nurse involved and hospital staff for standing firm and protecting Officer Gray’s rights as a patient and victim. Protecting the rights of others is truly a heroic act.
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

From my understanding the patient did nothing wrong. I hope any investigation looks into why they were so aggressive about getting his blood.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

Utah officer who arrested nurse over blood test put on leave

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSto...nurse-49577197
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Paid leave.....smh
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

KSL made repeated inquiries into the status of Salt Lake Police Lt. James Tracy, the watch commander at the time of the incident who, according to a police report, instructed Payne to arrest the nurse. Department officials confirmed that a statement was being prepared about those inquiries.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=45637083&ni...arrest-spreads

Payne also works as a paramedic for Gold Cross Ambulance Service and was even dropping off patients at University Hospital Friday morning.

Mike Moffitt, Gold Cross president, said Payne was also placed on paid leave from that company Friday based on his statements in the video in which the detective talks to another officer about transporting homeless patients to University Hospital while "good" patients are taken elsewhere.

Words matter.

What on earth? That cop and all other there standing around letting it happen needs to be fired immediately. This is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by modesty blaise View Post
    From my understanding the patient did nothing wrong. I hope any investigation looks into why they were so aggressive about getting his blood.
    Me too. Based on what we know so far, I'm assuming they were chasing the other guy when they shouldn't have been, so they were hoping the semi driver's blood would show a prohibited substance so they could pin the deadly accident on him. It would explain why this cop was so aggressive/desperate. Shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Elley Mae View Post
    KSL made repeated inquiries into the status of Salt Lake Police Lt. James Tracy, the watch commander at the time of the incident who, according to a police report, instructed Payne to arrest the nurse. Department officials confirmed that a statement was being prepared about those inquiries.

Payne also works as a paramedic for Gold Cross Ambulance Service and was even dropping off patients at University Hospital Friday morning.

Mike Moffitt, Gold Cross president, said Payne was also placed on paid leave from that company Friday based on his statements in the video in which the detective talks to another officer about transporting homeless patients to University Hospital while "good" patients are taken elsewhere.
    I hope Payne's records as a paramedic are looked into because it would not surprise me if he did illegal blood draws while on duty because it is after all, "His law." Ugh!!!
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by meanmaryjean View Post
    Paid leave.....smh
    And only after the nurse went public and this thing blew up into an international incident. Hey Jeff, I'm sorry I don't want to do this, but the people are really getting upset over this little incident. I'm going to have to put you on paid leave. Go take a nice vacation for a couple of months until this thing blows over. Then we'll put you back to work.

There is no repercussions for these people. That's why they act the way they do. They can do whatever they want, to who ever they want and get away with it.

This is outrageous this man's career in law enforcement should be cancelled.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_D0HC8RFXZVo/Sm4sWrmXXiI/AAAAAAAAAOs/fe1Urm9FPpQ/s400/mbfashion.gif

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Utah officer who arrested nurse over blood test put on leave

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSto...nurse-49577197
    From the link:

Wubbels and her attorneys on Thursday released the video they obtained through a public records request to call for change. She has not sued, but that could change, said attorney Jake Macfarlane.

I hope she does sue. Because money is how agencies learn. The out of control cop is blaming his supervisor who he claims told him to arrest the nurse if she got in the way. So he could use the union to contest any firing. This is an agency problem. And he wasn't the only one involved. Te other cop blatantly lying to the nurse is also an issue.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Me too. Based on what we know so far, I'm assuming they were chasing the other guy when they shouldn't have been, so they were hoping the semi driver's blood would show a prohibited substance so they could pin the deadly accident on him. It would explain why this cop was so aggressive/desperate. Shameful.
    I hope the media picks up on that a bit more and highlights it as a reason for this outrage.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Hope he had to submit to a blood test.

Words matter.

Hope he had to submit to a blood test.
    Who? The arresting officer?

Quote Originally Posted by modesty blaise View Post
    This is outrageous this man's career in law enforcement should be cancelled.
    Agreed....fire him now! It was scary to watch...he was out of control!!

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
    "The truth is rarely pure and never simple" - Oscar Wilde

In my opinion....speculation

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast