Found Deceased AR - Christy Nichols, 45, Bentonville, 6 Aug 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
nichols2.jpg

The Bentonville Police Dept. joined the search for a missing woman Thursday, according to a press release by Chief Jon Simpson.

Christy A. Nichols' family reported her missing to the Noel Marshal's Office in Noel, Missouri on August 6, 2017. She was last seen that same day, at the Catalyst Church in Bentonville, according to the release.
Nichols, 45, of Noel, Mo., is considered in danger, according to Chief Deputy Lorie Howard with the Noel Marshal’s Office.
An anonymous donor has offered a $1,000 reward for information leading to a conclusion in the case, Howard said.
Anyone with information on Nichols’ whereabouts is urged to call police at 417-475-3777.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/bentonville-pd-joins-search-for-missing-woman/ar-AAr3A4n
http://5newsonline.com/2017/08/28/missouri-woman-vanishes-last-seen-in-bentonville/

A friend told 5NEWS that Christy's son, Quenton Nichols, turned 20 about two weeks after his mother disappeared.

That friend, Marla Shafer, said Christy is not the type of mother who does not wish her son a happy birthday.

Shafer and many others just want to know that Nichols is okay and safe.
Since her disappearance, Dale Nichols, Christy's ex husband and Quenton's father, explained what they have been going through.

“Frustration, aggravation, just to see my son just miserable you know wondering where his mother is at," Dale Nichols said. "You know it’s just hard to watch something like that.”

Christy's son is stationed at Fort Benning in Georgia and was unable to make it to the vigil.
His father said his son has had to reach out a few time to the chaplain stationed there during their search.
Until they know Christy is safe, Shafer said they will not stop looking, not even for a second.
Nichols is about 5-foot-9 and weighs roughly 145 pounds. She has auburn hair down to her shoulders and green eyes.

Nichols was last seen wearing a fitted dress — all one color — that was between burnt orange and red, with heels and jewelry.
Nichols drives a black 2008 Mazda 6 with a license plate of 542 VDU and Arkansas tags.
http://5newsonline.com/2017/08/31/bentonville-police-join-investigation-of-missing-missouri-woman/

Any input on her state of mind when last seen or direction she was last seen traveling? Any info at all?

Drove highway 90 and H today. Some of Highway 549 the other day. Wish I had more info...

According to comments from the Springdale Arkansas Police Dept Facebook page:
"Officers located a black Mazda 6 passenger car in the southwest parking lot of Northwest Medical Center and inside the vehicle they found an obvious deceased body. The deceased is an unknown race female and did not appear to have any obvious signs of trauma. It is believed that the body and car had been there for some time. The female was in the driver's seat of the vehicle with her seat belt still buckled."

Springdale is 20 miles south of Bentonville and part of the NWA metro area

According to comments from the Springdale Arkansas Police Dept Facebook page:
"Officers located a black Mazda 6 passenger car in the southwest parking lot of Northwest Medical Center and inside the vehicle they found an obvious deceased body. The deceased is an unknown race female and did not appear to have any obvious signs of trauma. It is believed that the body and car had been there for some time. The female was in the driver's seat of the vehicle with her seat belt still buckled."

Springdale is 20 miles south of Bentonville and part of the NWA metro area

Thank you RazTaz! Just dropping the link:
https://www.facebook.com/SpringdalePD/posts/842717795904595

If it is Christy, I wonder if she was having a medical emergency and tried to drive herself to the ER. :(

If it is Christy, I wonder if she was having a medical emergency and tried to drive herself to the ER. :(

Quite possibly something: the article above reads: Nichols, 45, of Noel, Mo., is considered in danger, according to Chief Deputy Lorie Howard with the Noel Marshal’s Office.

[h=1]Son Of Missing Woman Says His Mother’s Car Matches One Found At Springdale Hospital[/h]
missing-woman-son.png

Quenton Nichols, the son of missing woman Christy Nichols, posted on Facebook saying police told him officers had found his mother’s car in the Northwest Medical Center parking lot with a woman matching his mother’s description inside.
Lt. Jeff Taylor with Springdale Police Department said they have not identified the body found in the car, and the state crime lab is still waiting on information before completing the report.

Taylor said there were no signs of trauma, and the body was found buckled up in the driver’s seat.
http://5newsonline.com/2017/09/14/s...car-matches-one-found-at-springdale-hospital/

Oh my goodness how sad!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Oh my goodness how sad!

Identified as Christy Nichols [emoji20]: http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/sep/22/authorities-identify-body-found-parked-vehicle-out/

Police on Friday identified a woman who was discovered dead in a vehicle parked outside an Arkansas hospital more than a week ago.
An autopsy from the state Crime Lab confirmed that Christy Nichols, 45, was found at the Northwest Medical Center in Springdale on Sept. 13, according to a news release from the Springdale Police Department.
Police previously said that Nichols appeared to have been inside a black Mazda 6 in the hospital's southwest parking lot for some time. She was reportedly found in the driver's seat with her seat belt still buckled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Identified as Christy Nichols [emoji20]: http://m.arkansasonline.com/news/2017/sep/22/authorities-identify-body-found-parked-vehicle-out/

Police on Friday identified a woman who was discovered dead in a vehicle parked outside an Arkansas hospital more than a week ago.
An autopsy from the state Crime Lab confirmed that Christy Nichols, 45, was found at the Northwest Medical Center in Springdale on Sept. 13, according to a news release from the Springdale Police Department.
Police previously said that Nichols appeared to have been inside a black Mazda 6 in the hospital's southwest parking lot for some time. She was reportedly found in the driver's seat with her seat belt still buckled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sad. Cause and manner of death still not released but no signs of trauma.

RIP Christy :rose:

How does this stuff happen? How does nobody not notice this?

It really is amazing, when someone is reported missing with their car, you'd expect hospitals and parking lots everywhere to be checked right away.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back