GUILTY OK - Jennifer Sipes, 20, slain, body burned, Edmond, 5 Dec 2005

[size=+1]JANE EDMOND OKLAHOMA DOE[/size]Case Type: Unidentified DOB: Sex: FemaleMissing Date: Dec 5, 2005Race: AsianAge Now: 20Height: 4'10" (147 cm)Missing City: EDMONDWeight: 85 lbs (39 kg)Missing State : OKHair Color: UnknownMissing Country: United StatesEye Color: UnknownCase Number: NCMUU10144Circumstances: This is a reconstructed image of a young Asian female between late teens and early twenties found deceased on December 5, 2005 in Edmond, OK, following the report of a grass fire. The fire had been set with the intention of destroying the body. She also had her lower two wisdom teeth pulled within the last year. This image was done by a forensic artist who had to use some enhancements on the face to complete the image. It is not a photograph and not intended to be an exact replication of her face. The "Age now" field is an approximation.

The link in the OP from NCMEC is no longer good and indicates the case has been removed from NCMEC.

There is no case listing for this Jane Doe at DoeNetwork.

I'm thinking the case being removed from NCMEC means she was id'd but I can't find a MSM article to indicate so......

anyone want to try searching?

One msm link I did find:
http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x519212146/Whos-Jane-Doe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member