Wow!!!

cookie

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't do change very well --- guess that shows that I'm getting "older", but I really like the new changes here so far. Thanks for all the hard work you do for this forum!!! I certainly do appreciate it.

I love the new format .... and the seemingly seamless changeover too. I went to bed last night, got up this am and BINGO!

OOOH you got the mousehole plugged up. I tried to enter WS through an old emailed thread response, and it would not let ME in without name rank and serial number. Hmmm.

I am going through the usual trauma of HOW does this all work!

Everything looks good... just have to settle in again :)

This is my first post. :) I like the new format. You are among friends, Camper! I forgot my password! Duh. :(

I am so glad WS didn't close, but I have to admit I'm not crazy about the new format. I am not computer literate-that is an understatement, so when something changes, I go beserk. For instance, I finally found how to read my PM's, but for reason, I can't delete the messages. I don't like for my PM's to pile up because I know that after so many you can't receive any more messages. Can someone help?! Thanks.

edited for typo

gretchen, to delete messages, put a check by them and then select Delete in the dropdown box. Then click the Delete button, which I think is right under the dropdown box. To delete all of your PM files, do this for your Inbox, Sent box, and also your Deleted Messages box (or whatever that weird one is called).

Ivy said:
gretchen, to delete messages, put a check by them and then select Delete in the dropdown box. Then click the Delete button, which I think is right under the dropdown box. To delete all of your PM files, do this for your Inbox, Sent box, and also your Deleted Messages box (or whatever that weird one is called).

Thanks Ivy, I always hate to ask dumb questions.

I don't think it was a dumb question at all. Anyway, it took me a while to figure out. After I finally tried the dropdown box and saw Delete in the list, it wasn't too hard.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back