1212 users online (199 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I wonder if the haircut was mandatory and the shave.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Quote Originally Posted by Leomoon80 View Post
    I wonder if the haircut was mandatory and the shave.
    All male inmates' hair must be neatly cut (not to exceed one [1"] inch in length) and must remain above the shirt collar and above the ear (not touching the ear).

Facial hair, full beards or mustaches only, of a 1/2 inch maximum length are permitted for all inmates. Each inmate who grows facial hair will have their photograph taken pursuant to SCDC Policy OP-21.04, "Inmate Classification Plan," Section 66. These photographs will be taken of the inmate without facial hair and with facial hair. Inmates must continually trim and maintain their facial hair to not exceed 1/2 inch in length.

Inmates are only permitted to have full beards or mustaches. Goatees and other partial beard styles are not permitted. Inmates whose beard is patchy or thin will be allowed, but must be in compliance with the 1/2 inch length.

http://www.doc.sc.gov/policy/OP-22-1...5253640960.pdf

Google Alert sharing:

Sidney Moorer could be eligible for parole in 2019, according to jail records
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/364690...o-jail-records

COLUMBIA, SC (WMBF) – Sidney Moorer is almost a month into his sentence after being convicted last month of impeding the investigation into the December 2013 disappearance of Heather Elvis.
    According to jail records, Moorer’s projected parole eligibility is in less than two years.
    [.....]
    Inmate records from Columbia’s Kirkland Correctional Institution state Moorer’s projected parole eligibility is March 20, 2019. His projected release date is listed as Oct. 8, 2022.
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Southside of Chicago...it's the baddest part of town
    Hello all! I have to wonder, and would love fellow case followers to chime in - do you think Sidney and the Mrs (as she likes to call herself) expected a guilty verdict? If so, do you think they expected a slap on the wrist sentence?

I'm surprised that she didn't attend his sentencing, and shocked that he got ten years (but thrilled!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Google Alert sharing:

Sidney Moorer could be eligible for parole in 2019, according to jail records
    http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/364690...o-jail-records

COLUMBIA, SC (WMBF) – Sidney Moorer is almost a month into his sentence after being convicted last month of impeding the investigation into the December 2013 disappearance of Heather Elvis.
    According to jail records, Moorer’s projected parole eligibility is in less than two years.
    [.....]
    Inmate records from Columbia’s Kirkland Correctional Institution state Moorer’s projected parole eligibility is March 20, 2019. His projected release date is listed as Oct. 8, 2022.
    Eighteen months ... will we see the Mrs. in court before then?
    You are the anchor to my soul, you won't let go ...

CWD did an update on Heather's case

Quote Originally Posted by Gardenista View Post
    CWD did an update on Heather's case

Myrtle Beach missing woman case featured on NBC’s Crime Watch Daily

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/new...177899366.html

The toll on her family is enormous and obvious. The pain and frustration has aged TE tremendously. It's so sad to watch them still searching for their daughter. Hopefully, justice will be served and they will find the missing piece of their family. Though they'll never be whole again, I'm hoping for healing and strength for them all.
    JMO MOO etc

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5