896 users online (121 members and 775 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

KS - Evan Brewer, 3, Wichita, 06 July 2017

Evan Brewer
    NCMC1303196c1.jpg

Missing Since: Jul 6, 2017
    Missing From: Wichita, KS
    DOB: Mar 5, 2014
    Age Now: 3
    Sex: Male
    Race: Biracial
    Hair Color: Black
    Eye Color: Brown
    Height: 3'4"
    Weight: 38 lbs

Evan was last seen on July 6, 2017. He is Biracial. Evan is Black and White.

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1303196/1
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

It looks like mom was originally missing also but has since been located.

https://www.facebook.com/KansasMissi...75428245890704

ETA: Mom's boyfriend was also missing and has been located.
    Last edited by perfectingpink; 09-03-2017 at 10:24 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Why oh why does it take so long to get out?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

There is nothing concrete linking this with the missing child and I will keep looking for updates.

Police investigate child's suspicious death

On Saturday, September 2, 2017 officers were called to a residence in the 2000 block of south Vine. A property owner cleaning out a rental property alerted police to a suspicious concrete structure emitting an odor in the house.

Police removed the concrete structure from the house and later found the remains of a child, about 3 years old, inside the concrete structure.

Residents of the house, a 40 year old male and 36 year old female, were arrested earlier in the week and are being held in the Sedgwick County Jail on different charges associated with a child custody case.

http://www.kake.com/story/36282289/p...spicious-death

Interesting comments:
    https://www.facebook.com/KAKETV/posts/10155721185808979
    - Audrey Hepburn

KWCH 12

BREAKING UPDATE: Two suspects were arrested on charges that match the descriptions. Miranda Miller was booked for custody charges and Stephen Bodine was arrested for aggravated assault charges.

https://www.facebook.com/kwchnews/po...55706565622421
    - Audrey Hepburn

I'm in this news coverage area, and know a reporter who's likely on this case. If I see any local MSM updates I'll post link (or try to - not sure how to do that on my phone yet).

There's supposed to be a public update given Tuesday morning (per KSN News online story).

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

- Audrey Hepburn

Well since Mom has been arrested it's a pretty safe bet that's him. I don't understand people!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    Thanks. I was just getting ready to look for that.

- Audrey Hepburn

KWCH 12

BREAKING UPDATE: Two suspects were arrested on charges that match the descriptions. Miranda Miller was booked for custody charges and Stephen Bodine was arrested for aggravated assault charges.

https://www.facebook.com/kwchnews/po...55706565622421
    Not real happy with KWCH at the moment. Yes the deduction is obvious, but IMHO they should still wait for official identification to be made before going there publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by flute4peace View Post
    Not real happy with KWCH at the moment. Yes the deduction is obvious, but IMHO they should still wait for official identification to be made before going there publicly.

I know. I had been tossing posting the mom's FB page back and forth because LE didn't name them, but figured I may as well since it was out there.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Woah. That most recent post. Check out the date.

Quote Originally Posted by flute4peace View Post
    Woah. That most recent post. Check out the date.

Amazing she had the audacity to post that.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Even though I don't live there, this is way too close to home. I feel like I want to throw up.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast