Rescue van cuts time in hunt for the missing

Doyle

Reaction score
Website
www.
The next time that a toddler wanders away from his parents, Miami police will be able to create and circulate a flier with the child's picture within minutes.

''We used to go to the scene, pick up the basic information and a picture, then come back to the station, find a computer and a scanner that would work, prepare the fliers, print the fliers, then go back to the scene and start distribution of the fliers,'' Detective Fernando Fernandez explained.
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/local/7582761.htm

This is wonderful news for the missing, and those who search for them. I hope this will soon be available nationwide, and then worldwide. Thanks for posting this story, Doyle and God bless you.
Lanie

I've been contacting people nationwide with news of this new van. I think this could yield results, and save lives.

Thanks, Doyle, for posting this critical link to help others, and God bless you.

Bumping, cuz I think this article is important.
*waving*

I have contacted people nationwide with news of this new van. The results have been outstanding! I know this will yield results, and save lives.

Thank you again Doyle, for posting this critical link to help others, and God bless you.

Lanie, Help For The Missing

this is wonderful! :clap: :clap: :clap: every hour, especially the first few, are absolutely CRITICAL!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back