1223 users online (245 members and 978 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #2 *Arrest*

Texas Realtor vanishes right before Hurricane Harvey strikes!

Crystal Seratte McDowell, age 38, of Baytown TX was last seen around 7:30 a.m. on the morning of Friday, August 25, 2017. She went missing prior to the hurricane hitting the area.

Crystal is a real estate agent and was scheduled to show a new construction property in Crosby Texas that morning, but it was cancelled due to the impending storm.

Her black Mercedes C-Class with Texas plates HBB-6351 is also missing.

Crystal is 5’4” tall, weighs 120 lbs., has long blonde hair, hazel eyes and has pierced ears. She was last seen wearing a light pink/purple dress.
    Anyone with information about her case is urged to call the Chambers County Police Department at (409) 267-2500.[COLOR=#1d2129]

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CrystalM...=page_internal

[URL="https://www.facebook.com/Chambers-County-Sheriffs-Office-457548700999996/?ref=stream"]

Thread #1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-21-2017 at 11:20 PM. Reason: fixed link to Thread #1

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    I'm getting a Page Not Found error on this. Is it just my connection or is it down for everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    I'm getting a Page Not Found error on this. Is it just my connection or is it down for everyone?
    Me too.

Page not found for me, also.

TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Crosby TX, 25 Aug 2017 #2

Quote Originally Posted by LisaWL7TR View Post
    Page not found for me, also.
    It is from the first thread originally posted on August 28. Sometimes they will pull an article if there's an update, and then post it somewhere else on the site. Since then there have been several other MSM articles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by anonypotomous; 09-05-2017 at 11:43 PM.

thread not working

It appears that site is no longer found

Thank you to all members who post respectfully and responsibly.

Welcome to new members.

Please take time to review The Rules (aka TOS) that Websleuths has in place:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/for...?159-The-Rules

At all times, remember that Websleuths is victim friendly. Victims include friends and family members of either a victim or a POI/suspect/perp. Do not sleuth them or make derogatory remarks about them.

Couple of other reminders from the above rules:

Please only copy no more than 10% of an article and do not forget the link!
    Posts that copy more than that will be edited and posts with no link will be removed entirely.
    Please, please followthis rule.
    If you copy an image or picture from another site, please provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.
    Be courteous to the work of others.
    Please do not cut and paste information from pay sites or password protected sites.
    Thank you.
    What is a Verified Insider?

A "verified insider" (VI) is an individual withfirst-hand knowledge of the facts of a case (or some portion of the facts). AVI can be a family member, friend, classmate, employer, private investigator, or anyone else acquainted with a victim or suspect. Being "verified"means that an admin or owner has confirmed the member's identity andrelationship to a case. (Not everyone who claims to be an insider makes it through the verification process.) VIs may post what they know or opine without providing MSM links to back up “facts”. Other members may assign whatever weight they deem appropriate to those posts, using their best judgment and giving it as much weight as they think it is worth.

Accordingly, here is the link to the verification processfor anyone who has inside knowledge of the case and wishes to become a VI:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...64#post8580064

Last edited by sillybilly; 09-06-2017 at 01:20 AM.

I saw this site posted on FB so I thought I'd join the discussion. I read that Crystal's parents died when she was eleven. Does anyone know how they died? Was it an accident, a murder or did they go missing?

Quote Originally Posted by dxt View Post
    I saw this site posted on FB so I thought I'd join the discussion. I read that Crystal's parents died when she was eleven. Does anyone know how they died? Was it an accident, a murder or did they go missing?
    I was actually curious about that myself. I haven't heard how they died, I just assumed a car accident or something like that.

TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Crosby TX, 25 Aug 2017 #2

I was actually curious about that myself. I haven't heard how they died, I just assumed a car accident or something like that.
    I researched the death dates and they died in two different years. I think 1993 and 1994. That also would've made Crystal 14 and not 11 when they passed.

But with two different death dates, I'm at a loss of what they passed away from or by. She also went to Duncan HS in Oklahoma but Uncle Jeff has always lived in Texas. So that part is a bit off to me anyway.

I would like to see if anyone else knows about her parents, albeit, not an important part in solving this but peaks curiosity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So if Crystal and BF have only been dating a month, how often could they have even seen other? I mean she is a realtor, works part time as a flight attendant, has 2 kids and is renovating a house. When does this woman have time to date? Plus planning a family cruise and a trip to Europe after only a month seems odd, but I'm married, so maybe I'm just out of touch with such things.

Good point. Personally, I think they were dating for a lot longer than a month, but don't want to admit it. Her divorce was finalized in June 2017, and maybe no one wants to fess up that they were seeing each other while she was technically married.

And then there's the fact that her ex's family didn't know they were divorced...

So if Crystal and BF have only been dating a month, how often could they have even seen other? I mean she is a realtor, works part time as a flight attendant, has 2 kids and is renovating a house. When does this woman have time to date? Plus planning a family cruise and a trip to Europe after only a month seems odd, but I'm married, so maybe I'm just out of touch with such things.
    As to the Cruise
    I think they cruise was planned as a family thing Ex was supposed to go.... Maybe BF decides to go and has his own cabin I'm sure Crystal is with the kids... I see nothing wrong with this...a great way to let her kids meet him without bringing him into her home.
    JMO

In the previous thread, it stated in the Nancy Grace show the Sheriff said the family contaminated the townhouse. As far as we know to this point, the townhouse was not part of a crime scene. All we know was it was under renovation. There has been no mention of her stopping there on the day she disappeared.

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast