Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri

I can't wait for this. Frances McDormand is basically representing how I've felt inside for the past oh, 10 months or so. :)

I was half-asleep when I stumbled on the Guardian review and knew we needed to know about it here!

Watched the trailer three times, lol. In a row, right after finding the thing.

I'll definitely be watching it, but not in a theater. I'll have to wait until it's on Amazon or Netflix.

I am so glad you started a thread for this movie, wfgodot. I cannot wait to see this movie! It was filmed in western NC where I lived for a year and a half before moving to the coast and a few of my friends on the coast worked on the crew. I think it's going to be really good!

I am so glad you started a thread for this movie, wfgodot. I cannot wait to see this movie! It was filmed in western NC where I lived for a year and a half before moving to the coast and a few of my friends on the coast worked on the crew. I think it's going to be really good!
Glad to have done so, wm! I'd heard about it awhile ago then forgot and didn't think of it till I saw the review. Looks great!

Here's that trailer:

[video=youtube;Jit3YhGx5pU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jit3YhGx5pU[/video]

Looks awesome

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members