1113 users online (200 members and 913 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DQN View Post
    They purposely did the press conference monday and the family knew he was a POI and were in on it, The detectives wanted to see what he had to say.
    That explains why her dad spoke about her in the past tense a few times. He knew his daughter was gone. I hope Tyler has a miserable life in prison.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey decimal View Post
    Tweet from Jackie Bensen (reporter for NBC in the DC area):

Jackie Bensen @jackiebensen 10 minutes ago
    Friend said Laura Wallen thought he was about to propose, instead he's charged with her murder #bringwallenhome
    That was my first thought about the text she sent the sister... that she thought he was going to propose. I wonder what it was about him that made the sister tell her to take a photo. If my pregnant sister or friend texted me that, I would also think she was getting engaged and wouldn't think to ask for a photo. I'm glad her sister asked for that.

Another beautiful woman gone by the hands of a man that "cared" for her. Sometimes it feels like the world is more sick and twisted than good and wonderful.

Edited to add: I just watched the presser with the bf. What a disgusting pos garbage. How could he.
    Last edited by Poppyflower; 09-14-2017 at 01:24 AM.

Once police started investigating, they found tire tracks that led to the location of Wallen's body.

Wallen last contacted her family on Sept. 4 via text message. Police say it was later determined that those texts were sent to Wallen's sister by Tessier.

Friends sent me this picture of Laura Wallen and Tyler Tessier. Police say Tessier killed his pregnant girlfriend and buried her body @wusa9 pic.twitter.com/fvDhC7OxSX

— Michael Quander WUSA (@MikeQReports) September 14, 2017
    http://www.11alive.com/news/missing-...sted/474705816

As soon as I saw the text to her sister, I knew that Laura thought she was being proposed to.

Sickening. RIP Laura, I'm so sorry you didn't see that you were way too good for this POS.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey decimal View Post
    Interesting. Chief of police said allowing suspect to participate in the press conference earlier was a calculated decision on their part.
    (Very (interesting).

Oh this is so not what I wanted to read. Although, no matter how many other things that went through my mind, I always ended up coming back to the boyfriend. Ugh, what pos.

Her parents are amazing for staying by his side during the presser etc. Justice will be served for Laura.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

So very sad.
    RIP Laura and Baby

MD - Laura Elizabeth Wallen, 31, Olney, 3 September 2017 *Arrest*

Quote Originally Posted by cnmccarthy View Post
    This was my thought as well but I was nervous to say so! And the fact that he had two women chasing after him. Why?! But that's MOO.
    Just my thought...she may not have felt good about herself. HE probably made her feel that way. She may have felt she couldn't get anyone else, so she stayed. He probably was farting rainbow glitter trying to keep her too. Men like that are selfish and narcissistic. I'm definitely not stating the obvious. I'm definitely NOT speaking ill of her, but maybe she did get pregnant hoping that would get him to leave the others.

Sadly, too many women feel this way (me included). Willing to accept less than they deserve out of fear or abuse. Fear of being alone or told they aren't lovable or able to get an awesome man.

He will get his. Oh yes. He will get his. Scum. I have no words strong enough to express what filth this man is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    drjmcope06

The Devil whispers, "You can't withstand the storm."
    The Warrior replied, "I am the storm."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJpwC9VWAAATC0t.jpg

Apologies for poor formatting as I'm doing this on my mobile.

Picture source: https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ

The photo linked above shows the text of the text messages she sent to her:

"Tyler has me on an adventure in the country... don't know why I'm here but it's for something."

Her sister asked "Really where are you?"

Laura Wallen replied, the court files state, "I'm waiting in a field."

Her sister told her to take a picture.

In court filings, police said the picture Wallen sent was of a large field with a tree line and that the photograph appears to be the same field where the clandestine grave was discovered.

I'm sick over this and so sad for Laura's loved ones.
    I hope that lying manipulative pos spends the rest of his life in jail hating every second of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Millhouse View Post
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJpwC9VWAAATC0t.jpg

Apologies for poor formatting as I'm doing this on my mobile.

Picture source: https://twitter.com/HellgrenWJZ

The photo linked above shows the text of the text messages she sent to her:

"Tyler has me on an adventure in the country... don't know why I'm here but it's for something."

Her sister asked "Really where are you?"

Laura Wallen replied, the court files state, "I'm waiting in a field."

Her sister told her to take a picture.

In court filings, police said the picture Wallen sent was of a large field with a tree line and that the photograph appears to be the same field where the clandestine grave was discovered.

Oh my. This just gets worse She wrote "adventure."

"Don't know why I'm here but it's for something."

omg. That's just sickening.
    "Later that night I held an atlas in my lap, ran my fingers across the whole world
    and whispered, where does it hurt?
    It answered everywhere... everywhere... everywhere."
    _

- Имaте Петрова огъня -_

- You have the Petrova fire -

I am so sick to death of men killing women that are pregnant. S I C K of it.

Poor Laura and her baby.

I hope they are looking very hard at the woman that the POS was living with........

I'm so sorry Laura's case has ended so tragically like this. You'd have to be an especially sick piece of work to murder your pregnant girlfriend.

Is he being charged with the murder of the child as well? I sure hope so.

May Laura Elizabeth Wallen and her baby Rest In Peace.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

Page 43 of 72 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast