1122 users online (176 members and 946 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Pmerle00 View Post
    I have found out that the LISTED values in the assets are "Papaw's half" of things - still, that is a very low valuation on just about everything. I haven't yet gotten confirmation of whether she only has to deposit what is listed or half of the actual sale price, though - or if she is LIMITED to selling things for that amount.
    The entire fair market value should be listed. And all other property, community and separate whether itís being sold or not. The majority isnít fair, nor is it market value. Do you know if she had an appraisal firm look over everything?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...b-Kc20T4gzbqcw

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*

What happen at the lake? I haven't read about that yet?

Quote Originally Posted by legallady66 View Post
    What happen at the lake? I haven't read about that yet?
    Which post are you referencing?

Quote Originally Posted by Midge Montana View Post
    I'm a "box keeper", so I just grabbed the box for my iPhone (which is what he had) and there is a sticker on the back with the serial number, IMEI/MEID number and other information for my current phone, which is a 6S Plus. So, at least as of two years ago, they were putting it on the box. I have my older iPhone box from my iPhone 4, and that lists it only as MEID, which from my quick browse, looks to be the same thing, though I could be wrong.

Anyway, if they still have the box, it should be on there. It also shows this number in my account online at Verizon. Which doesn't do any good in Papaw's case, since that device was removed from the account. Hmm...interesting. Could that have been the big rush to remove it? So there was no way to get that number to track it?
    I did wonder about info with original packaging for iPhones, so thanks. We have an iPhone as well, but I don't remember ever having a box.... I'll sheepishly add that hubs and I are not a well-organized pair

If that phone-specific # is listed on your Verizon online acct., couldn't the provider go back to locate it for MC's phone, even though the device was removed from account? Or does every bit of info for someone's account simply disappear for good?

Quote Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
    I did wonder about info with original packaging for iPhones, so thanks. We have an iPhone as well, but I don't remember ever having a box.... I'll sheepishly add that hubs and I are not a well-organized pair

If that phone-specific # is listed on your Verizon online acct., couldn't the provider go back to locate it for MC's phone, even though the device was removed from account? Or does every bit of info for someone's account simply disappear for good?
    Yes it wouldíve be listed with Verizon, at work our guys are constantly breaking phones & thatís how Verizon switches/adds a phone to a line.

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

in the country, it's common for people to "dump" their trash somewhere. I spent part of my childhood on the Walnut Cove Marina on Lake Tawakoni. We often had people dump their trash down a beaten path on the cove, near the RV park. (For those not local, this is a lot further south than the area near where Mr. Chambers lived). My question is, is there a common spot on the lake near his residence where trash was dumped? I looked on the overhead map and there are so many private drives leading to the lake that are just minutes away from his house.

There is a local organization in Big Sandy, TX called "ALERT ACADEMY" that does search and rescue and has a dive team. Unfortunately, they have to be invited in by law enforcement. I even sent a message to them a few weeks ago just to see if they had heard anything about the case, but never received a response.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42