1161 users online (174 members and 987 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by creepcrusher View Post
    Just thought I'd bring this post back up after the mention of MC's phone pinging at Lake Tawakoni. Any thoughts?
    This has been one of my questions to HCSO, no answer yet.

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeSleuth View Post
    Interesting post with document on BPH yesterday at 5:08 pm by KP.
    Wow. Interesting and sad too.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

( For closer reference, it's a response by KP under a main post, written by MGR, which is about 6 main posts down from the top at this time. When you click on MGR's, this post with a news document attached, will show up.)

Quote Originally Posted by JazzTune View Post
    Wow. Interesting and sad too.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

( For closer reference, it's a response by KP under a main post, written by MGR, which is about 6 main posts down from the top at this time. When you click on MGR's, this post with a news document attached, will show up.)
    Actually I'm talking about a different KP. And it is a post, not a comment. But yes, that one you mention is sad. The one I'm referencing is currently about 12 posts down the page and shows a legal document with it. Written by another KP at 5:08 pm yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Txteacher1 View Post
    I know they showed up in droves for the searches. They do not leave a brother behind.
    They supported a vigil when the story first broke.
    From my speaking with several members of the FF family, they 100% want him home, but are allowing LE to do the job they SHOULD be doing. I've been told a lot more but not sure if it violates rules and I don't want to be in time out.....

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    The balloon release where DFD brought the last truck Papaw was on... Oh, my heart and my bawling eyes. They have all been so sweet.

I HAVE considered writing letters to various stations asking them to tweet periodically, but haven't come to an agreement with myself on how to compellingly word a letter to actually get results. I have tweeted various entities and contacted via FB to ask them to post about Papaw, but no luck.

Quote Originally Posted by cnmccarthy View Post
    I'm wondering if the family needs to take a page out of molly and colts families in OK? How long did it take for their objections of law enforcement (that were very public) to cause something to be done, on the case and in house cleaning of corrupt officials?
    Could you outline what those families did? I don't think our family is to that point yet, but... for future reference maybe?

Continued prayers for Papaw & family. May God comfort and guide you thru this extremely difficult time. I pray for answers to all your questions to be revealed soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Pmerle00 View Post
    Could you outline what those families did? I don't think our family is to that point yet, but... for future reference maybe?
    Sorry. It's semi emptied now.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Razz View Post
    Sorry. It's semi emptied now.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    What is semi emptied now?

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeSleuth View Post
    Actually I'm talking about a different KP. And it is a post, not a comment. But yes, that one you mention is sad. The one I'm referencing is currently about 12 posts down the page and shows a legal document with it. Written by another KP at 5:08 pm yesterday.
    Oh, thanks for clarifying! So sorry I got everyone confused.

I should have looked more carefully...

Quote Originally Posted by Hstevenson86 View Post
    http://radiolegendary.com/2015/10/it...a-fight-fight/

Not sure if this has been posted yet. I apologize if it has. It is an article pertaining to the disappearance of the above mentioned missing woman from quinlan. It really gives you an inside view of hunt county and their dealings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh my god. I knew they mishandled the second blood sample in Papaw's case and admitted they didn't send it when they said they did, but... they've done that before??? Unbelievable. Screencap is from the article referenced.
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-13-2017 at 04:36 PM. Reason: screen caps not allowed

Oh my god. I knew they mishandled the second blood sample in Papaw's case and admitted they didn't send it when they said they did, but... they've done that before??? Unbelievable. Screencap is from the article referenced.
    PMerle, Carey Mae's sister, TG is on the BPH page. You might consider talking to her. She can give you tons of insight on dealing with HCSO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-13-2017 at 04:46 PM. Reason: snipped quote; also substituted initials TG for full name

Quote Originally Posted by LaneGirl View Post
    Tried catching up (I've been gone for 2 weeks)....

Did I read from VI of confirmation that the wife had "multiple" affairs? Also what ever happened to the search of the well or did it happen. I'm not referencing a specific well just one I thought I read about 2 threads ago.
    Yes. It is confirmed that Becca has had multiple affairs.

There was not a search of a well, but a search in the area Brad Dunn indicated. That search area included a well, which we were told had snakes in it.

Hoping this works OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #2

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...p%3Ft%3D233150

I've never brought over a case before to a different thread so I hope it works! Long story short they went public (radio talk shows, podcasts, Facebook posts) about the sheriffs corruption and finally outside law enforcement came in and got some work done. Sadly molly and colt still haven't been found, but the one who they deem responsible is in jail on unrelated charges. The sheriff was also fired.
    I know you want to remain courteous with them, and I completely understand, but this just made me think of these two in OK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What point would your family need to be at? I mean absolutely no disrespect but your grandpa is missing, presumed to be dead somewhere, he’s been officially declared dead by his wife of 30-some odd years, who claims to love him but is selling off his belongings, or are about to be sold off faster than the ink can dry on his death certificate; HCSO has done nothing & made absolutely ZERO progress & somewhat refuses to pursue the case any further than he just cut his finger & walked off in order to “protect his wife”, vanishing into thin air. So please what else needs to happen, or not happen, to get your family to that point of wanting answers & truth & justice for PaPaw??

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

The neighbors are BC family or JCC's in laws? Are they direct neighbors meaning property touching?

Lake T ping was it a LE ping the type that sends back coordinates or a tower ping? And around what time?

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast