1275 users online (194 members and 1081 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Authorities Believe Missing Hunt County Man May Be In Danger

March 11, 2017

Deputies searched the home of Michael Chambers after he was reported missing Friday night by family.

Based on evidence found at the home, authorities believe Chambers may be in danger.

Reward Offered For Info On Missing One-Time Dallas Firefighter

March 16, 2017

A $25,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of a missing one-time Dallas firefighter.

[...]

Investigators were able to locate surveillance video of a person who appears to be Chambers leaving a local Walmart on the day he went missing.

When police initially went to the Chambers’ home searching for the 70-year-old they found a small amount of blood in his workshop, but no other evidence to suggest foul play.

2 Months And Still No Sign Of Missing Retired Texas Firefighter

May 10, 2017

It’s been exactly two months since retired Dallas firefighter Michael Chambers went missing and investigators still have no leads or answers as to what happened to him or where he is.

Quinlan police and Hunt County Sheriff’s Office investigators say they work on the case daily and have even brought in Texas Equusearch, a search and recovery organization based out of Dickinson, to look for the 70-year-old man.

[...]

Chambers was last seen on Friday March 10. Investigators say security camera footage from a local Walmart appears to show him at the store that same day, but his movements and whereabouts after are pretty much unknown.

Family won't give up on missing retired Dallas firefighter in Hunt County

July 28, 2017

It’s been 20 agonizing weeks without answers for Suzy Losoya.

She’s a daughter left in limbo, wondering what happened to her father, Michael Chambers. He’s the retired Dallas firefighter who disappeared from his Quinlan home on March 10.

[...]

The family recently hired a private investigator hoping that he can help them solve the riddle of what happened to Chambers.

[...]

“My greatest fear is that someone has killed my father and has literally gotten away with murder. That's my worst fear,” she says. “I'm convinced this was a crime. I do not think this is just a missing person.”

NamUs

Texas EquuSearch

Verified Insiders:
    Pmerle00
    Steel54

Previous Thread - Thread #3

Hi. I'm super new - like literally just stumbled across this post and made a login to comment.

I've skipped around all previous posts but I have a few questions and I'm so sorry if its repetitive.

1.) BC is a nurse but wears Walmart makeup?
    2.) Has it been verified that BC left work and went straight home? How long was she there before she called 911?
    3.) I'm a 911 dispatcher in TX so I know pings can be inaccurate and bad but they always at least give a historical ping that shows the last "good" location. Where was it and what time?

I am also SUPER new, (first post) . . . and still trying to get fully caught up on all 4 previous threads.

I wanted to say, in re: to visitors at the HC jail. The inmates do not have to put people on a "visitor list". If you knew the visiting hours, and wanted to attempt to speak to anybody housed there, you could just show up.

***uhhhhh some disclaimers, more disclaimers, disclaimers, this is all just MOO, MsometimesHO, and more of my opinions.***

Quote Originally Posted by rae9248 View Post
    Hi. I'm super new - like literally just stumbled across this post and made a login to comment.

I've skipped around all previous posts but I have a few questions and I'm so sorry if its repetitive.

2.) Has it been verified that BC left work and went straight home? How long was she there before she called 911?
    3.) I'm a 911 dispatcher in TX so I know pings can be inaccurate and bad but they always at least give a historical ping that shows the last "good" location. Where was it and what time?
    Great info to know about pings....where have you been, we’ve needed you!!!! & good questions!!!!
    Welcome!!!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TexKitten View Post
    I am also SUPER new, (first post) . . . and still trying to get fully caught up on all 4 previous threads.

I wanted to say, in re: to visitors at the HC jail. The inmates do not have to put people on a "visitor list". If you knew the visiting hours, and wanted to attempt to speak to anybody housed there, you could just show up.

***uhhhhh some disclaimers, more disclaimers, disclaimers, this is all just MOO, MsometimesHO, and more of my opinions.***
    That’s good to know!!!!
    Welcome!!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by rae9248 View Post

Welcome! Nice to have some additional LE associates join us.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*
    *All things stated by me are my own opinions unless otherwise indicated.*

Quote Originally Posted by TexKitten View Post

Welcome!

In regards to the phone. Justin was no longer on their plan as of March 29th. There are receipts to prove this. It was canceled days before that, but he was given a few days to make arrangements and get a new number etc. Its all there on Verizon. So, yes it was very soon after MC disappearance that the phones were canceled. IMO of course. Just hear say.

Quote Originally Posted by cchambers18 View Post
    In regards to the phone. Justin was no longer on their plan as of March 29th. There are receipts to prove this. It was canceled days before that, but he was given a few days to make arrangements and get a new number etc. Its all there on Verizon. So, yes it was very soon after MC disappearance that the phones were canceled. IMO of course. Just hear say.
    Do you know if his service was actually cancelled? As in the account closed, with termination fees having to be paid, etc? IF you are able to say?

Hey Razz I never once said that the trucks were issued to the boys. I've never said anything about anyone getting anything <modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-07-2017 at 01:42 AM.

Was it ever proved/disproved that MC made another stop after Wal? Whoever came up with the "we believe whatever happened to him happened between 12:00-3:00 theory" must have thought that he drives REALLY, reeeeeaally slow because it's definitely not an hour long drive back to their house from Walmart. Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel54 View Post
    Hey Razz I never once said that the trucks were issued to the boys. I've never said anything about anyone getting anything. <modsnip>

You wrote it. <modsnip>

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-07-2017 at 01:43 AM. Reason: snipped rudeness

I also want to make a comment from the previous thread. I have to say that I am some what amused that this is even a topic of conversation but in regards to the bee sting and picture... BC's son had been stung on the lip at work and sent her a picture of his face with a swollen lip. Lol! He was working outside and had a Mountain Dew. The bee had gotten into the can. He went to have a drink and what do you know the bee didn't like that he was about to be swallowed so he stung his lip. I hope this is pertinent information in this investigation.

My favorite part of a new thread is seeing papaws sweet face at the beginning

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Steel54 View Post
    Hey Razz I never once said that the trucks were issued to the boys. I've never said anything about anyone getting anything. <modsnip>

There. This should do it.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...php?p=13601057

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by sillybilly; 09-07-2017 at 02:11 AM. Reason: snipped quote

Page 1 of 57 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast