1219 users online (254 members and 965 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Whoa! Whitney HOUSTON...we have a problem!!!!

http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/mor...ticleid=120615

Whitney Houston is back on the drugs and looks like a bag lady, the National Enquirer reports in its latest issue.
    The once-stunning Grammy winner was photographed at an Atlanta gas station at 4 a.m. one morning last month, looking disheveled and bizarre in pajama bottoms, a $50,000 fur coat and a messy wig.

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Her & her husband are such losers....She is such a waste of talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ

i have to agree...i've watched a couple of the shows, Being Bobby Brown, & she's just plain trashy, imo.....sad

What a waste of talent. Too bad she hooked up with that loser. I feel sorry for their daughter.

She looks rough!!!!! When does that show come on and what channel????

Quote Originally Posted by Sassygerl
    She looks rough!!!!! When does that show come on and what channel????
    It's on Bravo but I don't remember the specifics.

She definitely is scary looking. I watched the show, Being Bobby Brown, twice. I couldn't believe how trashy those two are. It was like watching a train wreck.

Like I said in another thread, Bobby actually has it together better than Whitney, from what I see on that show. He is always trying to get them where they have to go. Once Whitney was supposed to be at the hotel with their daughter while Bobby went on an appt. She was at a bar drinking with a friend and didn't want to go back. I feel very sorry for their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    Like I said in another thread, Bobby actually has it together better than Whitney, from what I see on that show. He is always trying to get them where they have to go. Once Whitney was supposed to be at the hotel with their daughter while Bobby went on an appt. She was at a bar drinking with a friend and didn't want to go back. I feel very sorry for their kids.
    I agree at this point in time he has it together better than she does. But IMO he's the one that got her there in the 1st place. Before she hooked up with him she was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by kato
    It's on Bravo but I don't remember the specifics.
    Thanks Kato! Does anyone know what day and time?

ETA: comes on in Feb. again but the shows are mainly at 1 am! I've got to record it and check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by IdahoMom
    I agree with you on that. He behaves better than her. Whitney is the one who is out of control. That is a hell of a surprise but, once you watch the program, there is no doubt. Poor Bobbi Christina. Also, can you imagine how bad this is for Whitney's mother, Cissy?

Quote Originally Posted by kato
    I agree at this point in time he has it together better than she does. But IMO he's the one that got her there in the 1st place. Before she hooked up with him she was fine.

Know what you mean Kato but my hubby stands up when he pees and that doesn't mean I have to! This has been going on a long time, with many rehabs, etc. It's so sad, she has a helluva voice. I wish she'd get in touch w/ her spiritual roots once again and "see the light." Only she can pull herself out of this but she doesn't have the right to drag her daughter through it. It kind of dooms her daughter - witness Liza Minnelli, for example. You'd think one look at her own pictures in the tabs would shock her into doing something.

Eve

tennessee is offline Blew out my flipflop. Stepped on a pop top . . .
    Man oh man! She needs some help. It is sad what she has become.

JMHO

I think she was a good Christian girl when Bobby got a hold of her. From the reports I've read she has been abused physically and emotionally. He brought drugs and alcohol into her life. She now is using them as her crutch... possibly her way to cloud out her life. She is a complete mess now. Sure it is time for her to take care of herself and her daughter but she is not capable of it at the moment. She needs major counseling, needs to get away from the loser and needs to have self esteem and confidence again. Just like many abused women she has become where she can't seem to function on her own. It is really, really sad. She has remarkable talent and her parents seemed to be good parents. I heard her mother is the raising the daughter. Thanks goodness for some stability in that young girl's life.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ
    ouch!!!! although their show really shows their true colors, its entertaining though......

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast