Whoa! Whitney HOUSTON...we have a problem!!!!

Dark Knight

Reaction score
http://thetrack.bostonherald.com/moreTrack/view.bg?articleid=120615

Whitney Houston is back on the drugs and looks like a bag lady, the National Enquirer reports in its latest issue.
The once-stunning Grammy winner was photographed at an Atlanta gas station at 4 a.m. one morning last month, looking disheveled and bizarre in pajama bottoms, a $50,000 fur coat and a messy wig.

whitea01102006.jpg

:loser: :loser: Her & her husband are such losers....She is such a waste of talent!

Linda7NJ said:
:loser: :loser: Her & her husband are such losers....She is such a waste of talent!

i have to agree...i've watched a couple of the shows, Being Bobby Brown, & she's just plain trashy, imo.....sad

What a waste of talent. Too bad she hooked up with that loser. I feel sorry for their daughter.

She looks rough!!!!! When does that show come on and what channel????

She definitely is scary looking. I watched the show, Being Bobby Brown, twice. I couldn't believe how trashy those two are. It was like watching a train wreck. :eek:

Like I said in another thread, Bobby actually has it together better than Whitney, from what I see on that show. He is always trying to get them where they have to go. Once Whitney was supposed to be at the hotel with their daughter while Bobby went on an appt. She was at a bar drinking with a friend and didn't want to go back. I feel very sorry for their kids.

IdahoMom said:
Like I said in another thread, Bobby actually has it together better than Whitney, from what I see on that show. He is always trying to get them where they have to go. Once Whitney was supposed to be at the hotel with their daughter while Bobby went on an appt. She was at a bar drinking with a friend and didn't want to go back. I feel very sorry for their kids.

I agree at this point in time he has it together better than she does. But IMO he's the one that got her there in the 1st place. Before she hooked up with him she was fine.

kato said:
It's on Bravo but I don't remember the specifics.

Thanks Kato! Does anyone know what day and time?

ETA: comes on in Feb. again but the shows are mainly at 1 am! I've got to record it and check it out!

IdahoMom said:
I agree with you on that. He behaves better than her. Whitney is the one who is out of control. That is a hell of a surprise but, once you watch the program, there is no doubt. Poor Bobbi Christina. Also, can you imagine how bad this is for Whitney's mother, Cissy?

kato said:
I agree at this point in time he has it together better than she does. But IMO he's the one that got her there in the 1st place. Before she hooked up with him she was fine.

Know what you mean Kato but my hubby stands up when he pees and that doesn't mean I have to! This has been going on a long time, with many rehabs, etc. It's so sad, she has a helluva voice. I wish she'd get in touch w/ her spiritual roots once again and "see the light." Only she can pull herself out of this but she doesn't have the right to drag her daughter through it. It kind of dooms her daughter - witness Liza Minnelli, for example. You'd think one look at her own pictures in the tabs would shock her into doing something.

Eve

Man oh man! She needs some help. It is sad what she has become.

JMHO

I think she was a good Christian girl when Bobby got a hold of her. From the reports I've read she has been abused physically and emotionally. He brought drugs and alcohol into her life. She now is using them as her crutch... possibly her way to cloud out her life. She is a complete mess now. Sure it is time for her to take care of herself and her daughter but she is not capable of it at the moment. She needs major counseling, needs to get away from the loser and needs to have self esteem and confidence again. Just like many abused women she has become where she can't seem to function on her own. It is really, really sad. She has remarkable talent and her parents seemed to be good parents. I heard her mother is the raising the daughter. Thanks goodness for some stability in that young girl's life.

Linda7NJ said:
ouch!!!! although their show really shows their true colors, its entertaining though......

I watched a couple of the Being Bobby Brown shows. I was just sick. Bobby seems to have cleaned up his act a bit and was trying so hard to do family things (one episode was a mothre's day episode). Whitney was just useless, a complainer and lokoed like crap! I was so sad watching it.

I looked up to Whitney growing up and wanted to be just like her. To see her turn out like this and what Bobby Cristina and the other children have to endure just breaks my heart. I do blame Bobby for this. Yes, Whitney was an adult when she married him, but I think he took advantage of a decent woman, turned her out, he got clean and now he looks like the hero. I bet that when he gets all his affairs in order - with whatever money Whitney has left - he will be off into the sunset, leaving Whitney high and dry - literally! :(

I don't blame Bobby Brown for Whitney's condition. I blame Whitney. She knew what he was before she became involved with him. He didn't deceive her. The whole world saw what he was. Also, while it is true that she was raised in church, that doesn't necessarily mean that Whitney was a good Christian girl before she met Brown - I don't think that she was. I do, however, know that she wasn't a drug addict. Oh, and in case anyone is wondering, the answer is no- "no" I am certainly not a fan of Bobby Brown.

whitney is a grown woman who makes her own decisions, while bobby may not be the best role model she knew he had a reputation when she hooked up with him, so she needs to clean up her act.....

Please tell me it's a mistake and that picture in the first post is not really the gorgeous Whitney Houston! What a horrible shame, she was so pretty, had one of the greatest voices of all times, and seemed so sweet and wholesome when she first started out. I could just cry.

Mabel said:
Please tell me it's a mistake and that picture in the first post is not really the gorgeous Whitney Houston! What a horrible shame, she was so pretty, had one of the greatest voices of all times, and seemed so sweet and wholesome when she first started out. I could just cry.
That picture is no joke Mabel - it is real. I agree with you. How teribbly, terribly sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back