1213 users online (231 members and 982 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    I have had so many big working dog breeds in my life as part of my family. I Dobies.

I rescued an older Rottie/ Dobie mix once. Sweetest. Dog. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Thank my Dad. He used to say that if someone was pissing him off

Never underestimate a Dobie. One of ours flipped and bailed my Dad up against our back fence.
    Yep I know that saying well......

Q. Dya know what would look good on you?
    A. A Rottweiler.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    JMHOO

Chemo a day keeps the funeral away
    ET go home

Holdom could not have pulled this off alone. The other women should be alongside him when hes sentenced to life, no parole, hard labour in a viper pit.

JMHOO

ET go home

Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

Quote Originally Posted by they'll get you View Post
    Holdom could not have pulled this off alone. The other women should be alongside him when hes sentenced to life, no parole, hard labour in a viper pit.

I guess if they can made to testify against him, they will probably get a deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets.

ITA.

We don't have 'hard labor in a viper pit' for punishment in the US. Dammit!

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post
    ITA.

We don't have 'hard labor in a viper pit' for punishment in the US. Dammit!
    Spare the rod and spoil the prisoner.

JMHOO

ET go home

Spare the rod and spoil the prisoner.

It would probably evolve into viper pit mid wrestling (with prisoners betting their ramen noodles and twinkies) and they would have to shut that s*** down because... viper abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by watergirl62 View Post
    It would probably evolve into viper pit mid wrestling (with prisoners betting their ramen noodles and twinkies) and they would have to shut that s*** down because... viper abuse.
    Hehe thats funny!
    What it boils down to is that the criminals have more rights than the victims and their families. Its a world wide epidemic of crazy tree huggers getting their way.

Stone me for me feelings of loathing for him but he murdered a mother and baby and went on living from her Govt. support.
    Dear Lord!

JMHOO

ET go home

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    induced statements.. what a rort.. on the other hand, it is highly likely that these ' witnesses' already knew how Holdom would conduct his trial, that is, he himself would take the high road, assuming the role of his own legal representative.. Being questioned by the person you have accused would be an unpleasant experience.
    And there would be the weighing up of , should Holdom win his case.. and I don't laugh at this idea, it isn't impossible, ,.. improbable, maybe, but not impossible, their lives wouldn't be worth a stale crumpet. Police promises of protection notwithstanding.

Knowing that Holdom is playing to the crowd back in SuperMax, there will be no limits in what he will propose as an alternative to that which he is accused of.. No limits at all. I don't put collusion with the witnesses beyond his capacities either. They all used to be friends, and none of them appeared to be in the slightest bit shocked or concerned at the death of a young girl and her little daughter.. on the contrary, it appeared to be ordinary, and useful in profiting from it. ..
    These induced statements are a joke, IMO makes a mokery of the judicial system........

You can read in the inquest findings recently of Matt Leveson , the deals the Leveson's family had to do/deal with, including induced statements..........

http://www.coroners.justice.nsw.gov....%20Leveson.pdf page 31

Mark ( Matt's dad ) tattoo says it all " It's not a justice system. It's just a system " ..................how very true

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6