798 users online (109 members and 689 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    NSW Supreme CourtVerified account @NSWSupCt

.......and nothing reported in msm today!

Hope this bloke burns in hell. What a disgusting excuse for a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrisa View Post
    .......and nothing reported in msm today!

How does this bloke still say they have got the wrong guy? Really?

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/daniel-hol...20-gy0gyv.html

Thanks Morrisa for the update, what a frustrating case!
    People Who Have Nothing To Hide - HIDE NOTHING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Thoughts View Post
    Thanks Morrisa for the update, what a frustrating case!
    this is going to be a long and tortuous experience, as Holdom will do everything to delay, derail , defray everything.. He has nothing to lose. These are days out for him, see the sunshine, ride in a car, talk to people other than other lags, and guards, watch women in the street .. all the usual stuff. It will be difficult to see him all dolled up in a suit and tie, paid for by you and me, peoples. He gets to be released from the shackles when he takes his position 'at the bar', since he is still going to be representing himself, a guaranteed waste of the courts time, but that's how it is.

The Judge will have the patience of Job, but even that wont be enough. There isn't any provision where the accused has to be represented by a legally trained person, Holdom cant be forced to sit down , shutup and let his legal rep do the work.

He gets to question the witnesses against him , and this makes a horrible experience hideous..

It's going to be a long rough ride. But I honestly believe, in the end, it's goodnight and goodbye Holdom, never to be heard about again until someone shivs him in the shower down at Goulburn Max prison.
    'it never gets weird enough , for me'.. Hunter S. Thompson.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post
    this is going to be a long and tortuous experience, as Holdom will do everything to delay, derail , defray everything.. He has nothing to lose. These are days out for him, see the sunshine, ride in a car, talk to people other than other lags, and guards, watch women in the street .. all the usual stuff. It will be difficult to see him all dolled up in a suit and tie, paid for by you and me, peoples. He gets to be released from the shackles when he takes his position 'at the bar', since he is still going to be representing himself, a guaranteed waste of the courts time, but that's how it is.

The Judge will have the patience of Job, but even that wont be enough. There isn't any provision where the accused has to be represented by a legally trained person, Holdom cant be forced to sit down , shutup and let his legal rep do the work.

He gets to question the witnesses against him , and this makes a horrible experience hideous..

It's going to be a long rough ride. But I honestly believe, in the end, it's goodnight and goodbye Holdom, never to be heard about again until someone shivs him in the shower down at Goulburn Max prison.
    He's gotta be the boss. If he's going down then he'll make sure he's cemented in history: for the horrendous murders; for the ridiculous court representation/pain; for the 'never to be released' jail sentence; and concluded by the man who was tortured and killed in prison while no one saw anything. The end. Poor girls.
    Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.
    - Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by richieswan View Post
    He's gotta be the boss. If he's going down then he'll make sure he's cemented in history: for the horrendous murders; for the ridiculous court representation/pain; for the 'never to be released' jail sentence; and concluded by the man who was tortured and killed in prison while no one saw anything. The end. Poor girls.
    For sure, Rich.. and it's for sure and certain that Holdom isn't playing to us, the general public , or the court, or even the police. His main audience is the collection of psychopaths in every prison around Australia, just to let them know who the BiggestBadBoy is, who's top of the tree.

They are his forever audience, he knows this, and is going to assert his position on the totem pole while he can.

He is going to 'dine out' in Supermax somewhere out in the hot brown treeless plain for the rest of his hopefully short and painfilled life on his story.
    Last edited by Trooper; 10-19-2017 at 06:29 PM.

they always say the man who represents himself is represented by a fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cvaldez1975 View Post
    they always say the man who represents himself is represented by a fool.
    I thought it was that the lawyer who represents himself . . . has a fool for a client.

Abraham Lincoln Had It Right - “He who represents himself has a fool for a client”

Holdom has no interest in the filigree of this trial. He knows he is off back to prison for life, most probably without possibility of parole, because this is NSW , peoples, where truth in sentencing has a bit of a savage edge to it. . Lots of NSW taxpayers money is invested in warehousing these kind of criminals, and NSW taxpayers expect those facilities to be always a full house.

The legal niceties are merely a way to pass the time, and in a small way, for Holdom to reconnect with people , mainly women, from his previous years on the road, on the crackhead circuit, women who seemed to have no qualms about their boyfriend having a woman's dead body on the pics on his phone.. no worries.

So their parade thru the trial will be of minor interest, as for the most part, their appearance in court is par for the course.. it's like a second home, really. Of interest to me is the wheelchair accomplice, whose culpability is on a par with Holdom's , in my view, but we'll see. Because who ever rang Kharli's mother, pretending to be her, is bound straight for hell, and will, I hope , be paraded around in the witness stand. I hope, but I know things go agley in these matters.

A very great deal of taxpayers money is involved in this trial, as most of the witnesses , even for the prosecution are of the kind your average Police prosecutor has to hold his nose while standing next to, and most of them will need their own legal reps as well, so close to the wind do they sail in legal non observance.

Then, there is the dearth of brain cells , the ones used for recall that are the result of lots of alcohol, ice, crystal meth, hash, flakka and god alone knows what else they shoot up, snort, eat, sniff, spray and ingest. A mish mash of mumbled meandering nonsense mostly.

But in the end.. months, months down the track, into next year.. away he goes.

I was thinking of this episode of the Twilight Zone. Being supernaturally judged by Karlie and Khandalyce and driven mad by them would be such a good punishment.

lol same thing!

Quote Originally Posted by JLZ View Post
    I thought it was that the lawyer who represents himself . . . has a fool for a client.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2