GUILTY Australia - Khandalyce Pearce (Wynarka) and Karlie Pearce-Stevenson (Belanglo) #11

Sillybilly

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wynarka suitcase murder victim identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce;
her mother Karlie Pearce-Stevenson was also violently killed

20 October 2015

WpltXXj.jpg
mUXuad4.jpg

Khandalyce Kiara Pearce **************Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson

THE little girl whose body was found in a suitcase near Wynarka has been identified as Khandalyce Kiara Pearce, born in Alice Springs in 2006.

Her mother Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson was also brutally murdered, and dumped in Belanglo State Forest south of Sydney.

A joint investigation into their deaths has now been launched by SAPOL’s Major Crime Branch and the NSW Homicide Squad.

The circumstances and place of the murders is yet to be determined, but they were last seen in late 2008 and Ms Pearce-Stevenson’s skeletal remains were found in August 2010.

SA and NSW police today revealed that the breakthrough began on October 8 when a caller to Crime Stoppers said Khandalyce was possibly the little girl in the suitcase. The caller had not seen Khandalyce or Ms Pearce-Stevenson for some time and believed they were missing.

(more at the link)

ARREST.

Belanglo death: Detectives charge Karlie Jade Pearce-Stevenson acquaintance with murder

OCTOBER 29, 2015 9:44AM

DANIEL Holdom, 41, has appeared via video link at Maitland Court charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson.

His bail was refused and he was remanded in custody to appear at Sydney Central Local Court on November 12.

Police today have confirmed for the first time that ‘Belanglo Angel’ Karlie, 20, was killed before her daughter Khandalyce.

In a short press conference in Sydney this morning, police said Karlie was murdered between December 14 and 15, 2008, and that tragically her daughter was kept alive for some time after her murder.

It comes after an acquaintance of Karlie was charged with her murder.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal Daniel Holdom was taken into custody at Cessnock police station by homicide detectives at 4.15pm yesterday.

He was charged with one count of murder late last night relating to the death of the 20-year-old mother — but has not been charged over the murder of her two-year-old daughter Khandalyce.

Read more

Grieving Pearce-Stevenson family's text

November 18, 2015, 3:29 pm

THE FULL TEXT RELEASED BY THE FAMILY OF KARLIE PEARCE-STEVENSON AND KHANDALYCE PEARCE:

"Throughout Australia (and particularly in South Australia) people were deeply saddened by the news that a young child had been found dead in a suitcase.

Their thoughts and prayers were for this nameless infant whose life apparently was stolen by person or persons unknown.

There were no fond memories to share; rather the prospect that a child would be buried unknown to those who loved her.

They ask, however, that no matter the rumour, innuendo and conjecture that all remember always that a mother and her child were needlessly and callously killed.

Read more.

Take Note: Daniel Holdom has been charged with the murder of Karlie Pearce Stevenson and the laws of sub judice now apply. This means that his case is under judicial consideration. His prior convictions are off limits here and any mention of them will be deleted immediately.

Do not post anything here that could be detrimental to the prosecution of this case. If there is anything you're unsure of, feel free to contact me privately.

Rules Etiquette & Information

AUS - Khandalyce Kiara Pearce (Wynarka) and mum Karlie MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread#2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10

Previous Wynarka threads:

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7

Mum's Thread#1

Me too but I guess all will be revealed in due course.

By the way, Where is everyone on this thread?

I think it's just there's not much to talk about right now.

I'm here, all over the place! :skip:

I'm also here at my place, traveling per laptop between Melbourne (missing/murdered woman KR) and Kendall (missing little Spiderman) as also NSW (Holdom-Bishop-Marshall) and even USA and so on ... :lurk:

Whàngarei;13617463 said:
I would like to know who witness number 3 is.

The sister with the birth certificate of little Khandalyce (and some other items she had kept for her brother)??

Did DH make a 3.5 hr detour to Orange his hometown and where his sister lived to drop off a suitcase containing Karlie's clothing and birth certificates etc for the both of them

He would have had her belongings on the trip to make it look convincing to his Charwood hosts that he was taking the suitcase and Khandalyce back to S.A.

Was Khandalyce with him and was his sister the last person to see her?. Just can't place him in a motel from around 7am (stop off at Woolworth's) until her last sighting at 2.17am and by whom. The hotel said he checked out alone and sadly we know where Khandalyce was. I doubt a country motel would have reception at that hour for a checkout.

He has a court date for the 6/10/17. Bring it on!

It will be very interesting to find out (if we ever do get the truth, plenty of liars in this group) if the suitcase containing the remains of poor Khandalyce was always in the bush at Wynarka, or was perhaps stored somewhere else for a period of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&quot]NSW Supreme Court‏Verified account @NSWSupCt [video=twitter;916040859975479296]https://twitter.com/NSWSupCt/status/916040859975479296[/video]More

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The arraignment of Daniel Holdom, charged w/ murder of Karlie Pearce-Stevenson & daughter Khandalyce, will be heard today before Johnson J
[/FONT]

.......and nothing reported in msm today!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear
Back