1163 users online (211 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NC - Abby Patterson, 20, Lumberton, 5 Sept 2017

LUMBERTON — A Lumberton mother is asking the public’s help in finding her daughter, who has been missing since Tuesday.

Top Searches
    Abby Lynn Patterson, 20, was last seen on East Ninth Street at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, said Samantha Lovette, Patterson’s mother.

“She said ‘I’ll be back in an hour,’” Lovette said.

When her daughter didn’t return after the hour passed, Lovette tried to call her cell phone but it went straight to voicemail.

“It’s been going straight to voicemail ever since,” Lovette said

This was here daughter’s first time back in Lumberton after being in Jacksonville, Fla., for two years.

“Most of her friends aren’t here anymore,” Lovette said. “I don’t know who she’s with.”

Patterson is white, has brown hair, brown eyes, is about 5 feet 7 inches tall and weighs 140 pounds. She has a bird tattoo on her shoulder and a dark birthmark on the back of her left thigh. She was last seen wearing a white shirt and brown shorts.

“We love her and need her back home,” Lovette said.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Lumberton Police Department at 910-671-3845 and ask for Officer Deana Locklear.

Reid Beaman can be reached at 910-816-1989

http://www.robesonian.com/news/10253...ported-missing

http://www.robesonian.com/wp-content...7155153889.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/MissingPiec...23482724624565

Quote Originally Posted by Paddleboarder View Post
    Missing Persons of America interesting details:
    http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.c...-went-missing/

Abby Lynn Patterson, 20, is missing from Lumberton, NC. She was last seen on East Ninth Street at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Earlier this year, on June 7, police identified a body that was found at 608 East 8th Street as Megan Ann Oxendine, 28, who had a last known address of the 700 block of Dwight Road in Lumberton. On April 18, the police found two decomposed bodies across the street from each other. Christina Bennett, 32, was found at 505 Peachtree St. and Rhonda Jones, 36, was found in a trash can at 702 East Fifth St., reports WNCN. Bystanders told Robesonian news that the “Peachtree Street address is an abandoned home that is frequented almost daily by people using drugs and having sex with prostitutes.”Abby’s lasts location is just minutes away from East 8th and East Fifth Streets, where the other women were found.

What is even more alarming is the proximity of where the bodies were found, that were close together. Police are aware of this and have said that all three deaths are being considered suspicious BUT they’re unsure if the deaths are connected.

More at link including map of area.

Here's Abby's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/abby.l.patter...content_filter

Can't help but wonder if she relapsed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

She's stunning!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Look at her FB, at a song she posted on Aug 22 at 6:38pm. Common name, but...

Quote Originally Posted by Dalagali View Post
    Missing Persons of America interesting details:
    http://www.missingpersonsofamerica.c...-went-missing/

Abby Lynn Patterson, 20, is missing from Lumberton, NC. She was last seen on East Ninth Street at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.

Earlier this year, on June 7, police identified a body that was found at 608 East 8th Street as Megan Ann Oxendine, 28, who had a last known address of the 700 block of Dwight Road in Lumberton. On April 18, the police found two decomposed bodies across the street from each other. Christina Bennett, 32, was found at 505 Peachtree St. and Rhonda Jones, 36, was found in a trash can at 702 East Fifth St., reports WNCN. Bystanders told Robesonian news that the “Peachtree Street address is an abandoned home that is frequented almost daily by people using drugs and having sex with prostitutes.”Abby’s lasts location is just minutes away from East 8th and East Fifth Streets, where the other women were found.

What is even more alarming is the proximity of where the bodies were found, that were close together. Police are aware of this and have said that all three deaths are being considered suspicious BUT they’re unsure if the deaths are connected.

More at link including map of area.

Here's Abby's Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/abby.l.patter...content_filter

Quote Originally Posted by flute4peace View Post
    Look at her FB, at a song she posted on Aug 22 at 6:38pm. Common name, but...
    There's a friend on her Facebook who passed away in June. Her name was Christina. Could be to her she is referring in that post you picked out....

I think the shady house mentioned was her intended place of arrival. I sense a relapse

J.M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypants View Post
    I think the shady house mentioned was her intended place of arrival. I sense a relapse

J.M.O.
    I'm thinking the same until we find out something that suggests otherwise.

There's a friend on her Facebook who passed away in June. Her name was Christina. Could be to her she is referring in that post you picked out....

Thank you. The same name as the young lady mentioned with the other two that were killed pinged my radar a bit, i.e. did the two know each other? Sounds like this Christina is unrelated. I'm sorry to hear that she lost her life .

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by maranos09 View Post
    Abby didn't do drugs. The police have also found no connection between the girls that were found deceased near the location of where she went missing and don't believe there is one. The article that linked them together was not based on facts from the case and isn't supported by the police department. The family has requested that the information falsely claiming that they are related not be shared and are asking that only facts released by the police or the family themselves be spread in an effort to locate abby. You can go on to Sandys or Samantha's Facebook pages to see detailed information of last known location, time of disappearance and discription. I know the family personally and they are going through a lot right now. Seeing wild speculations such as drugs, relapse and the such is unneeded stress. Abby never did drugs and there is no evidence to support that it is drug related in any way.
    Can you explain why Abby would say she was "5 months clean" in February if she never did drugs? She makes reference to heroin several times on her FB. She clearly had friends who passed and she supported "Overdose Awareness Day"...as someone in recovery all of that screams drug use to me, whether back then and/or now. This is not supposed to be insulting, but we have to know the reality in order to help - I concur with the other posters, simply based on her social media presence and Occam's razor, an OD makes the most sense

Members who know case players might consider becoming a Verified Insider.

What is a Verified Insider?

A "verified insider" (VI) is an individual with first-hand knowledge of the facts of a case (or some portion of the facts). A VI can be a family member, friend, classmate, employer, private investigator, or anyone else acquainted with a victim or suspect. Being "verified" means that an admin or owner has confirmed the member's identity and relationship to a case. (Not everyone who claims to be an insider makes it through the verification process.) VIs may post what they know or opine without providing MSM links to back up “facts”. Other members may assign whatever weight they deem appropriate to those posts, using their best judgment and giving it as much weight as they think it is worth.

Members who are not a VI must provide links to substantiate what they claim to be fact, or make it clear it is only their personal theory or opinion (MOO, JMO, IMO)

If a member wishes to become a VI, here is the link to the verification process for anyone who has inside knowledge of the case.

Let's stick to the facts. She said she would be back in an hour. She is in the area where previous women have gone missing and murdered no matter their occupation or habits. She is missing; and only just came back home to the area. Her cell phone records are of utmost importance; did she plan to meet someone?
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    Let's stick to the facts. She said she would be back in an hour. She is in the area where previous women have gone missing and murdered no matter their occupation or habits. She is missing; and only just came back home to the area. Her cell phone records are of utmost importance; did she plan to meet someone?
    Article from today: http://wpde.com/news/local/lumberton...-missing-woman

Lumberton, N.C. (WPDE) — Police are asking for help to find Abby Patterson, 20, who was was last seen on September 5 getting into a brown Buick in the area of East 9th Street in Lumberton, according to Captain Terry Parker with Lumberton police.

Her family told police they have never lost contact with her before and they haven’t heard from her since the day she went missing.

Police say her disappearance isn't connected to the deaths of three women around that same area.

More at link

Article from today: http://wpde.com/news/local/lumberton...-missing-woman

Lumberton, N.C. (WPDE) — Police are asking for help to find Abby Patterson, 20, who was was last seen on September 5 getting into a brown Buick in the area of East 9th Street in Lumberton, according to Captain Terry Parker with Lumberton police.

Her family told police they have never lost contact with her before and they haven’t heard from her since the day she went missing.

Police say her disappearance isn't connected to the deaths of three women around that same area.

More at link

She made People magazine: http://people.com/crime/missing-lumb...others-killed/

Lumberton investigators tell PEOPLE they do not believe Patterson’s disappearance is connected to the cases of three women — Christina Bennett, 32, Rhonda Jones, 36, and Megan Oxendine, 28 — who vanished from the same town in separate incidents and were discovered slain within the last year.

Police have not identified a suspect or suspects in those killings.

Those with possible information about Patterson’s disappearance are urged to call the Lumberton Police Department at (910) 671-3845.

More at link

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast