724 users online (89 members and 635 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FlossyMay View Post
    Yes and I find it odd that BF wasn't told the same thing. Or was he?
    BF is going to be on WS radio?

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyRocks View Post
    Is there anyone that can do a screen capture of the photo of Crystal and her BF in the bar? They have yellow bands on their wrists and I had 2 ?'s above about the photo and cannot link.

It is now at the end of Thread #2.

Thanks.
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...12612458868616

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iluvmua View Post
    If he is then I think he's been reading here.

Not that I know of. My point was that if LE told the family to shush, why wouldn't they tell BF the same thing? Maybe they want him talking for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyRocks View Post
    Could she possibly have mainly a business relationship with PH? She met him early August at his shop .... do we know why she was there in the first place?

Maybe she was getting back together with the ex and that is why she was so happy.

I pray she is alive somewhere and just not able to contact her family for some reason. Her girls need her. She has so much life in her; and seems like such a difference maker. We need her back.
    Apparently she went into the store to get something made or repaired, something of that nature. I suppose it could be a business relationship but she spent the night at his house. So that makes it a bit weird.

I might be wrong but I think she has a son and a daughter.

where is the info about bf going on WS podcast?
    And i'm just curious why you think he might be reading on here? 👀

Referencing from:
    whitelilac said:
    Today 10:18 PM
    If he is then I think he's been reading here.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperTmo View Post
    I might be wrong but I think she has a son and a daughter.
    Yup, her son is the older one and has long hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddeeds View Post
    where is the info about bf going on WS podcast?
    And i'm just curious why you think he might be reading on here? ��
    Not the BF on WS radio, the cousin. But she had to cancel last minute because LE told her not to talk. The BF is talking to MSM.

I'm once again trying to catch up here but I can't help but think that this guy, ph sure seems to present that he knows so much about someone he's only known such a short time. I find it unattractively ballsy that he's crowned himself as the "spokesman" in this situation (unless tje fam has requested that he be). I also find it highly disrespectful. I don't believe I would feel authoritative enough in a similar situation to put myself in the position he has.
    Last edited by mumzysr; 09-09-2017 at 12:39 AM. Reason: accidentally push button

This is how things get confusing. No one said the BF was going to be on WS Radio. No one.

What was said was that the cousin was going to be on WS Radio but cancelled because LE told her not to do it and give anything away in their investigation.

A poster said, then LE should have told the BF that. Meaning LE should have told me to stop talking because he could give information away that LE might want o keep under wraps. The BF has never stopped talking.

The BF hasn't been on WSRadio and to my knowledge hasn't been asked yet. So as of now, he is not doing WS Radio. Someone mistakening misunderstood that statement and thought he was.

I hope that clear it up for everyone.
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

Agreed!!! It is disrespectful. And i'm not even leaning towards to him being guilty...at this moment. Its just in such poor taste that he carry on this way. Appears to be that no one is interested in grooming or managing him in his dialogue either.

I don't think following a clue that LE has given us is judging our victim. We are trying to figure out if and how it plays into her disappearance. WS is filled with cases where exes of our principle players ended up being involved in the MP's disappearance. We try to look at all the angles, within the TOS of WS. It's a victim friendly site, so we can't just tear our victim up but when we get information though approved sources that our victim was involved in something, we should be able to discuss it.
    Where is Sky Metalwala???

If you follow on FB, her friends and family are supporting Paul. That's all that matters.

I was commenting on the below mumzysr when I said 'Agreed, etc'

mumzysr said:
    Today 10:37 PM
    I'm once again trying to catch up here but I can't help but think that this guy, ph sure seems to present that he knows so much about someone he's only known such a short time. I find it unattractively ballsy that he's crowned himself as the "spokesman" in this situation (unless tje fam has requested that he be). I also find it highly disrespectful. I don't believe I would feel authoritative enough in a similar situation to put myself in the position he has.

Quote Originally Posted by liltexans View Post
    Her effusive Facebook posts in the days before her disappearance don't hint at any problems.

"I've never been happier in my whole life than I am right now," she wrote two days before she vanished. "God is so good."

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...g-12181998.php
    Sometimes when people are deeply depressed or feel like they can't voice how they honestly feel they say the exact opposite of what they mean. A red herring. I think this is called, 'smiling depression' in psychology. One can look so happy and be so friendly but inside they feel like they're dying.

My mom use to tell me, "those who're truly happy don't mention it" because they're too busy enjoying the moment and aren't in the frame of mind to tell others how happy or great their life is. So... it's something to think about.

Page 2 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast