922 users online (118 members and 804 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast
    http://m.chron.com/neighborhood/bayt...id=mobbreaking

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tripplogan View Post
    http://m.chron.com/neighborhood/bayt...id=mobbreaking

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Ex-husband expected to be charged in death of missing Baytown realtor

Quote Originally Posted by pamelado2 View Post
    That's what I thought at 1st. And in my head I had already determined it couldn't be boyfriend or husband. But now that I realize she actually left the boyfriend's at 7:10 and it seems she could take the photo from the intersection near the jewelry store (of the billboard) by the time she texted the photo to Paul she could have been home - 7:27am.

But to me the timeline is still very tight.
    Scenario: She gets home (car in garage?) she argues with husband (perhaps he heard notification when Paul sends I love you text and wanted to know who was texting her so early), he kills her, and at 8:03am he sends cover text?

But the police did say she never made it home.
    Would they say if her phone pinged near her house? The *last* ping was Park St. That's the part that doesn't add up to me. Do we know what day the last ping happened?

A phone has to be powered up to ping cell towers.

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/h...ck-cell-phones

And this is interesting:

https://myshadow.org/location-tracking

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    There are two things I thought if while reading the article is this: what if, someone did grab her, say getting into her car from Starbucks etc. They then could have tossed the phone driving down the highway. She may not have had her phone. KWIM?

Most Mercedes (not sure what year) have the built in locator. Does anyone know what year her car was without researching? Remember, Paul Swenson case? He had that on his car and a friend of mine has a 2012. She has it. Maybe this is how the police know she never made it home. I have one on my car (non-Mercedes) and mine is a 2010!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    I was always with you with the same opine. Pleasure posting with u once again. Despite a sad ending. Now to find Dani.
    You and I are rarely on different planes thru all these years. Great minds sleuth alike Unfortunately we shall meet again too soon.

Let's bring our girl Dani home.

J.M.O.

Now their children will be without both parents, so sad and senseless. RIP Crystal.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmieA View Post
    How do you get to the point of rage where you are ok with absolutely ruining your children's lives? What a selfish piece of *****. Yeah, sometimes life sucks & doesn't go your way but you don't damage other people bc of your misery. ...And I pray that his children will grow up and flourish so I'm being dramatic in saying he has absolutely ruined their lives but this will no doubt ruin parts of their life
    If he couldn't have her, no one would. Including their children.

J.M.O.

I'm just glad he didn't kill himself and the kids too. Ugh.

Sheriff Hawthorne will hold a press briefing regarding the Crystal McDowell case at 7:30 p.m. at the Sheriff’s Office at 201 North Court Street, Anahuac, Texas.

J.M.O.

Quote Originally Posted by anonypotomous View Post
    I'm just glad he didn't kill himself and the kids too. Ugh.
    I believe I saw that her sister has had the kids all week. Writing was on the wall quickly.

J.M.O.

Ugh! RIP Crystal.
    I'm so sad for her dear children.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypants View Post
    Sheriff Hawthorne will hold a press briefing regarding the Crystal McDowell case at 7:30 p.m. at the Sheriff’s Office at 201 North Court Street, Anahuac, Texas.

J.M.O.
    https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...57548700999996

ETA: Added link in case they live stream it on their page.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

where is this reading

Quote Originally Posted by luckystar01 View Post
    Yeah, I saw where she mentioned giving readings to both of them and knowing them for a long time. But even so, the reading seemed really harsh to me. Did it to you as well? Maybe she's a "tell it like it is" type of person, or maybe she just felt she could be blunt with him since he's known him for so long. Either way, I'm sure she didn't realize that she was reading for an emotionally unstable person who would end up doing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener1850 View Post
    But that post on facebook wasn't the only place she said she was happy. She said in text messages to the friend (BB) that she was happy about her new boyfriend and in text messages to her boyfriend she seems to be head-over-heels in love (JMO). She was planning a cruise and then after that a trip to Belgium with the boyfriend and she told him in texts how excited she was to travel with him. Her uncle said she was successful in her real estate career. She was building a new home for herself. The only thing in life she did not seem happy about was her ex who she called a jerk and said he takes advantage of her. I think she was moving on with her life and was happy how it was working out. Someone didn't like that she was happy. JMO.
    Bring forward my own post on Crystal being happy. I stand by what I said and I believe she was really happy. As for the bolded, I suspected all along that it was the ex who didn't like that she was happy. He seems like the controlling and possessive type who was of the mindset that if he couldn't have her, no one else should. I hate that I was apparently right. Her poor kids. RIP Crystal
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypants View Post

J.M.O.
    I wonder if we can watch online. I am just broken hearted by this news. I always hold out hope... I'm happy that at least Paul made her last weeks ridiculously happy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsNKY View Post
    There are two things I thought if while reading the article is this: what if, someone did grab her, say getting into her car from Starbucks etc. They then could have tossed the phone driving down the highway. She may not have had her phone. KWIM?

Most Mercedes (not sure what year) have the built in locator. Does anyone know what year her car was without researching? Remember, Paul Swenson case? He had that on his car and a friend of mine has a 2012. She has it. Maybe this is how the police know she never made it home. I have one on my car (non-Mercedes) and mine is a 2010!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
    You are living in my world It appears you are reading postings from much earlier today and commenting. Read a little faster. A sad sad story awaits you. Not making fun of you as it happens to me quite often. I think when I log on in the future I will peruse the final page for updates, then go back to my spot where I left off.

Page 19 of 85 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 ... LastLast