Found Deceased TX - Crystal Seratte McDowell, 38, Baytown, 25 Aug 2017 #3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

anonypotomous

Reaction score
attachment.php

Texas Realtor vanishes right before Hurricane Harvey strikes!

Crystal Seratte McDowell, age 38, of Baytown TX was last seen around 7:30 a.m. on the morning of Friday, August 25, 2017. She went missing prior to the hurricane hitting the area.

Crystal is a real estate agent and was scheduled to show a new construction property in Crosby Texas that morning, but it was cancelled due to the impending storm.

Her black Mercedes C-Class with Texas plates HBB-6351 is also missing.

Crystal is 5’4” tall, weighs 120 lbs., has long blonde hair, hazel eyes and has pierced ears. She was last seen wearing a light pink/purple dress.
Anyone with information about her case is urged to call the Chambers County Police Department at (409) 267-2500.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/CrystalMcDowellRealtor/photos/?ref=page_internal

Thread #1
Thread #2

Attachments

• 21167066_1902252023128456_5189440307451304596_o.jpg
    21167066_1902252023128456_5189440307451304596_o.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 269
  • Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 3.47.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-08-28 at 3.47.28 PM.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 244
Thank you to all members who post respectfully and responsibly.

Welcome to new members. :welcome:

Please take time to review The Rules (aka TOS) that Websleuths has in place:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?159-The-Rules

At all times, remember that Websleuths is victim friendly. Victims include friends and family members of either a victim or a POI/suspect/perp. Do not sleuth them or make derogatory remarks about them.

Couple of other reminders from the above rules:

Please only copy no more than 10% of an article and do not forget the link!
Posts that copy more than that will be edited and posts with no link will be removed entirely.
Please, please followthis rule.
If you copy an image or picture from another site, please provide a link to the original source or the picture will be removed.
Be courteous to the work of others.
Please do not cut and paste information from pay sites or password protected sites.
Thank you.

What is a Verified Insider?
A "verified insider" (VI) is an individual withfirst-hand knowledge of the facts of a case (or some portion of the facts). AVI can be a family member, friend, classmate, employer, private investigator, or anyone else acquainted with a victim or suspect. Being "verified"means that an admin or owner has confirmed the member's identity andrelationship to a case. (Not everyone who claims to be an insider makes it through the verification process.) VIs may post what they know or opine without providing MSM links to back up “facts”. Other members may assign whatever weight they deem appropriate to those posts, using their best judgment and giving it as much weight as they think it is worth.

Accordingly, here is the link to the verification processfor anyone who has inside knowledge of the case and wishes to become a VI:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...s-amp-Verified-Insiders&p=8580064#post8580064

:tyou:

Is there anyone that can do a screen capture of the photo of Crystal and her BF in the bar? They have yellow bands on their wrists and I had 2 ?'s above about the photo and cannot link.

It is now at the end of Thread #2.

Thanks.

Is there anyone that can do a screen capture of the photo of Crystal and her BF in the bar? They have yellow bands on their wrists and I had 2 ?'s above about the photo and cannot link.

It is now at the end of Thread #2.

Thanks.

I know which one you are talking about but I can only find it in videos, not anywhere that I can copy. Here it is at the start of a CNN video:

http://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/09/07/mom-mysteriously-disappears-hurricane-harvey-texas.cnn

From link above...

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1ab.jpg
    1ab.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 1,530
Foul play suspected in mom’s disappearance a day before Harvey

Authorities suspect that foul play is involved in the case of a Houston mom who went missing just a day before Hurricane Harvey wreaked havoc in the area.

Crystal McDowell, 37, went missing after she left her boyfriend’s apartment Aug. 25 to pick up her two young kids from her ex-husband, ABC News reported.

http://nypost.com/2017/09/08/foul-play-suspected-in-moms-disappearance-a-day-before-harvey/

"I hate to use the term presumed dead because there are two children, so I hope that we find her alive and well," Chambers County Sheriff Brian Hawthorne said Wednesday. "But I don't feel real confident about it."

McDowell vanished on Aug. 25, after telling her boyfriend she was headed to her ex-husband's house near Mont Belvieu to pick up her children, ages 8 and 5. When her family didn't hear from her, they called authorities the following day to report her missing.

"It's my belief as the sheriff that there was foul play," he said. "I think that she would have surfaced because she has two lovely children and she seemed be falling for another man - and I feel she would have surfaced."

Her effusive Facebook posts in the days before her disappearance don't hint at any problems.

"I've never been happier in my whole life than I am right now," she wrote two days before she vanished. "God is so good."

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...or-and-mother-of-2-still-missing-12181998.php

From link above...

attachment.php

The green writing on the shirt looks like it says "...press" something? Express? Empress? Cypress?
Second partial word is possibly "...ores" OR "...opes"? I have no clue, lol. Any locals know where this place is?

Does Express Jet use shirts like this?? Maybe it was a former co-worker.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Someone asked earlier why the family wasn't talking. Didn't the cousin agree to come on to the WS podcast and then was discouraged by LE and asked not to talk to reporters?

Someone asked earlier why the family wasn't talking. Didn't the cousin agree to come on to the WS podcast and then was discouraged by LE and asked not to talk to reporters?
Yes and I find it odd that BF wasn't told the same thing. Or was he?

The green writing on the shirt looks like it says "...press" something? Express? Empress? Cypress?
Second partial word is possibly "...ores" OR "...opes"? I have no clue, lol. Any locals know where this place is?

I've seen the entire photo and I think the guy is a builder.

Could she possibly have mainly a business relationship with PH? She met him early August at his shop .... do we know why she was there in the first place?

Maybe she was getting back together with the ex and that is why she was so happy.

I pray she is alive somewhere and just not able to contact her family for some reason. Her girls need her. She has so much life in her; and seems like such a difference maker. We need her back.

BF is going to be on WS radio?

Not that I know of. My point was that if LE told the family to shush, why wouldn't they tell BF the same thing? Maybe they want him talking for some reason.

Could she possibly have mainly a business relationship with PH? She met him early August at his shop .... do we know why she was there in the first place?

Maybe she was getting back together with the ex and that is why she was so happy.

I pray she is alive somewhere and just not able to contact her family for some reason. Her girls need her. She has so much life in her; and seems like such a difference maker. We need her back.

Apparently she went into the store to get something made or repaired, something of that nature. I suppose it could be a business relationship but she spent the night at his house. So that makes it a bit weird.

I might be wrong but I think she has a son and a daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail