792 users online (140 members and 652 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
    I am just so heartbroken with the realization the kids will grow up without their parents, just like Crystal did.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    My thoughts are she stopped some place to get water and was in her way to the house when she got the message to meet him at work. I think he called work, found out they didn't need him and headed that way knowing she was on her way. With both of their cars being distinctive maybe they met on the road near his work and pulled into (a park, parking lot, something near his work) with Crystal thinking he had the kids with him so she could get them she followed him. They got out of the cars, got in an argument and he killed her and dumped her body. This still gives him time to take her car and dump it, run back to his car and go home. If there was a sitter he could have told her he got a call on his way to work not to come in.

Just an idea I've had since the beginning.

EquuSearch: Body resembling missing Baytown realtor found

BAYTOWN, Texas (KTRK) --
    Human remains believed to be those of a Baytown realtor who has been missing for nearly two weeks have been found, according to Texas EquuSearch.
    Hawthorne will hold a news conference at 7:30 p.m. with additional information about the discovery.
    http://abc13.com/equusearch-body-res...found/2397293/

Maybe the kids were at the babysitter's and not at home(?). Maybe Crystal did make it there and that's where he killed her? IDK.

I only know that I am sickened by this senseless murder.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    where is this reading
    It's gone, unfortunately. The woman removed the video from Youtube after she started to get hounded by people.

Quote Originally Posted by JAX Chick - 904 View Post
    NO SHE IS NOT! She notes on her post that it was approved by her client. <modsnip>
    She most certainly was. She has been deleting and reposting after banning people. I'm going to go with the posts Uncle Jeff is making where he is upset with her over what you are saying.

Woman's body found in Chambers County

Texas Equusearch reported that a woman's body was found in Chambers County Saturday afternoon. While identity has not been formally confirmed, a statement from the search group said "A body has been found that is thought to be that of 38-year-old Crystal (McDowell)."
    http://baytownsun.com/news/article_f...a1062042b.html

I hate that SM did this. Crystal lost her parents at a young age and now her children will have the same.

RIP Crystal

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    My thoughts are she stopped some place to get water and was in her way to the house when she got the message to meet him at work. I think he called work, found out they didn't need him and headed that way knowing she was on her way. With both of their cars being distinctive maybe they met on the road near his work and pulled into (a park, parking lot, something near his work) with Crystal thinking he had the kids with him so she could get them she followed him. They got out of the cars, got in an argument and he killed her and dumped her body. This still gives him time to take her car and dump it, run back to his car and go home. If there was a sitter he could have told her he got a call on his way to work not to come in.

I imagine there wasn't much time for an argument. I'm inclined to think he was in full rage mode before he met her at the spot. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Insomnia Momma View Post
    Isn't the motel pretty far from his work though? I wonder if maybe he used Uber or something and LE found out that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Gooddeeds View Post
    I imagine there wasn't much time for an argument. I'm inclined to think he was in full rage mode before he met her at the spot. Just my opinion.
    I could imagine her meeting him and him asking her right away "So where were you?"

Quote Originally Posted by monkeypants View Post
    I believe I saw that her sister has had the kids all week. Writing was on the wall quickly.

J.M.O.
    I was going to ask if the baby sitter was confirmed, but now it seems her sister had them all week?
    So he didn't have an alibi, and why would he ask her to come pick them up at work?
    Major red flag, yes, writing was on the wall.

Now I wonder if this was premeditated and not a crime of passion in the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by whitelilac View Post
    I was going to ask if the baby sitter was confirmed, but now it seems her sister had them all week?
    So he didn't have an alibi, and why would he ask her to come pick them up at work?
    Major red flag, yes, writing was on the wall.

Now I wonder if this was premeditated and not a crime of passion in the moment.
    I'm thinking monkeypants meant that the sister has had the kids since all of this started to go down...with the ex needing to come in for questioning and all that?

this is why I read the posts backwards starting with most recent

Quote Originally Posted by DaleTray View Post
    You are living in my world It appears you are reading postings from much earlier today and commenting. Read a little faster. A sad sad story awaits you. Not making fun of you as it happens to me quite often. I think when I log on in the future I will peruse the final page for updates, then go back to my spot where I left off.

Such a horrible situation. Her poor kids, and that family. I am heartbroken for them!! I had my suspicions about the ex, but honestly the bf had my attention more. I hope above all that the kids didn't witness their mothers death!!

Page 20 of 85 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast