943 users online (155 members and 788 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    30 mins ago
    Sunrise over the courthouse here in Hardin County. After years of legal fumbles and delays. The start of the #hollybobo trial is close

25 mins ago
    Judge: "It's going to be a long, arduous process as it is but I intend to keep things moving" #hollybobo @NC5

24 mins ago
    Everyone in the room right now has already answered a 28 page questionnaire during pre selection to help streamline things #hollybobo

22 mins ago
    Judge jokingly says "This is a new chapter in my life, I've been on the bench 30 years and never been in here on a Saturday" #hollybobo

20 mins ago
    Holly's mom, dad and brother are sitting in the second row. They've lived this case every day since April 13, 2011 #hollybobo

2 mins ago
    Zach Adams stands before 21 prospective jurors. Judge explains that he is innocent until proven guilty. He's wearing a grey suit #HollyBobo

1 min ago
    Judge asked prospective jurors if they've avoided news coverage of #hollybobo case. All 21 people raise their hands saying they have

all from https://twitter.com/chrisconte
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Oops do you want to do the tweets from Chris, Harmony??

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

Niner I am going to be leaving in a bit... I appreciate your help.

I am looking at this hashtag..
    https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?lang=en

Okay - that link you just posted looks better - different people tweeting. I'll use that one.

I'll go ahead and post them then.

here's a couple on Chris'

20 mins ago
    Judge: hopefully we will get this case tried in two weeks. If I had to bet money, I'd say it's going to take longer than that #hollybobo

15 mins ago
    Prosecutors are now addressing 21 prospective jurors #hollybobo

Let's see if this works...

Hey Harmony - when a "new" tweet comes up on that link you gave me - is it like the other ones that shows you have a new tweet - know what I mean?

I'm going to do a project while waiting for tweets, and wanted to make sure that happens on this link!

TIA!

Niner, yes it will show up at the top as a new tweet being posted... I will catch up later on whatever you can't get to.

looks like for some reason can only do one at a time....

15 mins ago
    So far only one juror has been excused this morning. Remember most of these ppl have already been vigorously vetted beforehand #hollybobo

10 mins ago
    First recesses....only one juror has been excused #hollybobo

10 mins ago
    second juror is excuses due to health

10 mins ago
    State has finished their voir dire process, Zach Adams attorney is now addressing 21 potential jurors in the courtroom #hollybobo

10 mins ago
    Zach Adams is now addressing the potential jurors #hollybobo

8 mins ago
    Defense: "We are here today because Mr. Adams is innocent of these charges" #hollybobo

8 mins ago
    Defense says Zach Adams is innocent and there is no middle ground #hollybobo

3 mins ago
    Covering jury selection in the #HollyBobo murder trial in Savannah. 15 jurors (including 3 alt.) expected to be chosen today.

all from https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?lang=en

6 mins ago
    There will be 15 jurors and 3 alternates. #HollyBobo

5 mins ago
    Defendant Zachary Adams is also sitting in the court room. #HollyBobo

4 mins ago
    Defense to potential jurors: "We are here today because Mr. Adams is innocent of these charges." #HollyBobo @3onyourside

7 mins ago
    Defense: Would you like to know any promises made to a witness #hollybobo

4 mins ago
    #HollyBobo's family's been dealing w/ case for years. She was killed in '11, body was found in '14 & trial is just beginning. @3onyourside

2 mins ago
    During jury selection for the #vandytrial we were excusing jurors left and right. After three hours, only 1 person excused #hollybobo

Looks like just you and me dog.gone.cute and 3 guests!

5 mins ago
    Questions from #HollyBobo jury selection include: credibility of witnesses, effects of time on memory, feelings on more serious charges.

5 mins ago
    Defense to jurors: Can you understand why an uneducated man may want to remain silent? Referring to Zach Adams #hollybobo

5 mins ago
    Defense now asking potential jurors their thoughts on suspects not testifying, implying Adams won't take the stand. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

3 mins ago
    Defense now saying that Zach Adams may have used meth, asking jurors how that would impact his ability to testify #hollybobo

8 mins ago
    Defense asked potential jury as to how the use of meth may effect a person's testimony or memory. #Hollybobo

7 mins ago
    Defense to jurors: "Can you understand why an uneducated man may want to remain silent?" #HollyBobo @3onyourside

just so you know - I don't read the tweets as I'm copy/pasting - after I post I read them - so don't know until after if it's a duplicate...

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast