1538 users online (272 members and 1266 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Niner for posting Tweets !!!

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

11 mins ago
    Zach Adams' Defense Attorney Jennifer Thompson seems to be connecting with jury. #hollybobo

9 mins ago
    After so many delays. After so much uncertainty. The Zach Adams murder trial appears headed to a certain beginning on Monday #hollybobo

8 mins ago
    Defense: When you are talking about taking a man's life away it must be beyond all reasonable doubt #hollybobo

7 mins ago
    Adams is in the courtroom watching this entire process. Potential jurors are seated about 20 feet away from him. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

all from https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?lang=en

k - have to get my dinner - will catch up!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

9 mins ago
    Defense to potential jurors: "When you're talking about a man's liberty and his life it has to be beyond a reasonable doubt" #HollyBobo

years ago today, Holly was found. 3 years later, we are 3 days away from the much anticipated trial. #HollyBobo

Your welcome!
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

10 mins ago
    One juror says she hasn't had TV since 1998 and that she has no opinions on case at all #hollybobo

8 mins ago
    Jurors being asked if they're comfortable discussing rape w/ each other. #HollyBobo was raped before being killed. @3onyourside

(and 3 repeats of the this first tweet - I couldn't live without a TV! )

5 mins ago
    Jurors asked if they've ever heard of a cop willing to lie/plant evidence. Police officers are expected to testify. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

5 mins ago
    Judge seems to be getting impatient, telling defense: "I'm ready to kind of bring this to a conclusion." #HollyBobo @3onyourside

5 minutes ago
    Defense: Polls jury on gun ownership. Most own guns #hollybobo

3 mins ago
    Defense now asking each juror what they know about guns. Most own one or more and are being asked what caliber. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

3 mins ago
    Extra security for the Zach Adam's trial #hollybobo

3 mins ago
    One juror out of 15 is not a gun owner. I'm clearly in the minority. It's like an army here
    #hollybobo

2 mins ago
    Defense says it anticipates about 30 more minutes of questions and answers to the jurors #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

Attached Images Attached Images

and another tweet re security

4 mins ago
    Security everywhere you look in the Holly Bobo murder trial #hollybobo pic.twitter.com/GI1u9kPbv8

Attached Images Attached Images

4 mins ago
    Defense now trying to gauge whether jurors would be willing to consider life sentence instead of death penalty. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

1 min ago
    Defense ends questioning #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

Are they at lunch now? It's 12:25pm there, right?

TIA!

2 mins ago
    Judge just dismissed 3 jurors from the potential jury pool. Totaling 4 so far. #HollyBobo @WMCActionNews5

2 mins ago
    The judge just dismissed 3 potential jurors - 1 was dismissed earlier after having a panic attack in the jury box. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

All alone am I....

3 mins ago
    Challenges have began #hollybobo

2 mins ago
    Judge just dismissed two more jurors from potential jury pool. Totaling 6. #HollyBobo @WMCActionNews5

2 mins ago
    And 2 more have been dismissed. That makes 6 total so far out of 80 plus potential jurors. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

2 mins ago
    2 more. That makes 8 potential jurors dismissed before lunch. In recess for the next hour. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

1 min ago
    Two more potential jurors are dismissed. This makes a total of 6 dismissed. Judge issues 1 hr break #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

Don't know if I'll be back in an hour - that will be 10:30pm my time - and I usually am by then...

Maybe Harmony will be back and post some tweets?!

Thanks for reading!

edited to add - Oops I goofed on the time - only 9:30pm here - so I can do them for another hour!
    Last edited by Niner; 09-09-2017 at 01:47 PM.

Lauren Coleman‏ @LaurenonFOX13
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

1 min ago
    Back in session. More potential jurors being called to the jury box to be questioned. Gonna be a long day. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

9 mins ago
    Man sitting next to me was just called up. He sighed and said "F*!%" under his breath before walking to jury box. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

9 mins ago
    Jury selection is back in session. Judge calls more potential jurors forward #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

1 min ago
    Be sure to follow @MarandaFaris during the #HollyBobo trial starting Monday. She & @_KCummings_ will be in Savannah covering every step.

all from https://twitter.com/hashtag/HollyBobo?src=hash&lang=en

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast