761 users online (95 members and 666 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    9 mins ago
    Jury selection process is back underway here in Hardin County. 8 jurors were dismissed before the lunch break. Goal is to get 15 #hollybobo

8 mins ago
    Another potential juror dismissed after telling prosecution trial would create a hardship because of her job. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

9 mins ago
    Another potential juror dismissed after telling prosecution trial would create a hardship because of her job. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

7 mins ago
    Zach Adams "you're not going to let him babysit your kids or invite him over for dinner right?" A few jurors nod their heads #hollybobo

8 mins ago
    One juror raised her hand when asked by defense if they think Adams looks "creepy." #HollyBobo @3onyourside

5 mins ago
    And 2 more have been dismissed. That makes 6 total so far out of 80 plus potential jurors. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

3 mins ago
    Defense: "He's not coming over to babysit your kids, right?" Several potential jurors nod in agreement. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

all from https://twitter.com/hashtag/HollyBobo?src=hash&lang=en
    ~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~
    ~~Veni, Vidi, Velcro! I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

9 mins ago
    Defense asking jurors if they would rush to make a decision if it was 4pm on a Friday just to get it over with. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

4 mins ago
    Defense is back to asking new potential jurors if they own guns, and if so, what caliber. Most say they do. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

4 mins ago
    Defense asks new potential jurors if they own guns and if they know about cellphone technology @FOX13Memphis #HollyBobo

~~Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain!~~
    ~~We are not human beings having a spiritual experience, we are spiritual beings having a human experience!~~

4 mins ago
    Defense asks new jurors "anyone thinking they're not up for sitting or listening for a couple weeks" #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

4 mins ago
    *new potential jurors #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

5 mins ago
    8 more jurors just dismissed bringing total dismissed today to 17. Still dozens of potential jurors in courtroom. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

4 mins ago
    8 more jurors dismissed which makes a total of 17 dismissed today #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

2 mins ago
    Another man just dismissed because he's in the military and may be called to help w/ #Irma rescue & relief efforts. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

1 min ago
    Another juror dismissed. Total dismissed comes to 18. Dozens of potential jurors remain @FOX13Memphis #HollyBobo

4 mins ago
    A juror was just excused because he's in the Nat'l Guard and may be deployed to help with #Irma #hollybobo

4 mins ago
    One juror just raised her hand and said she doesn't believe in the death penalty. She's dismissed...Total=18. #HollyBobo @WMCActionNews5

4 mins ago
    Judge excuses a member of the TN National Guard saying that hurricane may cause devastation and the guard maybe activated

4 mins ago
    Juror excused because she flat out says she doesn't believe in the death penalty. Most of those should've been excused already #hollybobo

4 mins ago
    Another juror dismissed after admitting she couldn't impose the death penalty under any circumstances. 19 total. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

4 mins ago
    Juror excused because she does not believe in the death penalty under any case. #hollybobo

4 mins ago
    Here's my write up of what's happened so far today during #HollyBobo jury selection
    link to article: http://www.newschannel5.com/news/jur...lly-bobo-trial

15 mins ago
    State tells jurors they can't hold it against Adams if he doesn't testify and can't give him "points" if he does. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

nothing since the last 15 minutes...

niner I can take over.. thank you so much!!

Just popping in to say...a big thank you, Niner, for posting the tweets! Much appreciated

Edited to add: And a big thank you, Harmony2 for taking over from Niner!
    Last edited by UndiscoveredTruth; 09-09-2017 at 04:19 PM.

9 mins ago
    More potential jurors dismissed. I believe that brings the total to 26. Still dozens more remain in courtroom. #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

6 mins ago
    Judge calls 15min break. #HollyBobo @FOX13Memphis

5 mins ago
    6 more potential jurors just dismissed. Getting hard to keep up, but I believe that makes 25 total today. #HollyBobo @3onyourside

all from https://twitter.com/hashtag/hollybobo?lang=en

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
    niner I can take over.. thank you so much!!
    Okay - cool! Thanks Harmony

Now

Catch up with all posts tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Okay - cool! Thanks Harmony

Now

Catch up with all posts tomorrow!
    Thanks again niner! You did great...

Page 4 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast