1458 users online (257 members and 1201 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    I saw the story that you linked to and was going to post it myself before I realized that anything that I could say about it would be "bleeped" out. I'll try to control my words as much as I can...

I figured that a drug debt or something similar was involved somehow. I just didn't imagine how minuscule the "debt" involved would turn out to be.

$200... $200?... $200!!!
    That may be enough to whoop up on the person that owed you the money. But only if they actually owed you anything all.
    But to throw their girlfriend off of a huge cliff and then bash her kid's brain in with a metal pole? The dude deserves much more than the death penalty. At least they caught him so that he can't do anything like that to anybody else.

What kind of dope was he hooked on to make him do something like that? What kind or amount of anything would make somebody do what he did?

I have no words that could possibly describe what he deserves for what he did. I can't even think of a list of words that's full of cussing and blasphemy that could ever approach what should happen to him. Spending years being sodomized by a dead possum would be infinitely too good for him. I don't know what punishment would be appropriate for this. Even if he got the death penalty, he'd continue to remain alive on Death Row for many more years than the poor boy got to spend alive.

Mr Belt deserves to either be "lynched" or maimed or have something done to him that will cause him decades of physical and psychological pain. That's what the lady got. I know that's not PC (or appropriate in any way) for me to hope that happens to anyone, but I don't care. It's not PC to bash a little kid's head in because you think their mama's boyfriend owes you money. A couple hundred bucks. Not that a few thousand bucks would have made something like that reasonable, but $200?

$200?!?!?!
    This world seems like it's getting more and more repulsive by the second. It's embarrassing for me to have to acknowledge that something like this happened in the state that grew up and still live in.

Sorry for the little rant, but the worthless fool needs to be dealt with. Dealt with big-time.

There is no amount of money that makes such a horrendous act moral or even logical nor reasonable.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Man Indicted On Charges In Child's Murder
    On Thursday, Belt was indicted on the charges of murder, attempted murder, kidnapping an adult, kidnapping (victim death), assault 1st, tampering with physical evidence, and abuse of a corpse.

November 7th is the next scheduled court date.

A full cash bond of $1.5 million has been set.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    UPDATE: LEX 18 has spoken to family of the missing boy, his aunt tells us that a suspect who was a family acquaintance showed up at the boy's house, and forced his mother and the young boy into a car. They say the woman was assaulted, tied up and blindfolded. Crews are now searching for the 4-year-old.

https://www.facebook.com/lex18/posts/10155835031503447
    How did they know this if the hubby wasn't home?

Quote Originally Posted by always reading View Post
    How did they know this if the hubby wasn't home?
    What do you mean? The mother most likely told them.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vmmking View Post
    What do you mean? The mother most likely told them.

It seems like they knew immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by always reading View Post
    It seems like they knew immediately.
    They knew after they found her. James' aunt who was quoted in the story lives out of state. She did not have or give this information until her sister was found. Look back at the stories. They had no information until she was found.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10