1178 users online (247 members and 931 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,635

    TX - Missing/murdered pregnant women

    Another pregnant woman murded by husband-

    http://www.click2houston.com/news/5689238/detail.html

    Everyday we hear about a pregnant woman missing or murdered.

    It is so terrible sad.

    Thought perhaps we could start a thread to discuss this. We have had several on this board recently.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,908
    Quote Originally Posted by petra
    Another pregnant woman murded by husband-

    http://www.click2houston.com/news/5689238/detail.html

    Everyday we hear about a pregnant woman missing or murdered.

    It is so terrible sad.

    Thought perhaps we could start a thread to discuss this. We have had several on this board recently.
    people are truly crazy these days!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    979
    I dont understand how anyone could commit murder but to kill a pregnant wife is beyond me.we have seen so many lately the list is terrible

    Janet Abaroa
    Christine Rudy
    and this poor woman
    I know there are a lot more but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
    The thought that any could get away with it just appalls me ,I pray that Justice is served for these poor women and the precious babies .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,163
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    I dont understand how anyone could commit murder but to kill a pregnant wife is beyond me.we have seen so many lately the list is terrible

    Janet Abaroa
    Christine Rudy
    and this poor woman
    I know there are a lot more but these are the ones that come to mind right now.
    The thought that any could get away with it just appalls me ,I pray that Justice is served for these poor women and the precious babies .
    Yeah, and Janet Abaroa's so-called husband looks like he is getting away with it. I can't even go read about it any more, it makes me angry.
    Rest in Peace to my best buddy and baby, Buster ~ He crossed the Rainbow Bridge on Jan. 3, 2011. I miss you, Buster and love you with all my being.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,635
    Lisa Underwood-trial Now

    Lacey Peterson

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,635
    WHY PREGNANCY DOES NOT PROTECT WOMEN FROM MURDER

    ARTICLE IS FROM APRIL 2003..AND SO MANY MORE IN THE PAST 2 1/2 YEARS


    http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90678&page=1

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    11,071
    They had only been married for two months. Sounds like it was a pretty rocky marriage. Why couldn't he just leave. I will never understand. I wonder if child support was his thing too.


    Latoya F.

    Amanda Jones

    Lori Hacking

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    979

    missing/murdered pregnant women

    Since I began following Christine Rudys dissappearance I started to look at the numbers of missing murdered pregnat women and I am totally saddened and shocked at the numbers .Murder of any person is unimaginable to me but a pregnant woman or child is beyond belief ,Most of the murders are committed by the very person that should have been protecting and loving them .I am truly despairing of society and where we are headed .The list just goes on .please add any names i have missed here as I think they should all be remembered .
    Maria Lopez -
    Laci Peterson-
    christine Rudy - remains recovered
    Mirium Acevedo-
    Summer Lee Baldwin-remains recovered
    Latoyia Figueroa

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,804
    Tina Fontaine just went missing last Friday, also.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    5
    Miriam Acevedo's body was recovered last night.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1,865
    they have also found tina fontaine's body

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    6,103
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegran
    Murder of any person is unimaginable to me but a pregnant woman or child is beyond belief ,Most of the murders are committed by the very person that should have been protecting and loving them .
    It usually is the one that is supposed to be protecting them.How many of those killers pleaded on tv for their return.Tina was murdered by her boyfriend.I watched him when he was on the news.Makes me sick.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,032
    wasn't there another pregnant woman this summer that went missing? she was due very soon before her disappearance, and she was to meet up with the father that day? i think he got her pregnant at a christmas party?

    amanda?

    really sad story.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Southern Cal
    Posts
    405
    MistyM, you're right, here's the link for it.

    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27803

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    979
    Anquiaette M. Parker,the 19 yr old babysitter who went missing with a 4 yr old is another one .still missing .
    Lisa Underwood -as well as her son Jayden

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CANADA CANADA - 83 Missing & Murdered women of Edmonton, Alberta
    By mysteriew in forum Serial Killers
    Replies: 410
    Last Post: 11-08-2017, 08:25 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-19-2016, 10:29 AM
  3. Cute Cat Videos More Important Than Missing/Murdered Women
    By craftybatchy in forum Up to the Minute
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-20-2014, 03:27 AM