Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    http://************.com/remoteviewing/public/418.htm

There was a remote viewing done by a man named Brian. He's posted it to his website. Link above.

Bumping for Angie.

I found the first paragraph of an article that was published a few months after her death. It mentions a sketch that was released of a man that was seen in the area just 2 days before she was kidnapped. Why can't I find this sketch anywhere? Help!

Sable,any news on the possible connection of your dad with this case?
    Please help find Amanda Jones
    http://www.myspace.com/findingamandajones

"Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way."
    ~ Martin Luther King, Jr

It's been over a year, I know. But I'm curious as to what has happened with this... any word on your father, Sable?
    Love never fails.

God gives. God takes. God's name be ever blessed. Job 1:21

Bumping!!

Sable, any news?

gaia227 is offline I have never taken any exercise except sleeping and resting - M. Twain
    Wow. I had never heard of Angie's murder. Whoever did this to her really wanted her to suffer. To go to bed everynight knowing there is a nine yr old girl half nude tied alive to a tree freezing, hungry, terrified beyond our comprehension, alone in the dark and close your eyes and sleep peacefully is about the coldest thing I can think of. Complete sociopathic behavior. No compassion.

I am unclear about the ice chips. Do they mean ice had formed on her body? Or do they mean the killer actually put ice chips on her before he left.
    'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated'
    --Ghandi

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gaia227 For This Useful Post:

I want to bump this one again for Angie. I too lived in the area where her body was found and knew one of the deputies that responded to the call when her body was found. I helped look for her, had her flyer up in the gas station I worked at. Like the others who lived in both the communities, this case has haunted me for years. I am so glad to see this discussion about this. With all the technology today, I am dumbfounded that there has not been a hit on those prints! St.Ann police isn't in charge of this case, St.Charles County is. Obviously not much has been done about it. I think about little Angie alot, especially when I read about cold cases. The viciousness of this crime sickens me. My friend told me once that the uncle who molested her confessed to it on his deathbed but she has never been able to verify this. She heard it through the family grapevine. There are so many theories. I have to wonder though since there has been no hits to these fingerprints that maybe this monster is dead. I cannot imagine him not committing another crime against a child or someone after doing that. Either way, may he have eternal suffering in this life and the next.

RIP Angie......................I am sorry justice has failed you. You didn't deserve this, you are owed justice. God Bless and thankfully you are in the arms of Jesus. You are not forgotten.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emmiesmom For This Useful Post:

Sable, anything????

Guess Sable no longer posts here.

This one...

.....I'm going to assume, the person whom thought her dad may had been responsible, either has or not had his prints checked, and there was no hit..........since there has not been an arrest or anything updated about that possibility........................this person new the area that is for sure..............picking the cold of winter, he knew there would not be many persons parked on the so called lovers lane.............My question, since they have evidence, and fingerprints of the killer...........and nothing come about, as far as hits here in the USA........what about international............INTERPOL i think its called......a international database with criminals fingerprints in there data base.........had that been checked also........back at this time, what about hospitals for the people whom suffered from disorders, like mental institutions, person whom was committed perhaps as a teen, then released later in life as an adult, but his past criminal record not release, or destroyed once they reached a certain age like 18..............someone released, by into the area around that time, after spending perhaps years behind the walls of a mental institution.......i think they used to be called.........institution for the criminal insane.....................and all just MOO, nothing factual just pure speculation on my part................

question...
    ...................Whom is in charge of this investigation, the detective assigned this case...........ill email him her directly, and perhaps with an open mind, we can develop a communication, and see if we can come up with something working together...........thank you in advance
    Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 03-17-2009 at 06:06 PM. Reason: taking out adrenaline statements...

:+:Anneliese Michel:+:

[21 September 1952–1 July 1976]

[Second chapter twelfth verse of [
    :+:Philippians:+:]
    [Work out your own salvation, with fear and trembling]
    :+:Emily Rose:+:

Dna??

[quote=:+:MrTT:+:;3467467]
    .........iM going to assume, and this is a big assumption on my part........but im going to assume that all the physical evidence that was collected..........has been tested using all the latest DNA technology that is available today!?.....to get a possible DNA profile of the killer??.......to go along with the fingerprints??...................
    ALL MOO.....nothing based on fact, all speculations on my part..........................
    Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 03-17-2009 at 06:09 PM.

Bump...

[quote=:+:MrTT:+:;3468191]
    Quote Originally Posted by :+:MrTT:+: View Post
    .........iM going to assume, and this is a big assumption on my part........but im going to assume that all the physical evidence that was collected..........has been tested using all the latest DNA technology that is available today!?.....to get a possible DNA profile of the killer??.......to go along with the fingerprints??...................
    ALL MOO.....nothing based on fact, all speculations on my part..........................
    ............if someone here, has some contact information.......for local newspaperwomen , in the area.........current links , please post.......thank you

Quote Originally Posted by emmiesmom View Post
    I want to bump this one again for Angie. I too lived in the area where her body was found and knew one of the deputies that responded to the call when her body was found. I helped look for her, had her flyer up in the gas station I worked at. Like the others who lived in both the communities, this case has haunted me for years. I am so glad to see this discussion about this. With all the technology today, I am dumbfounded that there has not been a hit on those prints! St.Ann police isn't in charge of this case, St.Charles County is. Obviously not much has been done about it.

I think about little Angie alot, especially when I read about cold cases. The viciousness of this crime sickens me.

My friend told me once that the uncle who molested her confessed to it on his deathbed but she has never been able to verify this.

She heard it through the family grapevine. There are so many theories.

I have to wonder though since there has been no hits to these fingerprints that maybe this monster is dead.
    I cannot imagine him not committing another crime against a child or someone after doing that.
    Either way, may he have eternal suffering in this life and the next.

RIP Angie......................I am sorry justice has failed you. You didn't deserve this, you are owed justice. God Bless and thankfully you are in the arms of Jesus. You are not forgotten......
    emmiesmom, I didn't understand what the friend told you, was it about Angie ??

Was it Angies uncle that confessed on his deathbed to raping/molesting Angie? Hmmmm!! What age was she when he was molesting her?

IF that is the fact, lets hope they checked his finger prints before he was buried..he just may have skipped a lot of details about what he did to Angie......

‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’..
    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds...What I write here, are my theories, speculation, opinions & deductive reasoning...not to be taken as 'fact'..

Wow, I was just thinking about little Angie last night and look what thread thread appeared before me in the new posts section this morning. God I hope her killer can be found...so sadistic...this is one of the most awful crimes I've ever heard of. That poor baby. This person was a serious monster with no soul...almost seems to this normal person that one would have to be criminally insane to do something like this to a little girl.

update

http://search.ksdk.com/sp?aff=1100&keywords=housman

;;;;;;;;;;;;this link has some information from the past on the case, including an update from November of 2008.........there still looking for a match with those prints and other evidence............just wanted to share

addon...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/local/story...storyid=160585

this link has the video, from November 2008.........short, but updated.
    Last edited by :+:MrTT:+:; 03-20-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: add on...

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast