710 users online (101 members and 609 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 56
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915

    jennifer aniston didnt know

    of the pregnancy , it was reported that brad called her and they say it isnt so... http://www.comcast.net/news/index.js...12/302958.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    226
    I can understand why she would have appreciated a "heads up" on the situation, but really, Brad had no obligation to let her know. They're divorced, they have separate lives now. Although, I am really starting to thing he is NOT a nice guy.
    Jaybird

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird
    I can understand why she would have appreciated a "heads up" on the situation, but really, Brad had no obligation to let her know. They're divorced, they have separate lives now. Although, I am really starting to thing he is NOT a nice guy.
    oh i agree with you, he doesnt owe her anything now....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    7,119
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird
    I can understand why she would have appreciated a "heads up" on the situation, but really, Brad had no obligation to let her know. They're divorced, they have separate lives now. Although, I am really starting to thing he is NOT a nice guy.
    I agree with you...he isn't.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    16,107
    I can well imagine that the sudden relationship with Jolie, then adopting her kids and then Jolie becomes pregnant must have Jennifer's head spinning. I just hope that if she weren't over Brad before, she definitely is now.

    I understand that Brad has no obligation to Jennifer. However, he could have waited six months to a year, just to show some respect.

    In any case, it shows that Brad and Angelina are in it for themselves. To hell with everyone else. Hope that it works out for them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,915
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    .

    In any case, it shows that Brad and Angelina are in it for themselves. To hell with everyone else. Hope that it works out for them.
    me too...

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    223
    in any case the whole situation is nothing but tacky and sad. I hope things work out for them because it would be so unfair to those children to have to deal with this wirlwind romance...

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    San Mateo Co, CA
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by michelle
    me too...
    Add me to the list. I really hope it works out for them. There will be three children involved in this relationship. Brad Pitt has always maintained his desire to have children. I am really hoping he turns out to be the "real deal" and will raise these three children together with their mother. I will be so disappointed if he doesn't (but Brad--I'll be waiting in case...just kidding!).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,102
    I don't feel that Brad had an obligation, or needed to notify Jennifer that he was going to be a father. They are divorced. My ex-husband didn't notify me (4 months after our divorce) that he was going to get married, or that his soon to be wife was pg. It really wasn't any of my business. My friend told me about it and, to tell you the truth, I am glad that it happened that way. Our marriage was over, I left him, and we both needed to get on with our life, and we did. He is now very happily married and so am I.

    I hope Brad and Angelina are happy, and I think they are probably great parents already to Angelina's two children (soon to be adopted by Brad). Good for them.

    I don't have a clue how Jennifer feels, but I would imagine she accepted that her relationship with Brad was over long before most of us even knew there were problems or a divorce in the works. Most divorces just aren't out in the public. I am REAL thankful mine wasn't.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    11,212
    Quote Originally Posted by jaybird
    I can understand why she would have appreciated a "heads up" on the situation, but really, Brad had no obligation to let her know. They're divorced, they have separate lives now. Although, I am really starting to thing he is NOT a nice guy.
    I bet when that child is born...you will see he DID owe her an explanation. She was already pregnant WAY before that divorce was final. And I bet you will also find she was pregnant around the time the papers for the divorce were filed. Time will tell.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Other End
    Posts
    25,750
    Quote Originally Posted by nanandjim
    I can well imagine that the sudden relationship with Jolie, then adopting her kids and then Jolie becomes pregnant must have Jennifer's head spinning. I just hope that if she weren't over Brad before, she definitely is now.

    I understand that Brad has no obligation to Jennifer. However, he could have waited six months to a year, just to show some respect.

    In any case, it shows that Brad and Angelina are in it for themselves. To hell with everyone else. Hope that it works out for them.
    I agree... he could have waited to show some respect... I think Jennifer will be ok.. but I'm not too sure about Brad and Angie hottie baby..


    This post is my opinion only, and is subject to making me look totally confused

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    San Mateo Co, CA
    Posts
    1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by deandaniellws
    I bet when that child is born...you will see he DID owe her an explanation. She was already pregnant WAY before that divorce was final. And I bet you will also find she was pregnant around the time the papers for the divorce were filed. Time will tell.

    When were the divorce papers filed? It generally takes six months in California to go through. Their divorce was finalized in October. Angelina I read is due to give birth in late spring, early summer. By my calculations that would mean she wasn't pregnant before the papers were filed.

    No one really knows whether Brad let her know or not. Having gone through a separation and divorce myself-yes, I would have liked it had my ex let me know there was another child of his on the way. But nothing other than (cough) decency would compel an estranged husband to let his soon to be ex wife know that there was a new child of his on the way.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    220
    To me this Brad adopting the children of Angelina is a thing she may be regretting in the future. And the babe on the way. He is not a man who sticks with a woman. Never has been.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    16,237
    Quote Originally Posted by SnootyVixen
    To me this Brad adopting the children of Angelina is a thing she may be regretting in the future. And the babe on the way. He is not a man who sticks with a woman. Never has been.
    Heck, he better hope it works out! If it doesn't he'll have 3 children to pay child support for...now that they are in HIS name (well, the two for now anyway).

    The only reason I hope this works out is for those kids. Being adopted (not putting it down) is hard enough to deal with as you get older, for some people. Throw in a divorce, which I hope doesn't happen, and you have some messed up children.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,187
    Brad Pitt did owe it to Jennifer to at least have one of his public relations people let Jennifer's know so that she would be prepared to answer questions from reporters. Brad chose to have an affair with an actress he was making a movie with and to leave his actress wife. The news this made could have an affect of some sort on Jennifer's career, so he does owe her something besides a broken heart.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux engaged
    By JBean in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-21-2012, 05:12 PM
  2. Jennifer Aniston
    By Floh in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 10-08-2006, 12:17 AM
  3. Jennifer Aniston Engaged?
    By carnation in forum Celebrity and Entertainment News
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 01:52 PM