1097 users online (160 members and 937 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cnmccarthy View Post
    Not really able to find any post mortem ones
    That is the reason I was asking as well. I could not find any information if that can be differentiated postmortem (and I remember reading something to the contrary while I was skimming for passive smoking).

medscape requires login.

I am just curious. I don't think her smoking has any relevance to anything (and I am not the one who brought this up)... but It would be good to know if htey can indeed test postmortem if a person is a user or passive smoker.
    Last edited by CountingCrows; 09-14-2017 at 01:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CountingCrows View Post
    That is the reason I was asking as well. I could not find any information if that can be differentiated postmortem (and I remember reading something to the contrary while I was skimming for passive smoking).

medscape requires login.

I am just curious. I don't think her smoking has any relevance to anything (and I am not the one who brought this up)... but It would be good to know if htey can indeed test postmortem if a person is a user or passive smoker.
    Weird that it did that! I'll see if I can find the link again as I didn't have to login but when I click on the link I posted, sure enough you have to login.

And that is definitely a good question ! I'd be interested to know as well.

Cannabis & Marijuana Drug Testing
    Cannabis and its active ingredient THC is tested for in most drug tests. After one-off or occasional use its break-down products or metabolites can be detected between 3-5 days after use. (1) However, THC can be detected in a chronic user up to 12 weeks after use (2) although the average is 25(3) -27 days (4).
    Cannabis is highly detectable a long time after use because THC lingers in the fatty tissues of the body and leaks steadily into the blood and then the urine over weeks. It is difficult to determine exactly how long it will take the THC to leave your body. It depends on your metabolism, how much you ingested and how often you used weed or hash

https://www.thegooddrugsguide.com/ca.../drugtests.htm
    Last edited by Eileen730; 09-14-2017 at 05:49 PM.

So wait I'm confused; why does it seem everyone is "hating on" (for lack of a better term) the source 1? Just because their story is inconsistent and it seems they may be trying to cover up their own involvement in drugs by emphasising Kaytlyn? Or did i miss something, because I've seen some pretty rude things said about source 1

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Strangelove View Post
    So wait I'm confused; why does it seem everyone is "hating on" (for lack of a better term) the source 1? Just because their story is inconsistent and it seems they may be trying to cover up their own involvement in drugs by emphasising Kaytlyn? Or did i miss something, because I've seen some pretty rude things said about source 1
    You didn't miss anything.

Because he is possibly the connection between Kaytlynn and the suspect. The suspect was a temporary resident in the apartment complex, but source1 knew him well enough that the suspect lived in source1's house at an earlier time. Just my opinion. Hopefully I won't get attacked by a grouchy grump again for saying this ! 😖

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjack07 View Post
    Because he is possibly the connection between Kaytlynn and the suspect. The suspect was a temporary resident in the apartment complex, but source1 knew him well enough that the suspect lived in source1's house at an earlier time. Just my opinion. Hopefully I won't get attacked by a grouchy grump again for saying this !
    Oh i see. I hope I'm not who you're refering to i didn't mean to attack anyone. I just think people have been unnecessarily mad at the dude considering hes also a kid who just made some mistakes as far as we know. Why would it matter if he was the connection to the killer, its not like he forced to do this, as far as we know she was a willing and equal participant in the whole thing.

Oh i see. I hope I'm not who you're refering to i didn't mean to attack anyone. I just think people have been unnecessarily mad at the dude considering hes also a kid who just made some mistakes as far as we know. Why would it matter if he was the connection to the killer, its not like he forced to do this, as far as we know she was a willing and equal participant in the whole thing.
    You are not the one attacking. However, you may be attacked so hang on.................................... We actually don't have many attackers here at all.
    Any of my comments are IMO,JMO, or MOO.

No!! Not at all. It wasn't you!! In fact it wasn't any regular that posts on this thread.

My hope now is for the families involved to have a speedy legal process, and hopefully get some bit of closure. Prayers for ALL!

So, where did everyone go?????????

So, I am not sure if the suspect can be named here. He is a 'juvenile', at 16 years old. He was named previously, however this article was not using his name. I will stick with 'suspect', to avoid any entanglements.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...171348142.html

The suspect showed little emotion Tuesday afternoon during the brief detention hearing before Judge Tim Menikos, as a probation officer read an arrest warrant affidavit detailing the brutal killing of Kaytlynn Cargill on June 19.
    Before Menikos reached his decision, the teen’s mother asked the judge to allow her son to come home and be in her custody.

“Why was he living with his girlfriend at that time?,” Menikos asked. The mother answered in a voice barely audible in the courtroom.

Menikos then ordered the teen, who faces a charge of delinquent conduct-murder, to remain in the custody of Tarrant County juvenile authorities. He was detained early Friday by Bedford police.
    His mommy wanted him to come home with her. Wasn't she listening to the charges against her son?! Didn't she hear what he did to Kaytlynn Cargill?!

Where is any follow up on this mother, and the suspect? Where are the investigative reporters that should be hounding this suspect's lawyer, and family? Are they just waiting for further feedings from the justice system? I don't get it.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

We Are All One Human Race!

I don't understand the silence either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_M View Post

Where is any follow up on this mother, and the suspect? Where are the investigative reporters that should be hounding this suspect's lawyer, and family? Are they just waiting for further feedings from the justice system? I don't get it.
    RSBM - I'm sure it has something to do with a similar attitude of many here, it has come out that she was involved with drug processing so they aren't as interested in pursuing justice :-(

My thought on that matter is this – she was 14. She is not old enough to consent to sex. She is not old enough to be prosecuted for her own actions. The fact that she made poor choices should have zero bearing on her unfortunate demise. She was a child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TXNurse77 View Post
    RSBM - I'm sure it has something to do with a similar attitude of many here, it has come out that she was involved with drug processing so they aren't as interested in pursuing justice :-(

My thought on that matter is this – she was 14. She is not old enough to consent to sex. She is not old enough to be prosecuted for her own actions. The fact that she made poor choices should have zero bearing on her unfortunate demise. She was a child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Exactly, I could not agree more! If each and every one of us had our mistakes or errors in judgement held against us who would be left? No one!

The views expressed within this post are my own point of view and are my own opinions and thoughts.

Isn't all we have are allegations that KC was possibly involved in drug processing? Has it been proved? If it has, I've missed out on that information. Regardless, she was a child!! How many children do we know that always make smart choices?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast