783 users online (78 members and 705 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    A little for our 'forever 14', Kaytlynn. May she never be forgotten.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

We Are All One Human Race!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_M View Post
    A little for our 'forever 14', Kaytlynn. May she never be forgotten.
    Made me sad school restarted without her.
    If you listen closely enough, people will tell you exactly who they are...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pro...451704323.html

Finally some more news on this case. I'm extremely unhappy that even if the perp is tried as an adult, he cannot be sentenced to Life Without Parole because of his age. I am anti death penalty but he needs to be locked away forever!! Maybe he can be sentenced to 500 years in prison.
    Any of my comments are IMO,JMO, or MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by faw720 View Post
    http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Pro...451704323.html

Finally some more news on this case. I'm extremely unhappy that even if the perp is tried as an adult, he cannot be sentenced to Life Without Parole because of his age. I am anti death penalty but he needs to be locked away forever!! Maybe he can be sentenced to 500 years in prison.
    Life without parole is as dehumanizing as death itself, and in some ways it is even worse.
    Letters from Prison

https://lettersfromprisonsite.wordpress.com

This site is in remembrance of a dear friend that was incarcerated at the age of 16. Serving three consecutive life sentences with no chance of parole led him to suicide at the age of 25. These are excerpts from his letters during the last four years of his life, the end of 2012 to the beginning of 2017. Four days before his suicide, I received these chilling last words. "I will try to get a medication change soon. I do not think my current meds are working. At least that seems to be the case."

Someday, in a perfect world, murderers will not kill people with hammers. Murderers will not discard their victims in the trash.

Until then, murderers like this, no matter their age, should never breathe the air of freedom. All IMO.
    We are here to help. I will do my best to not cause any hindrance, in any manner.
    I will at times, "think out loud." I have done this since I can remember.
    I will share my opinions. Thoughts. Insights. And I encourage everyone else to do the same.
    Let's find them, and bring them home!

We Are All One Human Race!

rocket, I am sorry about your friend. I don't know what your friend did but the creep that killed Kaytlynn deserves a sentence that will keep him from killing others, JMO. I don't want him out on the streets where he can kill someone else's little child.

This boy has shown a pattern of abuse toward others. Killing Kaytlynn, a non threatening 14 year old girl, with a hammer, was an escalation. I'm all for hoping that people can change, but sadly, I've had to come to terms that most bad people, don't. I hope this boy can understand what he's taken away from Kaytlynn & her family, along with his own.

Bump. Let's never forget Kaytlynn, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8