1092 users online (178 members and 914 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by epiphany View Post
    Mother may have enjoyed shopping for her daughter as well as for herself. Mother & daughter may also have been the same size (easier to shop for).

Mother is a teacher & prob very organized as well
    Maybe Mom did all the laundry.

Interesting to hear them talking on Channel 5plus that the female defense attorney has been on other high profile cases and is thought to be experienced (I wouldn't have necessarily thought so.) and aggressive (I agree on that one). When I googled her I also learned that we have the battle of the Jennifer's, as the prosecutor is also named Jennifer and has won death penalty cases.
    We will never forget the missing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    Regarding being able to identify what clothing, shoes, etc were missing from the home....I've realized my memory is not good. When my children were younger, I tried remembering what they had wore to school, and I couldn't. No way I could have figured out what was missing unless it was a favorite of theirs. However, I have a friend, she can meet someone ONE time, and remembers their name, what was said, and what they looked like. She'll see them again, and start talking like I'm suppose to know who it is...Ummmm...the majority of the time I have no idea who she is talking about!

I'm amazed at the amount of stuff that was found in this one area! I missed part of the testimony, so was anything remains wise, found other than the skull?
    IIRC when the special agent currently testifying began her testimony, she said they went to search near where the skull and bones were found. Anyone else catch that?

Thank you everyone for the tweets and information. I work full-time, so I cannot watch. I would LOVE to watch this trial as I have been waiting for years for justice for Holly. This case really struck me hard. She was sweet, and she was taken from her home while leaving for school. I know she was 20, but she still seemed so young to me.
    This is where Sky belongs!! Proud member of the Sky Crew & proud supporter of Solomon's quest to find his precious son! "I will always be his father. On this earth I don't see him, but in heaven we'll be together," Metalwala said.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

Does the defendant have any family members or friends sitting in court?

yes commentators were thinking they saw a grand father and some others there...not certain about parents etc.

Quote Originally Posted by LunaticFringe View Post
    Does the defendant have any family members or friends sitting in court?
    Not sure about family members but IF I see or hear about any I will let you know.

As to friends ... I think most of his friends are in somewhere ...

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

channel 5 commentators talking about how they DID NOT go far enough from Decatur county for jury...for my opinion they should have gone much farther..

Quote Originally Posted by turaj View Post
    channel 5 commentators talking about how they DID NOT go far enough from Decatur county for jury...for my opinion they should have gone much farther..
    That has concerned me also - I agree - they should have gone farther
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.
    I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to. ~Author Unknown

I guess we have to trust that Jurors are honest. No matter what they have heard in the news they will only weigh in what facts are presented in Court.
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

Quote Originally Posted by Bravo View Post
    I guess we have to trust that Jurors are honest. No matter what they have heard in the news they will only weigh in what facts are presented in Court.
    For me it's not that I don't think the jurors are honest. I just do not want the defense to have ANY chance for mistrial
    Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
    All posts by me reflect my opinion only and are not a statement of facts unless a source is provided. I am doing the best I can with the information available and my opinion is subject to change without notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    For me it's not that I don't think the jurors are honest. I just do not want the defense to have ANY chance for mistrial
    Did she file a motion to move it further away? I know sometimes they try not to go hours away for the sake of family and witnesses.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by terpstra1 View Post
    Did she file a motion to move it further away? I know sometimes they try not to go hours away for the sake of family and witnesses.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    It seems like she did but I am not 100% certain - maybe someone with a better memory than me can answer : )

Thanks to everyone who has been posting.. Like everyone else I've been waiting for Holly to have justice. My heart breaks for her family.

Link: https://twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte

From Chris Conte @ NC5:

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 6m6 minutes ago

PHOTOS: Day 3 of the #hollybobo murder trial continues. http://bit.ly/2h2pbEo (Courtesy: @_KCummings_ )

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 6m6 minutes ago

Jurors now being shown pictures of what appears to be a tooth found near the remains of #hollybobo. Dental records used to identify her

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 3m3 minutes ago

Jurors now being shown pictures of a tooth and a rib that TBI Agents documented near where Holly's skull was #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 1m1 minute ago

TBI Agents were sifting through dirt, one shovel full at a time, finding teeth, bones and other belongings near skull of #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 54s54 seconds ago

"We had sifters and we would sift through the dirt, we were uncovering small things such as teeth, one scoop of dirt at a time" #hollybobo

Chris Conte‏ @NC5_ChrisConte 50s51 seconds ago

Hard to imagine how painstakingly slow this process was. Taking dirt, sifting through it, uncovering teeth, bones, ear rings. #hollybobo
    Last edited by dog.gone.cute; 09-13-2017 at 02:21 PM.
    JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast